Nitro #133 - November, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #133 - November, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:40 am

Charles Offord’s music hits with him appearing alone on the stage then making his way to the ring with the crowd booing him the entire way. Offord: “Mass Genocide has declared war against the greatest tag team to grace this ring. Mass Genocide has destroyed every competitor they have faced in this ring except for one team……The Snake Brothers. You two need to seriously think about what will come of this match should it happen. You are undefeated and on top of the tag team division. Should we meet in the ring, then all that glory, promise and fame goes away as everyone in the CWA knows what happens when you get in the ring with The Snake Brothers. Answer is, you get beat up and you lose. All this will have to wait as Survivor Series is quickly approaching. I’ve spoken to John Greatrix and if Oyster is up for this then there will be a 5 versus 5 versus 5 elimination match as Raw, Smackdown and Nitro fight for show supremacy. So, bring your best lads as Nitro has quite the stacked roster to choose from and will ultimately be declared the sole survivors.”

John Cena vs. James Ellsworth
Cena made a huge return as the crowd almost blew the roof off the arena with his appearance and then went quiet when Ellsworth arrived. Ellsworth has a mic. Ellsworth: “We all know who John Cena is and you should all damn well know who James Ellsworth is. I almost won the Royal Rumble and I feel that I should be given a chance to be on team Nitro.” The match starts with Cena grabbing Ellsworth onto his shoulders and hitting The AA then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: John Cena

After the match, Cena grabs a mic but can’t stop laughing then leaves the ring as Ellsworth is motionless on the mat.

Jojo is backstage with Stephanie McMahon. Jojo: “Stephanie, Mr. Offord has announced the possibility of a show versus show Survivor Series match with bragging rights on the line. I hear you have a similar idea.” Stephanie: “Jojo, Mr. Offord is a brilliant business man hence why Nitro is doing so well. But he brought me in to help and I would like to challenge the other GM’s to rally their women competitors as we do the same.”

Curtis Axel vs. Seth Rollins
Miztourage member Curtis Axel has been taking it to Seth Rollins tonight as everyone appears to be looking to impress hoping to get that Survivor Series spot. Everything changes when Rollins hits a jumping knee that sends Axel flying out of the ring. Axel is slow to enter the ring and when he does, the lights go out. Suddenly, Kane appears on the stage and makes his way to the ring. Rollins and Axel stand in the ring both confused as Kane enters and grabs both men by the throats then hits a double Chokeslam causing the ref to call for the bell.
Winner: No contest

Renee is backstage with Charles Offord. Renee: “Mr. Offord, I’m being told that you are in a match next against AJ Styles. Not that we are complaining, but why?” Offord: “AJ and I never had the chance to go one-on-one for the World Title and with Survivor Series on the horizon, I need to get warmed up and I know AJ will give me his best.”

Charles Offord vs. AJ Styles
Both men meet in the centre of the ring and have a brief stare down before the ref starts the match. 30 minutes later, this match is still going strong. Neither man has been in control for any length of time with Styles in control at the moment. Offord is on the defensive as Styles lands kicks, punches and goes for a clothesline that Offord ducks, kicks Styles in the mid-section then hits a vicious DDT. Offord feels the momentum change and goes on the offensive landing a flurry of backbreakers clearly focusing on the back. Offord hits the ropes looking to land a jumping knee but Styles moves then hits The Pele Kick that drops Offord. Styles moves to the outside and waits for Offord to get to his feet then springboards for The Phenomenal Forearm but Offord catches him in The Chuck Bottom and goes for it. Styles struggles out of it, kicks Offord in the mid-section and locks in the Styles Clash. Offord, unable to get out of it, is planted on the mat with Styles rolling him over and going for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: AJ Styles

After the match, Styles helps Offord to his feet and extends a hand. Offord hesitates then the two men shake hands with the crowd erupting when they do. The lights go out with Mass Genocide appearing on the stage and making their way to the ring. Mass Genocide doesn’t hesitate as Offord is hit with a big boot from Sadistic. Styles is then grabbed and The Final Solution is landed. Offord is slow to his feet and charges Psychotic with a clothesline but Psychotic ducks and locks in Offord’s own move, The Chuck Bottom. Offord is planted on the mat with his own finisher. Greatrix music hits with him charging the ring and is immediately jumped on. Greatrix shrugs off Sadistic, hits the ropes and charges Psychotic but is hit from off camera by a Superkick from Sadistic. Greatrix, Offord and Styles lay on the mat as Mass Genocide stands over them as the camera fades out.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top