Smackdown #158 – November, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #158 – November, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:21 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “On the last episode of Nitro, Mass Genocide absolutely destroyed Braun Strowman. I don’t know what else to say other than...amazing. Nobody has even come close to staggering Braun, let alone laying him out. My hat is off to you guys. But after all of that was said and done, you decided to pick a fight with the wrong guy. You decided to make me, John Greatrix, your target. Big mistake boys. You see, Braun Strowman is a big man and definitely an accomplishment when you beat him. But me and Charles Offord, we are legends. We are the greatest tag team ever. That doesn’t even include all of our singles titles. We are the two most decorated champions in wrestling history. I will admit one thing, you are certainly impressive. You have walked through everyone in your way so far. So tonight, you will put your titles on the line against some real challengers, Cesaro and Sheamus.”

Kassius Ohno (c) vs. ??? (European Title Match)
Ohno is waiting in the ring for his opponent when Sami Callihan’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. The bell rings and Callihan immediately hits a pump kick that sends Ohno out of the ring. Callihan taunts to the crowd as Ohno collects himself. These two men go back-and-forth for about 20 minutes. Ohno goes for a discus big boot but Callihan ducks and hits a Sitout Powerbomb for a 2 count. Callihan picks up Ohno for a Piledriver but Ohno reverses and locks in The Rivera Cloverleaf (Modified Cloverleaf). Callihan gets to the rope and breaks the hold. Ohno walks over to grab Callihan but Sami pokes Ohno in the eye then hits a Lariat. Callihan goes for The Stretch Muffler but Ohno kicks him off into the ropes. Ohno kips up and hits Callihan with a huge elbow. Callihan is stunned but doesn’t go down. Ohno goes into the ropes and hits a discus elbow that looks to lay out Callihan. Ohno covers Callihan, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL European Champion: Kassius Ohno

The lights go out and The Wyatt Family appears on the Titan Tron. Bray: "The nature of man has always fascinated me. I mean, look at y'all, running around like a bunch of blind mice chasing a piece of cheese. But riddle me this: what shall happen when the snake enters the maze? I'll play your childish little game for now, boys, but let it be known I am the king. I am the designer of chaos. I decide who does what and where they do it. I deal the cards. The world spins on axis above my jagged teeth and when I clamp down, believe me, the world will shake. At Survivor Series, I will put an end to this child-like charade. All I have to do is outlast the group of you and be the last one standing. We've exited the laws of reality, children. Anti-Hope, enter the era of Bray Wyatt. Look to the sky and follow the buzzards. Run."

Solo Darling (c) vs. Dana Brooke (Women’s Title Match)
Dana Brooke puts up a little bit of a fight at the beginning of the match but doesn’t do too much after the first 5 minutes. Solo reverses a Samoan Driver and hits a German Suplex. Dana rolls to the corner and sits against the bottom turnbuckle. Solo hits a running double knee. Solo pulls Dana’s limp body out of the corner, picks her up and hits The Tail Spin (Swinging Fisherman Suplex). Solo goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL Women’s Champion: Solo Darling

Charly Caruso is backstage with Mike Quackenbush. Charly: “Mike, there have been a lot of rumours going around about a big announcement that you have. Is this why you requested this time?” Quackenbush: “Charly, I’ve heard all of the rumours as well. I definitely have to shoot one rumour down. I will not be coming into CWA to take over as a General Manager. Unfortunately, those spots are already taken and it doesn’t look like they’ll be open any time soon. But, there is always a spot on the roster for another wrestler and that is exactly what I will be doing. John Greatrix came to me and asked if I would consider joining his Smackdown roster and I accepted. Next week, I have my first Smackdown match and I will not disappoint.” Quackenbush walks away leaving Charly staring into the camera.

Mass Genocide (Sadistic & Psychotic) w/Ted Dibiase (c) vs. Sheamus & Cesaro
Cesaro and Sheamus start the match off hot and rush Mass Genocide. Cesaro hits Sadistic with a running European Uppercut that staggers him back. Sheamus hits Psychotic with a running shoulder block that makes him take a few steps back. These two teams battle for close to 30 minutes. Sheamus goes for a Back Suplex but Sadistic slips out the back and hits Sheamus with a Ripcord Spinning Backfist. Sheamus spins around into The Judgment Slam. Mass Genocide pulls Sheamus to one knee. Sadistic and Psychotic set up one in front of and one behind Sheamus and hit a double Shining Wizard which Ted Dibiase is referring to as The Assimilation. Psychotic covers Sheamus as Sadistic hits Cesaro with a big boot to knock him off the ring and the ref counts, 1...2...3.
Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions: Mass Genocide

After the match, Ted Dibiase grabs a mic. Dibiase: “Did you see this John? This is what you and your partner have to look forward to. There will be absolute destruction and in the end, you will be assimilated.” Mass Genocide holds up their Tag Team Titles and taunt the crowd as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top