Nitro #132 - November, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #132 - November, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:23 am

Braun Strowman’s music hits and he appears with Paul Heyman on the stage. Heyman has a mic as the two slowly make their way to the ring. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate to the reigning, defending, undisputed CWA World champion…Brrrraun Strowman! Some of you may be wondering what happened to the Million Dollar Title. At the moment, I would ask that you all turn your attention to the Titan Tron.” A video is shown of Tommaso Ciampa, James Ellsworth, Charles Offord and John Greatrix all trying to take Strowman down and then Greatrix scoring the pinfall. Heyman: “That is why my client is down one title. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel for this situation. Mr. Greatrix, my client hereby enacts his rematch clause for the Million Dollar Title and if you have any courage I would suggest a steel cage match to keep any unwanted vermin out of the match. Speaking of vermin, Mr. Ellsworth, you and my client have a date tonight in this very ring and my client is in a very horrible mood.”

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Samoa Joe
These two superstars are ready to lock horns when the lights go out and we hear the music of Mass Genocide who appear and make their way to the ring. Sadistic and Psychotic enter the ring and immediately attack Joe and Nakamura who are unable to put up a fight. Joe is beaten into the corner with Sadistic beating on Nakamura who is up on Sadistic’s shoulders and The Final Solution is hit. Mass Genocide then turns to Joe who charges from the corner but runs into a flying knee from Psychotic. Joe is hit with The Final Solution as well with Ted Dibiase grabbing a mic. Dibiase: “Here we have two of Nitro’s top superstars lying motionless on the mat with little effort. Mass Genocide wants a challenge and these are but the first of many victims to come…Hahahahahahahaha.”
Winner: No Contest

Jojo is in the back with Kelly Khaos and Nia Jax. Jojo: “Ladies, tonight you defend you newly won titles in a rematch against Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss. What are your thoughts?” Kelly: “Tonight, we do what we did at Halloween Havoc and put the women of Nitro on notice that these are our titles and good luck taking them from us.”

Kelly Khaos & Nia Jax (c) vs. Alexa Bliss & Charlotte Flair (Women’s Tag Team Title Rematch)
20 minutes into the match and we have seen a fairly even bout. Both teams have been giving it their all with Charlotte having the advantage on Jax after hitting a running big boot. Charlotte goes in for The Figure Eight but the leg strength of Jax is too much and she is kicked into the corner. Charlotte charges Jax and runs right into a Samoan Drop. Both women are down as the ref starts his 10 count. Jax is up at 8 and makes a desperate tag to Kelly who enters the ring in a fury, taking out Bliss then turning her attention to Charlotte who is slow to her feet. Kelly looks to the fans then grabs Charlotte and hits a powerbomb then ascends the turnbuckle. Kelly jumps and hits The Red Arrow then goes for a cover, 1…2…3.
Winners and STILL Women’s Tag Team Champions: Kelly Khaos & Nia Jax

Renee Young is with James Ellsworth and Carmella backstage. Renee: “James, tonight you face the CWA World champion, Braun Strowman. With a victory over the champion, what is the game plan for tonight?” Carmella: “James is going to walk up to Braun, man-to-man, look him in the eyes and take it to him like no other has done. Just watch and see.”

Braun Strowman (c) w/Paul Heyman vs. James Ellsworth w/Carmella (Non-title match)
Strowman entered the ring and hit a big boot that floored Ellsworth. Strowman hauls Ellsworth up and hits a Chokeslam that has left Ellsworth motionless on the mat. Ellsworth is lifted onto Strowman’s shoulders and Powerslammed in the centre of the ring. With a forearm across Ellsworth’s face, Strowman goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

After the match, Heyman grabs a mic. Heyman: “Mr. Greatrix, treasure that title while you can. My client is going to take it back real soon. I would……” The lights dim, cutting Heyman off as once again the music of Mass Genocide hits with the two appearing in the ring when the lights are back on. Strowman looks at Sadistic then Psychotic who are in front and behind him. Strowman charges Psychotic who is rushed into the corner where he eats a few shoulder tackles before Sadistic jumps onto Strowman. Strowman is not going down easily though. Sadistic is tossed over the top rope leaving Psychotic standing face to chest with Strowman who grabs Psychotic and tosses him onto his shoulder but is hit in the back with a Kendo stick by Sadistic. Strowman is left on the mat motionless as Dibiase grabs a mic. Dibiase: “John Greatrix, Braun Strowman is the least of your problems now.” The show ends with Mass Genocide standing above the downed Braun Strowman.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top