Raw #156 - October, Week #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #156 - October, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:35 pm

We start the show with The Bullet Club in the ring. Cody: “Last night, was a tremendous night. We not only beat the so called Commonwealth, but we destroyed them. We beat them down so bad that they couldn’t even show up tonight. So, as of this moment, I’m calling out our faithful owner, Oyster. Get your ass out here.”

Oyster’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Oyster: “I give it to you guys. You really put your money where your mouth is but remember I run this place. So tonight, I have a match for you. Tonight, Cody is going to be going one-on-one with John Greed and the entire Bullet Club is not only banned from ringside, they are banned from the arena as well. And if I see a single member show up, the entire Bullet Club will be fired. Do I make myself clear? Now get the hell out of my ring.”

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Nikki Cross. Nikki, what are your thoughts about Anarchy’s assault on you last week?” Nikki: “It was expected but where is Anarchy right now. ANARCHY!! ANARCHY!! If you think I’m waiting for you, you’re nuts. Tonight, there will be bloodshed.” Cross shoves the mic back at Renee and runs off.

Super Smash Brothers (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) vs. 3.0 (Scott Parker & Shane Matthews)
The match goes on for a great 20 minutes until Grayson catches Parker with a Falcon Kick (Superkick) out of nowhere nearly taking Parker's head off. Grayson picks Parker up and throws him into the corner and makes the tag to Uno. The SSB connects with The Fatality! (Gory Bomb/Blockbuster combo). Uno goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: Super Smash Brothers

After the match, The Super Smash Brothers are standing in the ring when The Well Oiled Machine’s music hits and Mike Rollins and Braxton Sutter come out on the stage. Sutter: “You two got a lucky win there but how about next week, you show us what you’re really made of…Well Oiled Machines versus Super Smash Brothers. What do you say? Grayson calls for a mic. Grayson: “You want to take us on? You don't stand a chance. Next week, we’ll show you just how dangerous we can be.” We go to commercial break with the two teams staring each other down.

Cody vs. John Greed
The match begins and Cody connects with The Disaster kick right at the bell, nearly taking Greed off his feet. Cody hits a dropkick to the back of Greed’s knee then follows up with a devastating DDT. Cody goes up top and connects with an elbow drop. Cody goes for The American Nightmare but Greed manages to get to the ropes, breaking the hold. Cody gets out of the ring and looks under the ring and pulls out a chair. Cody sets Greed’s leg up against the ring post and hits it with the chair, smashing it against the ring post. The ref instantly calls for the bell.
Winner by Disqualification: John Greed

Cody stands strong in the middle of the ring when Finn Balor makes his way out to the ring. Balor: “So you think you took us out? We just need to let you know that it takes a lot more than that to keep The Commonwealth down. You see, you didn’t destroy us last night. If anything, you brought us closer together as a team. Now, with your little brotherhood banned from the building, we thought it would be a good time to come out and have a little face-to-face with you. Balor begins walking down to the ring. Cody readies himself in the ring. McIntyre and Gallagher slide in the ring behind him and attack Cody and take him to the ground. McIntyre hits The Claymore. Gallagher sets him in the corner and hits The Gentleman’s Dropkick. Cody stumbles forward and Balor lays Cody out with The 1916. All three men stand in the ring over the lifeless body of Cody as we go off air.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top