Nitro #131 - October, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #131 - October, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:59 pm

The show starts off with Braun Strowman and Paul Heyman in the ring. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate to the only duel champion in this company. The reigning, defending, undisputed Million Dollar and World Champion…Brrrraun Strowman! We are a mere two days away from Halloween Havoc where my client will be defending his World Title against Tommaso Ciampa. I know what most of you are thinking and that is, who? The guy who won an over the top rope 60 man battle royal and thinks this is the way to improve his career. Mr. Ciampa, as I said last week, you sir will be most fortunate to walk out of Halloween Havoc, and even that, is by the grace of Braun Strowman. So, do yourself a favour and just walk away. The World Title isn’t worth ending your career over, let alone suffering some permanent physical damage at the hands of Braun Strowman. To help you come to a realistic decision, my client will participate in a non-title match tonight to show you just what awaits you at Halloween Havoc should you foolishly decide to challenge for this title. Mr. Ciampa, I implore you to watch very closely because tonight’s victim could be you in two days.”

Alexa Bliss vs. Ashley Lane
Charlotte has accompanied her tag team partner ring side as Bliss takes on Lane. Both women have been giving their all with Bliss coming out on top after Charlotte grabbed the ankle of Lane causing her to crash hard into the mat. Bliss seizes the opportunity, grabs Lane and pants her on the mat again, this time with a DDT then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Alexa Bliss

After the match, Bliss and Charlotte are in the ring celebrating when Kelly Khaos and Nia Jax appear on the stage then slowly make their way to the ring. Bliss and Charlotte don’t hesitate and jump into the crowd the head to and exit. Jax and Khaos stand in the ring signally the titles around their waists.

Jojo is backstage with Stephanie McMahon. Jojo: “Stephanie, in just two days the Women’s Tag Team Titles will be on the line for the first time in months…” Stephanie: “Yes Jojo, that’s right and it’s a shame really that they have been inactive for so long. But we can chalk that up to Lana’s failure as management. These four women are going to put on a display worthy of main event calibre. This is something that should have been happening months ago but that’s why I’m here now; to put Nitro’s women back on the map.”

Keith Lee vs. The Miztourage (Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel)
Lee has agreed to this 2-on-1 handicap match and if he wins, he gets a shot at the United States Title in two days and so far he has been holding his own. The Miztourage have made frequent tags each time Lee manages to take his toll on his opponent. Dallas is whipped hard into Axel who flies off the apron and crashes into the announce table. Dallas stumbles from the collision and walks right into Ground Zero. Lee goes for the cover, 1…2… Axel dives in to break up the pin. Lee grabs Axel, whips him into the ropes and hits Ground Zero on the rebound. Dallas charges Lee and is also hit with Ground Zero with Lee going for another cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Keith Lee

The crowd erupts as Lee is announced the winner. The Miz and Maryse appear on the stage with The Miz holding the US Title up as Lee smiles and nods.

Renee Young is backstage with Paul Heyman. Renee: “Paul, I’m told that you have handpicked a special competitor for Braun Strowman tonight.” Heyman: “Yes, Renee. I have gone through the Nitro locker room and chosen someone who I feel with demonstrate what Tommaso Ciampa will be able to achieve at Halloween Havoc. The opponent I have chosen will get into that ring and experience what everyone experiences when they face Braun Strowman…pain. I hope that Mr. Ciampa is watching tonight and taking notes as Halloween Havoc could be his last CWA event.”

Braun Strowman vs. James Ellsworth (Non-title Match)
We are being told that Strowman’s handpicked opponent is James Ellsworth who is walking down the ramp very slowly and doesn’t look happy one bit. Ellsworth is jumped the second he enters the ring and is crushed in the corner. Strowman goes on to beat Ellsworth down for 15 minutes leaving him face down on the mat after taking a second Reverse Chokeslam. Strowman hauls Ellsworth onto his shoulder and walks around the ring when suddenly a masked figure appears from under the ring, reaches in and grabs Strowman’s leg, pulling him down and holding onto his legs with the ref not seeing anything. Ellsworth is in a pinning situation and the ref starts the count, 1…2…3.
Winner: James Ellsworth

Strowman tosses Ellsworth off just after the ref hits the three count. The masked man takes off the mask as he heads up the ramp and it’s Tommaso Ciampa. Strowman doesn’t blink, slowly gets to his feet without taking his gaze off Ciampa then charges up the ramp. Ciampa runs backstage with Strowman following close behind. The camera pans to Heyman in the ring completely shocked as James Ellsworth is announced the winner. Carmella helps Ellsworth to his feet and tells him he won. Ellsworth then faints with the camera fading on a passed out Ellsworth.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top