Raw #155 - October, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #155 - October, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:53 am

We start the show with Emma in the ring. She holds the Women’s Championship high above her head. Emma: “Last week, Anarchy couldn’t hold a candle to me. Last week, I beat her fair and square for my title and nothing is going to get in my way. I hear Solo Darling going on about how she’s bringing the belt to Smackdown. Well, let me burst your bubble. You don’t stand a chance of getting your hands on this. And…” Anarchy’s music hits and she rushes down and slides in the ring and starts attacking Emma. Anarchy picks Emma up and throws her into the corner. Anarchy picks up the Women’s Championship and runs into the corner, driving the belt into Emma’s face. Emma stumbles out of the corner and Anarchy drops her with The Crucifix Driver. Anarchy holds up the title and calls for the mic. Anarchy: “Last week, Nikki Cross cost me my championship. So tonight, I’m going to cost Nikki Cross her career. Watch your back Nikki. I’m coming for you.” Anarchy throws the belt at Emma and walks to the back.

The Kevin Bennett Experience (The Muscle & Big Tank) vs. Sanity (Killian Dain & Alexander Wolfe)
Muscle and Tank jump Sanity while they are still doing their entrance. Tank hits a massive clothesline and takes Dain out over the top rope. Tank and Muscle gang up on Wolfe. Wolfe puts up a good fight but the numbers quickly become too much for him. Tank hits a nasty looking back drop and tags in Muscle. Muscle gets in the ring and gets on top of Wolfe and starts throwing punches. Dain finally gets into the ring and pulls muscle off Wolfe. Dain hits a Powerbomb and follows it up with an elbow drop. Big Tank jumps in the ring and Dain takes him out with The Coiste Bodhar (Lifted Inverted DDT). Wolfe slowly gets to his feet and picks up Muscle and connects with a Death Valley Driver then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: Sanity

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Scotty O’Shea. Scotty, after the attack last week on Abyss, are you afraid that there will be dire consequences?” Scotty: “You know Renee, Abyss had this coming. For too long now he just pops up whenever he feels like it and demands a title opportunity. Well, I’ve had enough of it and I’m putting an end to things. That Hardcore championship will be mine, no matter what Abyss thinks he can do about it. And if Rosemary decides to try to interfere, I have no qualms about taking her out too.”

Hangman Page vs. Drew McIntyre
The bell doesn’t even ring before the two men start attacking each other. After the bell finally rings, Drew gets the upper hand after catching Page with a drop toe hold and sending him face first into the bottom turnbuckle. Drew drags him out of the corner and climbs up top and hits a Moonsault then goes for the cover, 1…2… but Page kicks out at a two count. Drew picks Page up and whips him into the ropes. Drew goes for The Claymore (Running Single Foot Dropkick) but Page ducks under him and connects with a hard clothesline. Page picks Drew up and goes for The Rite of Passage (Kneeling belly-to-back Piledriver) but Drew hits a back body drop. Drew picks up Page and hits The Future Shock (Double Underhook DDT) out of nowhere. Drew sets Page up in the corner and hits The Claymore. Drew drags him out and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Drew McIntyre

After the match, The Bullet Club comes out on the stage. Kenny Omega has the mic. Kenny: “Very good, Drew. But your time is limited. You see, The Bullet Club has an eye on you and your little wonder friends. You may have gotten a win over Mr. Page but beating the rest of us won’t be so simple. You don’t stand a chance at what The Bullet Club can do to you. At some point, you and your friends are going to find out just how real The Bullet Club can be.” Omega drops the mic and they all rush the ring. Drew slides out of the ring and takes off through the crowd leaving The Bullet Club standing strong in the ring.

The cameras rush backstage as an altercation is going on. When they get to the back, we see Anarchy beating Nikki Cross with a chair. Anarchy lifts Cross up by her hair and drags her out of the locker room and throws her into a garage door. Cross hits the door and collapses against the wall. Anarchy follows it up with a running knee, smashing her head between her knee and the door. Anarchy picks up Cross by the hair again and drags her to the parking lot and whips her into a parked car. Anarchy rolls Cross up onto the hood of the car and hits The Crucifix Driver, sending Cross through the windshield of the car. Anarchy gets on top of Cross and starts punching her limp body. Security and EMTs rush out to the parking lot. They manage to pull Anarchy off of Cross. We go off the air as EMTs are checking on Nikki Cross.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top