Smackdown #155 – October, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #155 – October, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:31 am

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix: “I want to start this show off with a huge announcement. Over the last few weeks, my girlfriend, Kelly Khaos, has been on Smackdown and Nitro and has been walking through everyone. I had a sit down conversation with Kelly and we have agreed that there needs to be a change. Effective immediately, Kelly Khaos will be stripped of the Television Title and after tonight will be heading to Nitro to pursue other opportunities. There will be a tournament held to crown a new TV champion here on Smackdown. Tonight, in the main event, we will see the last appearance of Kelly Khaos on Smackdown for a while as she will take on Davey Boy Smith Jr. Now, on to my own personal business. Last week, I took on Braun Strowman for the Million Dollar Title in a losing effort. I will be the bigger man and start at the bottom and work my way to another title shot. Right now, I am setting up an open challenge. So, anybody who wants to be the first victim, come on out.” A few seconds later, Tyrus’ (Brodus Clay) music hits and he walks to the ring.

John Greatrix vs. Tyrus
As soon as the bell rings, Tyrus runs at Greatrix trying to catch him off guard. Greatrix moves at the last second and Tyrus hits the corner. Greatrix follows it up with a discus elbow in the corner and Tyrus drops to his ass. Greatrix hits the opposite corner then catches Tyrus with a cannonball in the corner. Greatrix pulls Tyrus out and goes for the pin but Tyrus kicks out at 2. Greatrix climbs to the top rope and hits a diving elbow and gets another 2 count. Greatrix throws everything at Tyrus for 15 solid minutes. Greatrix hits The Greatrixer (Famouser) and looks for the end. Greatrix pulls Tyrus to his feet and hits The Johnnie Kick. Greatrix covers Tyrus, 1...2...3.
Winner: John Greatrix

Solo Darling is backstage with Tom Phillips. Tom: “Solo, two days ago on Raw, we saw the crowning of a new Women’s Champion in Emma. Do you have anything to say about this?” Solo: “Tom, I’m going to make an announcement right now before anything changes. At Halloween Havoc, I will challenge Emma for the Women’s Title and I will bring it home to where it rightfully belongs here on Smackdown.”

Mass Genocide (Sadistic & Psychotic) w/Ted Dibiase vs. The Amazing Gulaks (Drew & Rory Gulak) (Tag Team Title Match)
This match has gone the same was as almost every other Mass Genocide match. The Amazing Gulaks have put up very little fight. Drew tries a drop toe hold on Sadistic but Sadistic pulls him up and hits a Ripcord Spinning Backfist. Psychotic hits a Side Slam Backbreaker (Irish Curse Backbreaker) on Rory. Sadistic and Psychotic hit The Kick of Fear (Big Boot/Superkick Combo) that lays out Drew. Rory slides in the ring and runs at Sadistic. Sadistic pops him up and Mass Genocide hits The Final Solution. Psychotic covers Rory, 1...2...3.
Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions: Mass Genocide

Tommaso Ciampa gets stopped in the back by Christy St. Cloud. Christy: “Tommaso, we saw earlier that Solo Darling chose her opponent for Halloween Havoc. William Regal has said you have to make your decision tonight. Have you decided yet?” Ciampa: “Christy, I knew weeks ago who the victim will be and it’s going to be…Braun Strowman. I am going to take that World Title from him and there isn’t a damn thing he can do about it. He may be bigger and stronger than me, but he has never faced The Psycho Killer.” Ciampa walks away as we go to the ring.

Kassius Ohno vs. Taka Michinoku (European Title Match)
These two men put on an absolute wrestling clinic. After 10 minutes of back-and-forth wrestling, Taka takes down Ohno and locks in The Dick Killer (Arm Trap Grounded Cobra Clutch). Luckily for Ohno, his long limbs allow him to get his foot on the ropes. As the two men get up, Ohno hits a Discus Big Boot then a Piledriver. Taka kicks out at 2. Ohno pulls Taka up and counters with a poke to the eye. Taka goes for The Michinoku Driver but Ohno slips out the back and hits The KO (Discus Elbow). Ohno covers Taka, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL European Champion: Kassius Ohno

Kelly Khaos vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr
Davey Boy uses his size and strength to take the early advantage. Davey keeps the upper hand for 10 before Kelly starts a comeback. Davey tries for a Jackhammer but Kelly slips out the back and hits a Russian Leg Sweep. Kelly hits a standing Moonsault and gets a 2 count. Kelly throws Davey into the ropes and hits The Rear View then covers for another 2 count. Davey is up again and tries for a clothesline but Kelly ducks and gets behind Davey. Kelly hits a Blue Thunder Bomb then climbs to the top rope. Suddenly, Lance Archer runs to the ring to help Davey Boy. Archer grabs Kelly’s foot to stop her from jumping onto Davey. Davey climbs up and hits a Super Belly-to-Belly Suplex on Kelly. As Davey is looking to end the match, John Greatrix runs out and hits Archer with a Lariat to the back of the head. Greatrix gets the attention of the ref and tells him to check on Archer. The ref obliges and as the ref’s back is turned, Greatrix slides in the ring and hits Davey with The Johnnie Kick. Greatrix helps Kelly up. Kelly goes to the top rope and hits The Red Arrow and covers Davey, 1...2...3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

After the match, John Greatrix climbs in the ring and hugs Kelly Khaos then raises her hand as the camera fades.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top