Raw #154 - October, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #154 - October, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:24 am

We start the show with Anarchy in the ring. Anarchy: “Last week, Emma decided to threaten me that she’s taking my belt. Well Emma, I have some words for you. You see, every woman in that locker room has tried to take a shot at this title and it’s all ended the same, so I don’t know how on Earth you plan on beating me for this thing. But, don’t worry. You won’t have to wait. Get your ass out here and let's do this.” Emma’s music hits and she runs down to the ring.

Emma vs. Anarchy (c) (Women’s Title Match)
Emma hits the ring but Anarchy is ready and starts stomping her back as soon as she slides in. Anarchy hits an elbow drop right to the back of Emma’s head. Anarchy lifts Emma up and whips her into the ropes and follows it up with belly-to-belly suplex sending Emma flying into the corner. Anarchy gets to her feet and runs into the corner hitting a running knee to the sitting Emma. Anarchy lifts Emma up by her hair and sets her up on top of the turnbuckle. Anarchy climbs up and goes for a Superplex but Emma catches Anarchy with an elbow to the face and pushes Anarchy off the top rope to the mat. Emma stands up and goes to hit a flying elbow but Anarchy rolls out of the ring just in time. Anarchy lifts Emma up and whips her into the ropes. Emma ducks under Anarchy’s clothesline and connects with the ref. Anarchy hits The Crucifix Driver and makes the cover but the ref isn’t up to make the count. Nikki Cross jumps the barricade and slides into the ring. Cross pulls Anarchy off of Emma and hits The Swinging Fisherman Suplex and drags Emma on top of her. Nikki wakes up the ref and he starts the count, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW Women's Champion: Emma

The cameras rush backstage. Scotty O’Shea has Abyss on the ground and is beating him with a chair. O’Shea picks Abyss up and spears him into a wall, bouncing his head off the wall. O’Shea opens up the chair and hits a devastating DDT on Abyss, driving his head onto the open chair. O’Shea lifts Abyss up and hits a Cutter dropping Abyss across the back of the chair. Security quickly pulls the two men apart while EMTs check on Abyss as we go to commercial.

We come back from commercial break to The Kevin Bennett Experience talking in the locker room. Bennett: “Muscle, Tank, we’ve got to do something about Sanity. Two weeks ago, they attacked us for no reason and you two did nothing but get your asses beat. We need to fix this. I talked to Edge and next week you two are going to take on Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain. You two better win because if you don’t, we’re going to have to put our titles on the line at Halloween Havoc and I’M NOT COOL WITH THAT!!!!” Bennett finishes screaming at The Muscle and Big Tank and leaves the locker room.

Hangman Page vs. Drew McIntyre
As soon as the bell rings, both men go crazy and start trading punches. This goes on for a good 10 minutes until McIntyre hits a Superkick that damn near takes off Page’s head. McIntyre lifts Page up and tosses him over the top rope and McIntyre follows up with a suicide dive to the outside. McIntyre picks Page up and hits a DDT onto the ramp, busting Page open. McIntyre drags Page to the steps and hits a backdrop across the top of the stairs. The ref gets to a 10 count and calls for the bell.
Winner: No Contest

After the bell rings, McIntyre keeps attacking Page. McIntyre lifts Page up and drops him across the barricade. McIntyre climbs up on top of it and connects with a leg drop across the back of Page’s head. McIntyre reaches under the ring and pulls out a chair and starts beating Page with it. From the back, the rest of The Bullet Club comes rushing down to the ring. McIntyre drops the chair and takes off through the crowd. McIntyre gets to the top of the stands and manages to get a mic. McIntyre: “All I have to say to The Bullet Club is one down.” McIntyre takes off, leaving The Bullet Club checking on Hangman Page.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top