Smackdown #154 – October, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #154 – October, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:36 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “10 days ago, there was a robbery. Charles Offord and I were both robbed of our titles by ‘The Monster Among Men’ Braun Strowman. Well tonight, I invoke my rematch clause. I want my Million Dollar Title back and that is exactly what is going to happen.”

Tommaso Ciampa vs. Race Jaxon
Ciampa has controlled this entire match for the first 10 minutes as Jaxon just can’t seem to get things going. Ciampa hits Jaxon with The Air Raid Crash (White Noise). Ciampa sits Jaxon up and hits a running knee that appears to lay Jaxon out. Ciampa lifts up Jaxon and hits The Project Ciampa (Powerbomb Back Stabber) and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Tommaso Ciampa

After the win, the camera zooms in on Ciampa who is doing the ‘belt around his waist’ signal and yells into the camera: “You’re looking at your next champ” as we go to commercial.

Solo Darling vs. Serena Deeb
Deeb is trying to land the upset on the Women’s World War 3 match winner and looks good so far. After 10 minutes, Deeb has the upper hand and hits a Powerslam then a running leg drop and goes for a pin. Solo is up at 2. Deeb grabs Solo for a sleeper and tries to wear her down. After a few minutes, Solo starts to fight out of the hold. Solo lands 3 elbows to the gut then goes into the ropes and hits a discus clothesline. Solo lands 2 elbows and a leg drop then tries to cover Deeb. Deeb kicks out at 2. Both women are to their feet and start trading punches. Deeb gets the upper hand and hits the ropes. As Deeb comes off the ropes, Solo counter with a Superkick and Serena is down. Solo waits for Serena to get to her feet then hits The Tail Spin (Swinging Fisherman Suplex) and goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner: Solo Darling

Charly Caruso stops Kelly Khaos backstage. Charly: “Kelly, we saw you make an appearance on Nitro a few days ago and help Nia Jax. What was that all about?” Kelly: “Charly, it’s simple. Like I said last week, I was going to show everyone that it was a mistake to leave me out of the World War 3 match. I think I proved that when I took Jessicka Havok out of her match on Nitro. And that is just the beginning. Everybody, man or woman, needs to watch their backs because it rampage has started and there isn’t a single person that can stop it.” Kelly walks away to leave Charley standing alone as we go to the ring.

We go to the ring where Lince Dorado and Garza Jr are waiting for their opponents. The theme music of The Odditorium hits and Oliver Grimsly and Qefka the Quiet come out to the ramp. But before they can head to the ring, Kelly Khaos comes for behind and attacks both men. Kelly picks up Grimsly and hits a Death Valley Driver on the stage. Qefka grabs Kelly from behind but Kelly spins around to get Qefka’s back and hits a Tiger Suplex on the stage. Garza and Dorado run up the ramp to stop the beatdown but Kelly hits Garza with a Spinebuster. Dorado jumps on Kelly’s back and locks in a Sleeper Hold but Kelly counters with a Backpack Stunner. Kelly has left a pile of bodies as she walks backstage and we go to commercial.

John Greatrix vs. Braun Strowman w/Paul Heyman (c) (Million Dollar Title Match)
Greatrix has managed to hit and run and avoid any contact for the first little bit of the match. After 10 minutes, Greatrix hits a discus elbow then an enzuigiri that takes Strowman to one knee. Greatrix hits a Shining Wizard and Strowman is down on his back. Greatrix goes for the cover but Strowman throws him across the ring after the count of 1. Both men are up and Greatrix eats a big boot. Strowman grabs Greatrix but Greatrix pokes Strowman in the eye. Greatrix goes for The Johnnie Kick but Strowman catches his foot and pulls him into a huge clothesline. Strowman pulls Greatrix up and hits a monstrous Chokeslam. Strowman picks Greatrix up one more time and hits a Running Powerslam.
Winner and STILL Million Dollar Champion: Braun Strowman

After the match, Braun Strowman holds the Million Dollar Title over his head and lets out a roar as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top