Raw #153 - October, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #153 - October, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:37 am

We start the show with Finn Balor in the ring. Finn: “Bullet Club, if you want to declare war on The Commonwealth, then so be it. But if you think we’re going to back down so easy, you’re wrong. Last week you declared war but tonight we will win the first battle.” Cody’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Cody: “Balor, you can run your mouth all you want but when it comes down to it, The Bullet Club will tear you limb from limb. You better be ready tonight because when you least expect it, we will attack with the purpose of destruction.”

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Scotty O’Shea. Scotty, why did you request this time?” Scotty: “You see Renee, I’ve been sitting back and watching too long. The same people seem to always have a chance in the spotlight with the Hardcore Championship and I’m going to change that. You just wait Renee, I’m geared up to set the world on fire.”

Anarchy (c) vs. Christina Von Eerie (Women’s Title Match)
Anarchy comes out to the ring. Anarchy: “Well ladies, who’s got the balls to come out here and give this a try? I promise I won’t hurt you too bad.” Anarchy drops the mic and Christina Von Eerie’s music hits and she rushes down to the ring.
Von Eerie slides in the ring and Anarchy is instantly on top of her kicking and stomping. Anarchy picks Von Eerie up and hits a huge belly-to-belly suplex. The ref finally calls for the bell. Anarchy pulls Von Eerie up by the hair and whips her into the corner. Anarchy follows up and hits a jumping double knee to the chest of Von Eerie and as Von Eerie stumbles out of the corner, Anarchy connects with a Code Breaker. Anarchy drags Von Eerie to the middle of the ring and locks in The Scorpion Deathlock. Von Eerie tries to fight out of it but it’s no use as she taps out in the middle of the ring.
Winner and STILL Women's Champion: Anarchy

After the match, Emma’s music hits and she comes out on the stage. Emma: “You know, I started the women’s revolution. If it wasn’t for me, YOU wouldn’t be in that ring right now. So I’m letting you know that next week, I’m coming for you and next week I guarantee that I’m walking out of New Jersey as the NEW Women’s Champion.”

The Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Roa) vs. The Commonwealth (Drew McIntyre & Finn Balor)
Before the bell even rings, all four men start brawling in the ring. The ref tries multiple times to break the two teams apart but it’s no use and he gets shoved to the ground. Balor takes Tonga to the outside with a huge clothesline over the top rope. Balor and Drew tag team Roa, driving him into the corner. Drew connects with The Claymore (Running Single Foot Dropkick) nearly taking off Roa’s head. Balor picks Roa up and connects with The 1916. Balor and Drew continue the beatdown until Tonga gets back in the ring and attacks Balor from behind. Tonga gets a few good punches in until Drew spins him around and connects with The Future Shock. Then, from the back, The Commonwealth and Bullet Club both come running out to the ring. It’s utter chaos with both teams going at it. Oyster comes out on the stage. Oyster: “ENOUGH!!!! If you two teams want to keep carrying on like this, then I have a simple solution. At Halloween Havoc, 3 members of The Bullet Club will take on 3 members of The Commonwealth in a Hell in a Cell. Until then, this is going to stop. If anyone in either group lays a hand on the other, outside of a match, you will be fired.”
Winners: No Contest

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top