Nitro #128 - October, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #128 - October, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:31 am

Charles Offord and Lana stand in the ring. Offord: “This past Sunday at War Games was nothing but disappointment for Nitro. Nitro didn’t win either of the War Games matches and to top it off, I was defeated by Braun Strowman. Now, normally Paul Heyman would be out here telling all of us how great Braun Strowman is and that he told us so. However, we have some pressing matters to deal with first.” Offord points to the Titan Tron to which a video of Solo Darling eliminating four Nitro women to win the World War 3 match. Offord looks to Lana. Offord: “We had four of the final five women and somehow we lost. This is all on you Lana. I put you in this event to rally the team and ensure we won to which you failed to do. As a result, there will be some major changes around here starting at the top. Lana, I hereby relieve you of your duties. Please go backstage and prepare for you match tonight. As for the other four women who failed Nitro, you will be in the same match as all five of you will face Nia Jax. I now have a vacancy and am in need of someone to manage the women’s division so ladies and gentleman, please welcome a good friend and a former manager of mine, the one and only, Stephanie McMahon!” Stephanie appears on the stage to a barrage of boos and makes her way to the ring. Stephanie: “Thank you Mr. Offord for having the confidence in my abilities to change Nitro’s women’s division. Make no mistake; I will change this division around. Mr. Offord was in need of someone with experience in this field and so he called me. You can’t run this company on Barbie doll looks alone. You need someone with intelligence, knowledge of this business and charisma. I can personally think of no one better than myself for this job. Mr. Offord, I promise you this. The women of Nitro will be on top once again and the Women’s Title will return to Nitro.” Offord and Stephanie head backstage as the crowd lets them have it.

Keith Lee vs. Moose
Lee has been on a role since his debut. He did surprisingly well in the War Games match and has been taking it to Moose for the last 10 minutes. Moose is in the corner taking right after right as the ref tries to break it up. Finally the ref gets in between the two men and is able to separate them. Lee instantly jumps Moose and beats him to the mat. Moose is hauled to his feet, whipped into the ropes and Ground Zero is hit on the rebound. Lee then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Keith Lee

Lee grabs a mic. Lee: “Miz, once again I’m calling you out. You failed to meet me at War Games for your title and hid from me during the War Games match. So come on out and let’s make this match official.” Several seconds go past with no response. Lee then leaves the ring and heads backstage.

Jojo is in the back with Nia Jax. Jojo: “Nia, tonight you take on 5 other women. Are the odds too stacked for you?” Jax: “The odds are stacked against those 5 women and once I’m done with them, Anarchy, I’m coming for you.”

Ashley Lane, Marti Belle, Jessicka Havok, Natalya and Lana vs. Nia Jax
All five women are in the ring awaiting Nia Jax. Jax appears and makes her way to the ring. Suddenly a hooded figure jumps the barricade, grabs and pulls Havok out of the ring then tosses her over the barricade. Jax jumps all the women in the ring and tosses each one around the ring like rag dolls. The hooded figure has left Havok motionless on the outside as the ref starts the match. Only one woman is left on her feet and that’s Lana. Jax grabs here and lifts her onto her shoulders then turns to the Titan Tron. Offord appears then gives the thumbs down to which Jax gives Lana a Samoan Drop then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Nia Jax

The hooded figure returns to the ring and reveals herself as Kelly Khaos. The two women stand face-to-face, nod and then slowly leave the ring.

Renee Young is in the back with Paul Heyman. Renee: “Paul, why is your client deciding to wrestle tonight?” Heyman: “My client is a fighting champion and does not hold back from any challenge. Tonight will be a perfect example of why Braun Strowman holds two titles that he took from the self-proclaimed ‘greatest tag team ever’. In case anyone out there missed it, my client, Braun Strowman, took those titles with ease. Sure my client had a slow start but when it counted, the sheer power of Braun Strowman was just too much for the former champions. Tonight, Braun Strowman shows us that power one more time.”

Braun Strowman (c) w/Paul Heyman vs. Lashley (World Title Match)
Strowman has done everything Heyman said he would and more. Lashley has looked like a small child all match as Strowman is just too big and strong. Strowman lands a vicious big boot that floors Lashley who is quick to his feet only to be sent flying into the corner. Strowman backs up then charges, landing a massive clothesline on the defenseless Lashley who crumbles to the ground. Strowman picks him up, and with ease, Running Powerslams him then covers him, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL World Champion: Braun Strowman

After the match, Strowman grabs a mic. Strowman: “Once again, a pathetic wrestler falls at my feet. Is there no one back there that can give me a challenge? But before you come out, know that this is my yard now.” A few seconds go past then Roman Reigns appears on the stage. The two men stare each other down as the cameras fade out.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top