Smackdown #153 – October, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #153 – October, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:40 pm

The show starts with William Regal in the ring. Regal: “3 days ago, the Smackdown brand did a clean sweep of the World War 3 battle royals. For the first time in several years, Smackdown has not only 1 battle royal winner, but now 2 winners. So, without further ado, I would like to bring out the winner of the male World War 3 battle royal, ‘The Psycho Killer’ Tommaso Ciampa.” Ciampa’s music hits and makes his way to the ring and shakes Regal’s hand. Ciampa: “Thank you, Mr. Regal. At War Games, all of you people witnessed the greatest victory in wrestling history. I outlasted 59 other men and won the opportunity to wrestle for any title I want at Halloween Havoc. With that being said, I’m going to have to take some time to decide. In the next couple weeks, I will make a decision. And whichever belt I pick, the person who currently holds it better enjoy it while they can because Halloween Havoc will be the last time you’re going to hold that title.” Ciampa leaves the ring as we go to commercial.

After the commercial break, Solo Darling’s music hits and she makes her way to the ring. Solo: “I am so excited. I know it has been 3 days but I still can’t believe I won the female World War 3 match. I want to thank all the girls in that match. You were all awesome. I will definitely be ready for Halloween Havoc as I will challenge for any title I choose. Just like Tommaso Ciampa said earlier, I want to take a week or 2 to think about it. This is a huge decision. This could make or break my career. But regardless of the outcome, I just want to make all of you fans proud.” Solo’s music hits and she plays to the crowd as we go to a recap of War Games.

Mass Genocide (Sadistic & Psychotic) w/Ted Dibiase vs. The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso)
With The Usos in the ring, Mass Genocide walks to the ring. The Usos try to get the upper hand so as Mass Genocide makes it to the ring, Jimmy and Jey try for Uso Crazy. Mass Genocide catches The Usos and runs them into the corner posts. Sadistic throws Jimmy into the stairs. Psychotic runs Jey into the barrier. Mass Genocide tosses The Usos into the ring. Sadistic hits a Ripcord Backfist on Jimmy. Jimmy spins around into Psychotic who hits an Exploder Suplex. Mass Genocide turns their attention to Jey and hit The Final Solution. Psychotic covers Jey, 1...2...3.
Winners: Mass Genocide

We go backstage to Charly Caruso. Charly: “I’m here with the Television Champion, Kelly Khaos. Kelly, you were one of the few women not chosen to take part in the first ever women’s World War 3 match. Do you have any comments on this?” Kelly: “Charley, I was 1 of the 3 women excluded from the Smackdown team. I understand the thought process behind it. I mean, I AM already the Television Champion. I’ll just have to show the powers that be just how wrong they were when they excluded me from that match.” Kelly walks away leaving Charly standing alone.

Anti-Hope makes their way to the ring. Mark Snider grabs a mic. Snider: “At War Games, I had Bray Wyatt dead to rights. I had him in my sights. The crosshairs were on his head. But, once again, Bray managed to escape danger and pulled out the victory because of his goons. Well, I have a couple friends too and they aren’t too happy about how things transpired at War Games. Harper and Rowan, my two guys want you, right here, right now.” The Wyatt Family’s music hits and Harper and Rowan make their way to the ring.

The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper & Erick Rowan) vs. Anti-Hope (Darren Wadforth & Justin Langley)
Just like all of the other matches these men have had, Anti-Hope’s speed is the only thing keeping them in this. After 15 minutes, Harper hits a big boot on Wadforth that looks to lay him out. As Harper goes for the cover, Langley breaks it up. Harper runs at Langley but Langley pulls the rope down and Harper goes to the floor. Langley and Wadforth both hit the rope and dive over the top rope onto Harper. Langley and Wadforth slide back in the ring. Rowan looks to hit a spinning high kick but Snider grabs his leg from the outside. Rowan turns his back to Langley who then hits a Back Stabber. Wadforth comes off the top rope with a Frog Splash. Both men cover Rowan, 1...2...3.
Winners: Anti-Hope

After the match, Anti-Hope and The Wyatt Family yell back-and-forth as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top