Raw #152 - October, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #152 - October, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:51 pm

We start the show with Abyss & Rosemary in the ring. Rosemary: “We have secured what is ours. The powers of darkness are all we need. The Hardcore Title will remain with us just like John Greed. Anyone who challenges us will be destroyed and will be sacrificed to the darkness.” Abyss takes the mic. Abyss: “I know there isn’t another human being in the back right now that has the balls to step in this ring with us so right now……” Scotty O’Shea’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. O’Shea: “Abyss, I’ve been watching for a long time now and I can no longer keep quiet. You keep floating to the top and sneaking into getting title shot after title shot. It’s about time someone shut you up and that’s going to be me.”

We go backstage with Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Finn Balor. Finn, what is next?” Balor: “I’m not done with The Bullet Club. They are tarnishing the good name of RAW and they think they can run the show. That they can do whatever the hell they want. But I’ve got news for them. Tonight, Thanks to Edge, The Young Bucks will have to take on the team of Drew McIntyre & Jack Gallagher. The rest of The Bullet Club better watch their backs because we’re coming for you.”

The Colony (Fire Ant, Silver Ant & Worker Ant) vs. The Kevin Bennett Experience (Kevin Bennett, Big Tank & The Muscle)
The match starts with Big Tank and Fire Ant in the ring. As soon as the bell rings, Fire Ant runs in and Big Tank stands his ground and runs his shoulder through Fire Ant taking him to the mat. Big Tank lifts Fire Ant up and hits a huge body slam. Silver Ant and Worker Ant both get into the ring and try to shoulder tackle Big Tank but he stands his ground and takes them both out. Tank tags in Bennett who goes for the cover on Fire Ant, 1…2… but he kicks out at an easy two count. Bennett forces Fire Ant to the corner and tags in The Muscle. Muscle whips Fire Ant into the ropes and hits a clothesline turning Fire Ant inside out. Muscle goes for the cover. Silver Ant makes it in and breaks up the count. Muscle tags in Tank and they two-on-one Silver Ant. Tank catches Silver Ant coming off the top rope and hits a huge Chokeslam over the top rope to the outside. Worker Ant rushes in the ring and Tank hits a big boot nearly taking his head off. Tank picks up Fire Ant and hits The Yokosuka Cutter. Tank tags Bennett in and he makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Kevin Bennett Experience

After the match, Sanity surrounds the ring. Kevin Bennett, Big Tank and The Muscle get ready for a fight. Nikki Cross sneaks in behind, spins Bennett around and kicks him square in the crotch. Muscle and Tank spin around to the sound and Sanity attacks. Big Tank tries to put up a fight but the numbers game just gets too much and before you know it, The Kevin Bennett Experience is laid out in the ring. Sanity grabs the Trios Titles and pose in the ring as we go to commercial break.

We come back from commercial to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here at this time with Anarchy. Anarchy, why did you request this time?” Anarchy: “Well Renee, it’s simple. Last night at War Games, I again proved without a shadow of a doubt that I’m the top female on this brand. I have beaten every single woman back there. So starting next week, I am issuing an open challenge to anyone who thinks they have what it takes to be Women’s Champion. But it comes with a price. When I beat you, you may never challenge for the Women’s Title as long as I’m champion. Good luck ladies. You’ll need it.”

The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. Drew McIntyre & Jack Gallagher
McIntyre and Gallagher hit the ring first. The Young Bucks’ music hits. On the stage, the entire Bullet Club comes out and stares down McIntyre and Gallagher. They all make their way to the ring. From behind, The Young Bucks slide in the ring and attack McIntyre and Gallagher. As soon as Gallagher and McIntyre hit the ground, The Bullet Club rushes in the ring and make quick work of the two men. Omega grabs a mic. Omega: “You know it’s funny. This just keeps getting easier and easier. I’ve got a little message to the group of super friends in the back. This is a declaration of war. Unless Finn Balor gives up his Cruiserweight Championship, we will take all of you out. This is just a sample of what The Bullet Club is capable of so choose wisely Mr. Balor because the lives of your friends depend on it.”

We go off air with The Bullet Club continuing their assault on McIntyre and Gallagher.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top