Nitro #127 - September, Week #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #127 - September, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:20 am

The show starts with Charles Offord and Lana in the ring. Offord: “We are just two days away from War Games and it’s no secret that Nitro has dominated in over-the-top-rope matches. The past two male Royal Rumble winners have come from Nitro but the women will need to step it up. Lana, the women need someone who can lead them to the promise land and that is why you will be in this event. This Sunday at War Games, I expect no less than a clean sweep plus retaining my title.” Braun Strowman appears on the stage with Paul Heyman. Heyman: “Mr. Offord, if I were your advocate, I would be telling you not to take this match. But I’m an honest guy and like a fair equal match. You, Mr. Offord, are half the man my client is and since your bone headed cousin has offered to put his title on the line, I say yes, let’s make this a two-on-one handicap match for both the Million Dollar and World Title. At least the two of you should make for good sport with my client and when it’s all said and done, you will be looking up at the new Million Dollar and World champion. Let’s not stop there though. How about we take it up a notch higher and make this a no DQ match.” Offord: “You want to throw your client into a handicap match with the greatest tag team to ever grace this ring and then make it a no DQ match on top of that? I hate to lose talent like Braun Strowman but we’ll make it official after you sign some paperwork waiving any and all responsibility from the CWA if or I should say when your client is hurt.” Lana appears to be distraught as she tries to talk to Offord who is staring down Strowman.

Keith Lee vs. Baron Corbin
Keith and Corbin have put on a solid 15 minute back-and-forth brawl with neither man giving an inch. Lee is showing the crowd just what he is made of and starts to turn up the heat on Corbin. Corbin is whipped into the ropes and receives a stiff elbow shot on the rebound. Lee is feeling the crowd as he shows off his strength by picking Corbin up and hits Ground Zero then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Keith Lee

Jojo is in the back with The Miz. Jojo: “Keith Lee has challenged you for the US Title at War Games. Do you have a response?” Miz: “I do Jojo and its no. I don’t have to justify my response, just know that my answer is no. It’s a perk to being the champ.”

Alexa Bliss and Charlotte Flair are in the ring. Bliss: “In two days, we have the first ever Women’s War Games match and you are all looking at one of the winners right now.” Charlotte: “That’s right. There won’t be any surprises nor will the winner shock anyone. If I don’t win then I am 100% sure that my partner will and if you doubt that then look at the numbers. Alexa and I have been the Women’s Tag Team champions for months now. No one can compete with us and with us working together, no one in the company can touch us, Woooooooo.”

Renee Young is in the back with Paul Heyman. Renee: “Paul, your client is in the main event tonight. With War Games just two days away, is it a good idea to risk injury?” Heyman: “My client isn’t risking anything. He will leave the main event just as he enters it and that’s without a scratch. There isn’t anyone on this roster that can stand up to my client. Luke Gallows should opt out of this match as soon as he can.”

Braun Strowman vs. Luke Gallows
Strowman and Gallows are in the ring when Heyman grabs a mic. Heyman: “Mr. Gallows, before the ref rings that bell, you still have a chance to leave this ring and save yourself a ton of pain and suffering.” Gallows refuses to leave so the ref calls for the bell and Strowman’s onslaught begins. Gallows was cut from something and that has been the focus of Strowman. We’ve had to cut the cameras to black and white due to all the blood coming from Gallows. Strowman hauls Gallows to his feet only to send him crashing back down with a big boot. Strowman wipes Gallows blood on his chest and grabs him again this time to hit his Running Powerslam and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

Karl Anderson slides into the ring to attend to Gallows. Strowman sees this and attacks. Anderson is violently whipped into the corner when Strowman crushes him. Strowman looks to the crowd and roars with the fans cheering him on.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top