Raw #151 - September, Week #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #151 - September, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:26 pm

We start the show with The Bullet Club in the ring.  Cody calls for the mic.  Cody: “Finn Balor, last week you said if I win I got to choose the stipulation for our match at War Games.  Well, as we all know, I did just that.  So, I’m thinking at War Games, our match will be a Falls Count Anywhere match and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.  Also, tonight, Zack Sabre Jr and Will Ospreay will be going to war against The Young Bucks.”

Abyss vs. John Greed (c) (Hardcore Title Match)
As Abyss makes his way to the ring, John Greed rushes out and brings a chair down across the back of Abyss.  Greed picks Abyss up and hits a huge body slam on the metal grating.  Greed drags Abyss by the hair down to the ring.  Greed forces Abyss to his feet and hits a back drop on to the ring apron.  Greed rolls Abyss into the ring and climbs up on the apron.  As Greed steps over the middle rope, Abyss manages to kick the middle rope driving it into Greed’s crotch.  Greed doubles over and falls to the mat.  Abyss manages to get to his feet and starts stomping Greed.  Abyss rolls out of the ring and looks under it and pulls out a chair.  Greed reaches through the ropes and grabs Abyss by the hair.  As soon as he has a hand full of hair, Abyss brings the chair up and connects with a devastating chair shot.  Greed goes limp.  Abyss pulls a black bag out and dumps millions of thumbtacks in the middle of the ring.  Abyss picks Greed’s limp body up and hits The Black Hold Slam on the thumbtacks.  Abyss goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW Hardcore Champion: Abyss

We go backstage to Renee Young.  Renee: “I’m here with Anarchy.  Anarchy, are you ready to face Nikki Cross and Becky Lynch this Sunday?”  Anarchy: “You know Renee, I’ve thought long and hard about this and well, Becky & Nikki, you both better listen close.  This Sunday is going to be career changing for both of you when I’m done with you two.  You will never be the same again.”

The Kevin Bennett Experience comes down to the ring.  Kevin Bennett has the mic.  Bennett: “We did it.  We took back our belts.  We beat Anti-Hope.  Now that we’re Trios Champions, the entire Raw roster better watch out because The Kevin Bennett Experience is going to run the Raw Tag Team Division.  Now, hit the music and let’s party.”  Rap music starts playing and Bennett raises the mic to his mouth.  All of a sudden, Sanity’s music hits and they come out on the stage and slowly make their way down to the ring.  They all slide in the ring at the same time and surround The Kevin Bennett Experience.  Young grabs the mic from Bennett.  Young: “Shut the hell up.  We just wanted to congratulate you on your victory last week, but we just wanted to let you know that Sanity is coming for the titles and we won’t stop until we have them.”  Young drops the mic and Sanity attacks The Kevin Bennett Experience, chasing them out of the ring.

The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. Zack Sabre Jr & Will Ospreay
This is a match of the year candidate.  The match goes on for a good 30 minutes before The Young Bucks pick up the advantage.  Sabre goes for a suicide dive but Matt moves out of the way and Sabre crashes to the ground.  Matt picks Sabre up and hits a back drop onto the announce table.  Matt slides back into the ring and The Young Bucks connect with The Superkick Party (Double Superkick) nearly taking off Ospreay’s head.  Nick goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Young Bucks

After the bell rings, the rest of The Bullet Club comes out and starts attacking the two men.  Finn Balor & Jack Gallagher come rushing down to the ring but stop before getting in the ring.  The Bullet Club is waiting for them to attack.  While The Bullet Club is focusing on Balor and Gallagher, Drew McIntyre slides in the ring behind then with a chair in his hand and he starts swinging.  Drew takes out The Guerrillas of Destiny and Kenny Omega before Gallagher and Balor rush in the ring and chase off the rest of The Bullet Club.  We go off the air with Balor, Gallagher and McIntyre standing victorious in the ring.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top