Nitro #126 - September, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #126 - September, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:19 am

The show starts with all of the Nitro wrestlers on the stage, ramp and in the ring. Charles Offord: “Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise as we toll the bell 10 times for the late Bobby ‘The Brain’ Heenan.” 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10.

As everyone is heading backstage Braun Strowman and Paul Heyman make their way to the ring where Charles Offord and Lana stand. Heyman: “Mr. Offord, may I make a statement?” Offord nods. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for ‘The Monster Among Men.’ Last week you witnessed a feat that has yet to be accomplished in the CWA. Not only did my client take a member of Mass Genocide off their feet, he beat them down and made them look like children in an adult world. Last week, you Mr. Offord said that my client needed to prove himself in order to get a title shot. If that didn’t impress you then I know this will.” Strowman attacks Offord and viciously beats him to the mat. Offord is tossed over Strowman’s shoulder with ease and Powerslammed to the mat. Heyman and Strowman leave the ring with Offord motionless in the middle.

Keith Lee vs. R-Truth
Truth was out to the ring and mentioning how he is going to win War Games as a former Royal Rumble winner. Lee interrupted him and made his way to the ring. Lee has been a man on a mission as he has completely destroyed R-Truth leaving him face down on the mat. Lee yells into the camera that he is coming for the US Title as he picks up the limp Truth and hits Ground Zero (fireman’s carry powerslam) then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Keith Lee

After the match, Lee grabs a mic. Lee: “Miz, if you are man enough, meet me at War Games and put that title of yours on the line.”

Jojo meets up with Charles Offord and Lana in the back. Jojo: “Mr. Offord, do you have a response to Braun Strowman?” Offord: “Braun wants a title shot? Tonight in the main event, he gets a chance to earn that shot.”

Jeff Cobb vs. Rusev
Rusev and Cobb stand face-to-face in the ring with Rusev smiling and brushing Cobb off. Cobb spins Rusev around and starts landing right after right that sends Rusev into the corner. Cobb runs in and hits a splash then a T-bone Suplex to Rusev. The crowd erupts as Cobb stands landing Gutwrench slam after Gutwrench slam ending off at 3. Rusev is stunned as he makes it to his feet and is whipped into the ropes. Cobb shows impressive strength as he hits The Tour of the Islands (reverse Powerslam) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Jeff Cobb

Renee Young is in the back with Paul Heyman. Renee: “Paul, Mr. Offord has granted your client a chance at the title if he wins tonight. What is your game plan for Samoa Joe?” Heyman: “Samoa Joe is good but he is no Mass Genocide and look what my client did to them. Samoa Joe is in for a world of pain tonight.”

Braun Strowman w/Paul Heyman vs. Samoa Joe
As expected Strowman has had his way with Joe as his size and strength are just too much for Joe. Joe is whipped hard into the corner with Strowman following him in and crushing him with a clothesline. Joe collapses to the match with Strowman standing above yelling at him. Strowman grabs Joe and with ease tosses him over his shoulder and hits his running Powerslam but doesn’t go for the cover. Instead, he grabs a mic. Strowman: “This is all you have for me? This is the best Nitro can offer up? If this is the best, then maybe I’ll head to a different show once I win that title.” Strowman grabs and Powerslams Joe one more time then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

After the match, with Strowman and Heyman in the ring, the lights go out. Charles Offord appears on the Titan Tron. Offord: “Braun, Nitro has a lot to offer but a smart businessman never shows his hand too early. There is more than just one monster on this show.” The lights slowly come back on with Mass Genocide appearing on the stage and slowly making their way to the ring. The two men surround Strowman then look to the Titan Tron. Offord gives them the thumbs down and they attack. Strowman puts up a decent fight but is taken to the mat when Sadistic takes out his legs. The two men viciously beat down Strowman and The Final Solution is hit leaving Strowman on the mat. Offord: “Paul, your client has his title shot at War Games. When I win, you and I are going to be in a match to settle this once and for all.” The Titan Tron fades as do the lights with Mass Genocide standing around the downed Strowman.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top