Raw #150 - September, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #150 - September, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:49 pm

We start the show with Cody Rhodes in the ring. Cody: “Hello Toronto. I bet you are all happy about the street fight tonight. Finn Balor, I’m warning you. You better be ready to fight for your life because I’m not going easy on you. Tonight, I will end your career. Then, at War Games, when you bring your broken body to the ring, I will beat you again and claim the Cruiserweight Title. Now…“ Finn Balor’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Balor: “Cody, Cody, Cody. If you think for a minute that you’re going to beat me, then you’ve got another thing coming. You forget just how dangerous I can be. In fact, I’m so confident that I’ll win tonight that if you beat me, not only do you get the title shot at the pay-per-view, you will also get to pick the stipulation.” Both men stare each other down as we go to commercial.

John Greed vs. Rhino (Hardcore Match)
As soon as the bell rings, Rhino rushes in for The Gore right off the start. Greed manages to sidestep it and Rhino connects with the ring post. Greed pulls Rhino out of the corner and connects with the Pop-up Samoan Drop. Greed goes for the cover but Rhino kicks out at a close 3 count. Rhino hits a low blow and rolls out of the ring. Rhino goes under the ring and pulls out a Kendo stick. Rhino rolls back in and starts beating Greed with stick. Rhino throws Greed into the corner and follows it up with a shoulder to the midsection. Rhino runs back to the corner and goes for another shoulder tackle but Greed gets his boot up and Rhino runs into it. Greed picks Rhino up and hits a Samoan Drop then climbs to the top rope and connects with a Frog Splash, 1…2…3.
Winner: John Greed

After the match, Rosemary comes out on the stage. Rosemary: “We are surprised that you put up such a good fight but the darkness knows better. It knows your true self. In a week’s time, the darkness will settle over you and in its wake you will have no choice but to decay.” As Rosemary is talking, Abyss slides in the ring behind Greed. Abyss spins Greed around and throws some kind of powder in his face. Greed wipes at his eyes. Abyss uses this chance to hit a hard clothes line dropping Greed to the mat. Abyss pulls out a black back and dumps millions of thumbtacks out in the ring. Abyss picks Greed up and hits a Black Hole Slam directly onto the thumbtacks. Abyss leaves the ring laughing as Greed rolls around in pain.

We go backstage with Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Becky Lynch. Becky, why did you come to the aid of Anarchy last week?” Lynch: “It’s simple Renee. I want her to be at full health when we step in that ring on Sunday. I don’t want any excuses or complaints when I make her tap out. I’m taking that belt and there is not a damn thing she can do about it. And if Nikki Cross gets in my way, I’ll just have to disarm her as well.”

Finn Balor vs. Cody Rhodes (Toronto Street Fight)
As we’re waiting for the match to begin, Balor and Rhodes burst out from the back trading punches all the way. Rhodes gets the upper hand and hits a Brainbuster onto the steel ramp. Rhodes picks Balor up and Balor catches him in the eye with a thumb. Rhodes grabs his eye and Balor picks Rhodes up and drops him across the barricade. Balor picks Rhodes up and throws him to the ring. Rhodes trips over his feet and rolls to the ring. Balor walks over to pick him up and Rhodes pulls out a chair and swings it across the knee, dropping Balor to the ground. Rhodes gets to his feet and continues to beat Balor’s knee. Rhodes rolls Balor into the ring and locks in The American Nightmare (Inverted Indian Deathlock). Balor is screaming in pain. Rhodes releases the hold and picks the chair back up and continues to beat Balor in the knee with it. Rhodes pulls Balor up by his head and hits The Cross Rhodes. Rhodes locks in The American Nightmare again. Balor tries to fight it but he passes out from the pain. The ref lifts his arm, 1…2…3.
Winner: Cody Rhodes

After the match, The Bullet Club comes down to the ring and holds Cody on their shoulders as they celebrate the win. We go off air with The Bullet Club celebrating.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top