Nitro #125 - September, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #125 - September, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:55 am

The show starts with 60 male and female wrestlers in and around the ring. Charles Offord and Lana appear on the stage. Offord: “Ladies and Gentlemen, what you see before you are the people who will represent Nitro at War Games. The men dominated the Royal Rumble this year with Kofi Kingston winning and last year with R-Truth winning. I expect the same result at War Games. As for the women, one of you has a chance to make wrestling history. One of you has a chance to win and bring the Women’s Title back to where it belongs. I will not be in this years’ War Games battle royal as I have some unfinished business with Braun Strowman. Braun, you seem very eager to step in this ring and challenge me for my title. My answer is no. You have yet to earn that shot as you were one of the competitors I beat for this title. When you have accomplished a little more, then come to my door and we will look into it again.” Offord and Lana head backstage to a barrage of boos from the fans.

The Miz (c) w/Maryse vs. Keith Lee (Non-Title Match)
The Miz appears to have been forced to wrestle tonight and doesn’t look please about it as he awaits his opponent. Entrance music hits with not many people reacting as Keith Lee appears on the stage and makes his way to the ring. Once in the ring, he walks up to The Miz and shoves him into the corner. Both men have put on a good show tonight. We are at the 30 minute mark and both men are still going strong. Miz hits the ropes but on the rebound he eats a big boot. Lee walks around the ring clearly pumped after taking control of this match. Miz is whipped hard into the turnbuckle where Lee follows up with a clothesline. Miz slowly gets up and stumbles right into Ground Zero with Lee going for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Keith Lee

Jojo is in the back with Keith Lee. Jojo: “Keith, that was an impressive debut to Nitro. Do you have any words for the fans?” Lee: “John Greatrix told me to talk to Mr. Offord about getting an opportunity and he came through. Not only have I beaten the US Champion, I am in the War Games battle royal. When I win, I get a shot at any title I want and I know exactly which title I’ll go for.”

AJ Styles vs. Apollo Crews
AJ Styles is clearly the fan favourite tonight as he and Crews have put on a solid 20 minute match full of close pin falls and some amazing high flying moves. Styles is in control at the moment after landing a jumping forearm smash that floored Crews. The fans are loudly cheering on Styles as he moves to the outside looking to end it. Crews is to his feet and Styles attacks with The Phenomenal Forearm but eats a dropkick instead. Both men are down as the ref starts his 10 count with both men up at 8. Styles starts throwing forearms countered with stiff rights from Crews. Crews takes control after several rights stagger Styles. Crews goes up top and waits for Styles to turn around. Crews looks to hit a corkscrew splash but misses and crashes to the mat. Styles is quick to act and locks in The Styles Clash, dropping Crews in the centre of the ring. Styles goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: AJ Styles

Styles celebrates by helping Crews to his feet where the two men shake hands with the crowds cheering them on.

Renee Young is in the back with Lana. Renee: “Lana, the women of Nitro were close to winning the Royal Rumble under you guidance. What do they need to do differently at War Games to win?” Lana: “It’s simple Renee. They need to work as a team until they are the last ones in the ring. To be sure Nitro wins, I will personally enter War Games to captain the Nitro women to victory.”

Mass Genocide (c) (Sadistic & Psychotic) w/Ted Dibiase vs. The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor) (Non-Title Match)
The Ascension is in the ring. Viktor: “Last week, we disposed of The New Day and I think it’s clear that we are ready for Mass Genocide. So, if you have the balls, then we invite you to this ring.” The lights go dim as Mass Genocide appears on the stage and makes their way to the ring. Sadistic climbs into the ring and big boots Konnor over the top rope. Psychotic tackles Viktor into the corner and begins landing knife edge chops that have Viktor yelling out in pain. Psychotic whips Viktor into Mass Genocide’s corner and follows that up with a charging clothesline then tags in Sadistic. Mass Genocide sets up and hits The Final Solution with Sadistic going for the cover. Psychotic lands a jumping knee to Konnor knocking him off the apron as the ref counts, 1…2…3.
Winners: Mass Genocide

After the match, Mass Genocide is in the ring when Braun Strowman’s music hits with him appearing and making his way to the ring. Strowman climbs over the top rope and hits Sadistic with a big boot that takes him off his feet. Psychotic appears stunned but before he can react, he is grabbed by the throat and Chokeslammed hard to the mat. Sadistic is slow to his feet and once there he is grabbed and Powerslammed beside Psychotic. Braun Strowman has just decimated Mass Genocide and he barely broke a sweat. The camera pans out showing Strowman standing over Mass Genocide with him letting out a roar as the cameras fade.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top