Smackdown #150 – September, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #150 – September, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:37 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits as he walks to the ring with a huge smile on his face and once again holding the Million Dollar Title. Greatrix: “Last Friday on Nitro, Charles Offord and I proved once again that no matter how big you are, or how strong you are, you should not mess with The Snake Brothers under any condition. You may knock us down but we will come back with a purpose and with vengeance. With that being said, I have my title back and I am in a great mood. So tonight, I’m going to give back to the fans. We are going to have a night of champions. Kassius Ohno, Kelly Khaos and Anti-Hope will all be in action tonight and will all be defending their respective titles.” Greatrix tosses the mic and heads up the ramp as we head to commercial.

Kassius Ohno (c) vs. Roderick Strong (European Title Match)
‘The Messiah of the Backbreaker’ takes on ‘The Knockout Artist’ in what has been a match of the year candidate. 20 minutes into this match and both guys have given everything they’ve got. Roddy hits a Side Slam Backbreaker and looks to pin but Ohno is out at 2. Both men are up and Roddy hits a Back Suplex Backbreaker for another 2 count. Both men are up in opposite corners. Roddy looks to hit The Sick Kick but Ohno ducks out of the way and Roddy hits the corner. Ohno grabs Roddy in a cravate and hits a Cravate Suplex. Ohno waits for Roddy to get up and hits a discus big boot. Ohno locks in The Hangman’s Clutch (Cravate STF) and Roddy taps out after a slight struggle.
Winner and STILL European Champion: Kassius Ohno

Tom Phillips is backstage with Sasha Banks. Tom: “Sasha, over the last few months, Abbey Laith has been a thorn in your side. What is next for you 2?” Sasha: “Tom, I honestly don’t know what her problem is. She comes to Smackdown like she is owed all these things without having to prove herself. She needs to remember that I’m the boss on this show.” Just then, Abbey Laith appears on screen. Abbey: “Sasha, apparently you still don’t get it. I made a name for myself by becoming the first woman in wrestling history to hold the biggest title in a company. And I did that by beating up men twice the size of me. You’ve walked around and done nothing but looked pretty and got a title. I’m here to show you that not everyone is a Barbie Doll and some of us earned our spots. See you around.” Abbey walks away leaving Sasha standing with an angry look on her face.

Kelly Khaos (c) vs. TJ Perkins (Television Title Match)
TJP puts up a little bit of a fight at the beginning of the match but Kelly hits The Rear View and stops him in his tracks. Kelly hits the Lumbar Check (Back Suplex into a double knee backbreaker) then climbs to the top rope. Kelly hits The Red Arrow and covers TJP, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL Television Champion: Kelly Khaos

The Lights go out and The Wyatt Family appears on the Titan Tron. Bray: “Do you really believe that I would burden myself with such petty, squeamish things? A loss in a battle means nothing to me because I know that it is the war that counts. War is my game, man. I created war. In our reign of terror, The Wyatt Family have dismantled giants, we have destroyed monsters, and most importantly of all we have brought so called heroes to their knees and I ask you right now, Mark Snider, just who in the hell is it you really think you're dealing with, man? I am Bray Wyatt. I am the Eater of Worlds and I am every bit the monster that they all think I am. You will find Mark, that you cannot measure me like you measure a normal man. You cannot measure me by how many dollar bills I have in my pocket because society is my play thing. You cannot measure me by the days of the year because time is irrelevant to me. I live 100 years a day, man. There's been something ever since the last pay-per-view. It's been recurring over and over in my head and I can't shake it. It's something that Abigail used to say to me. She used to say, 'Be careful going out and chasing vengeance Bray. Because if you do, you'll need to dig two graves: one for your enemy, and one for yourself.' But unfortunately for you, Mark Snider, I am forever.”

Anti-Hope (Mark Snider, Justin Langley & Darren Wadforth) (c) vs. Chad Gable, Jason Jordan & Shelton Benjamin (Trios Title Match)
These two teams go back-and-forth for a solid 20 minutes. Wadforth and Benjamin are the legal men. Wadforth goes for a missile dropkick but Benjamin moves and Wadforth crashes to the mat. As Wadforth gets up, Benjamin hits a T-Bone Suplex. Wadforth rolls out of the ring and Langley rushes in and hits a German Suplex on Benjamin. Gable slides in behind Langley and hits a Back Suplex. Snider is in and hits a shoulder tackle then a jumping splash on Gable. Jordan runs in and tries to hit a German Suplex on Snider but he’s too big. Snider hits a back elbow. Jordan lets go of Snider and spins around. Langley hits a Code Breaker on Jordan. Jordan bounces up and turns around into Snider who hits Sister Abigail and makes the cover, 1...2...3.
Winners and STILL Trios Champions: Anti-Hope

After the match as Anti-Hope is still in the ring, Braun Strowman’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Wadforth runs at Strowman but eats a big boot. Langley runs in next but gets caught with a Chokeslam. Mark Snider walks up to Braun and stands toe-to-toe with him and starts laughing. Braun and Mark start trading punches. Mark gets a slight advantage but Braun rushes him into a corner and starts landing knees to the gut. Strowman pulls Snider out of the corner and right into a Running Powerslam. Braun grabs a mic. Braun: “John Greatrix, you and your cousin have started a battle you can’t win. This kind of destruction is going to continue until I get a shot at you 2 in this ring.” John Greatrix comes out to the stage and stares down Strowman. Strowman throws the mic down and taunts John Greatrix as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top