Raw #149 - September, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #149 - September, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:36 pm

We start the show with Oyster coming down to the ring. Oyster: “Last week, John Greatrix announced that we will be holding two World War 3 matches at the PPV. At this moment, I would like to call the participants of the women's match out. All the women make their way to the ring. These are the 19 selected wrestlers that will be fighting for Raw and…“ Before Oyster can go any further, Becky Lynch’s music hits and she comes out on the stage. Becky: “Wait a minute. I think I deserve to be on that team more than anyone in that ring right now.” Oyster: “Becky, Becky, Becky. Have no worries about me leaving you out. In fact, I have a more important match for you at War Games. I’ve decided to add some fire to the Women’s Championship match. It will now be a triple threat match with Anarchy, Nikki Cross and Becky Lynch. Also, I couldn’t decide who to give the last spot to. So tonight, Emma will face Allie for the number 20 spot.”

We go backstage with Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Anarchy. Anarchy, what is your reaction to having to face Becky Lynch and Nikki Cross now for your championship?” Anarchy: “It’s bullshit. Not only do I know have to worry about that lunatic Nikki Cross attacking me every chance she gets, but now I have to worry about that bitch Becky Lynch. Well, it doesn’t matter who the hell they put me against at War Games, I’ll kick both their asses and still walk out as the Women’s Champion.” As soon as Anarchy finishes talking, Cross comes up and stands face-to-face to her. They start yelling back-and-forth. Cross punches Anarchy but before anything can happen, Lynch appears out of nowhere and shoves Cross to the ground. Lynch looks at both women and shakes her head then walks away.

Zack Sabre Jr vs. Petey Williams
As soon as the bell rings, both wrestlers give it their all. Williams gets the advantage early in the match after Sabre goes for a tornado DDT but Williams just pushes him off. Williams stays on Sabre trying to take away the speed advantage. Williams hits a Death Valley Driver and locks in The Sharpshooter but Sabre manages to spin around and kicks Williams off into the corner. Sabre kips up and goes running into the corner full tilt catching Williams with a jumping knee to the face. Williams stumbles forward and Sabre connects with a Moonsault. Sabre lifts Williams up and Williams catches him with a thumb to the eye. Williams hits The Canadian Destroyer then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Petey Williams

After the match, The Guerrillas of Destiny come rushing down to the ring. Roa lays a huge right hand to Williams knocking him to the ground. Roa rolls Williams out of the ring while Tonga picks Sabre up and holds him in front of him. Roa kicks Sabre in the midsection and Tonga follows up with a Full Nelson Slam. Roa picks Sabre up and they hit The Guerrilla Warfare (Aided Double Arm DDT). Will Ospreay and Finn Balor come rushing down to the ring holding chairs and chase The Guerrillas of Destiny off through the crowd. Balor checks on Sabre while Ospreay checks on Williams.

Emma vs. Allie
Before the bell even rings, Emma goes on the attack spearing Allie into the corner and connecting with punches. Allie doesn’t put up much of an offence through the match. Emma sets Allie up on the top rope and hits a Superplex dropping her in the middle of the ring. Emma locks in The Emma Lock. Allie tries to fight it but it’s no use and she eventually taps out.
Winner: Emma

We go backstage to Finn Balor in Oyster’s office. Balor: “Something needs to be done or I’ll take matters into my own hands.” Oyster: “Finn, listen. I’ve been watching what’s been going on between The Bullet Club and you and I hate to say it but it’s good for business. Now I know they need to be held accountable for the attacks. In fact, next week, you will take on Cody Rhodes in a Toronto Street Fight and if any members from either side interfere, they will be suspended. There is one last thing. Cody Rhodes seems to think he deserves a shot at that belt of yours. So, in that street fight next week, if Cody wins, I will grant him a shot at your championship but if you win, he will never get a title shot as long as you are the champion.” Oyster holds out his hand and Balor shakes it as we go off the air.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top