Nitro #124 - September, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #124 - September, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Braun Strowman’s music hits and he and Paul Heyman appear on the stage with both the World Title and Million Dollar Title on Braun’s shoulders then walk to the ring. Strowman: “If Charles Offord and John Greatrix want these titles back then they can come to the ring and take them.” Several minutes pass before John Greatrix and Charles Offord appear on the stage and make their way to the ring. Both men enter the ring and stand before Strowman. “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for not only ‘The Beast’ Brock Lesnar but for the monster in the ring, Braun Strowman. Braun Strowman has taken the CWA by storm and is now standing with the World Title and Million Dollar Title over his shoulders. The hilarious part is that the current champions are also in this ring but aren’t able to or can’t do anything to get them back. Like my client said earlier; if you two want those titles back, take them.” Heyman tosses the mic and at that moment, Greatrix and Offord attack Strowman who manages to fight them off. Offord is whipped into the corner where Strowman follows and lands a clothesline. Greatrix goes for The Johnnie Kick but his foot is caught then thrown onto Strowman’s shoulder where he hits a running powerslam. Offord is to his feet where he too is picked up and powerslammed to the mat. Strowman stands above Greatrix and Offord holding both titles as he roars to the crowd then drops the titles on the mat.

Charlotte Flair vs. Tamina
Tamina has been throwing some stiff rights and kicks that have Charlotte reeling in the corner as she starts landing kicks that drop Charlotte to the ground. Tamina walks to the centre of the ring and charges Charlotte who flips over her causing Tamina to crash into the corner. Charlotte hits a chop block taking Tamina to the mat and looks to the crowd. Charlotte then locks in The Figure Eight causing Tamina to cry out in pain. Tamina struggles for a brief moment before the pain over takes her and she taps out.
Winner: Charlotte Flair

Jojo is in the back with Charlotte Flair. Jojo: “Charlotte, with a 60 woman War Games match being announced, what are your thoughts?” Charlotte: “I’m excited. Ever since the Women’s Title left Nitro, we haven’t had much to do. We have the tag team titles but Alexa Bliss and I have already shown that no one on the roster can compete with us. So what I’m going to do is win this match and return the Women’s Title to Nitro.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh Seattle. Don’t you dare be sour. Clllap for your world famous 3 time champs and feel the powa!!!! It’s a new day, yes it is.” The New Day appears on the stage to thunderous applause and make their way to the ring. Suddenly, they are attacked by The Ascension. Viktor and Konnor beat all three members down with steel chairs leaving all members of The New Day face down around the ring. The Ascension leaves The New Day bloodied as they walk up the ramp and backstage.

Renee Young is in the back with Paul Heyman. Renee: “Paul, we haven’t seen you in several weeks. What brought you back to Nitro?” Heyman: “Renee, I’ve always been an advocate for Braun Strowman. I’ve just stayed in the background waiting for the right time. Now is the right time and tonight my client is going to show the bosses just what a monster really is.”

Braun Strowman vs. Lashley
Strowman has completely dominated Lashley for 15 minutes but Lashley refuses to give up. Strowman has him in the corner where he is landing some very stiff rights and lefts leaving Lashley a bloody mess in the corner. Strowman walks away leaving the ref attending to Lashley. The ref calls for the bell as Lashley can’t compete.
Winner: Braun Strowman

After the match, Strowman grabs Lashley and Powerslams him in the centre of the ring. EMT’s and refs attend to Lashley as Strowman starts to walk up the ramp. Greatrix and Offord are waiting for him at the top of the ramp then all hell breaks loose. Both men tackle Strowman beating him down and then dragging him to the top of the stage. Strowman is moved to the edge where Greatrix looks to hit a powerbomb. With Offord’s help, the two men get Strowman up and he is powerbombed off the stage onto a table. The camera fades with Greatrix and Offord standing on the stage above Strowman looking down at him.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top