Raw #148 - September, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #148 - September, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:37 pm

We start the show with Finn Balor, Jack Gallagher, Neville, Zack Sabre Jr & Will Ospreay in the ring. Balor has the mic. Balor: “Last week, The Bullet Club finally met their match. I mean yes, a couple of us took a beating but we showed them exactly who is running things around here. You have brought everyone in you could get your hands on and it still hasn’t been enough for you to take us out.” Neville grabs the mic from Balor. Neville: “Kenny Omega, we have some unfinished business, you and I. So tonight, what do you say we step into this ring tonight and go to war?”

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Nikki Cross. Nikki, what’s been your issue with Anarchy over the last few weeks?” Nikki: “Anarchy, where are you? Anarchy, where are you? HA HA HA HA HA. When I get my hands on you, I will tear you limb from limb and take back what was stolen from me. Only I have the right to hold that championship so I’m making it easy for you. I am going to take it from your cold dead hands.”

John Greed (c) vs. Abyss (Hardcore Title Match)
The bell rings and Greed charges across the ring and crushes Abyss in the corner. Greed climbs up on the second rope and starts punching Abyss in the head. Abyss manages to block one of the punches and pushes Greed off him. Abyss catches Greed with a hard clothesline but it only manages to stagger him back. Abyss comes off the ropes and connects with another clothesline, this time taking Greed to the ground. Abyss slides out of the ring and shoves the time keeper off his chair as Abyss turns around and Greed catches him with a suicide dive. Greed picks up the chair and starts hitting Abyss with it. Greed opens up the chair and drops Abyss through it with a Samoan Drop. Greed picks Abyss up and rolls him in the ring. Greed climbs up top but before he can, Abyss gets to his feet and pushes Greed off to the outside. Abyss rolls out and goes under the ring and pulls out a black back. He opens it and dumps millions of thumbtacks in the middle of the ring. Abyss slides out and rolls Greed back into the ring. Abyss goes to body slam Greed onto the thumbtacks but Greed reverses it and plants Abyss onto the thumbtacks. As Abyss is rolling in pain in the middle of the ring, Greed climbs up to the top rope and connects with the Frog Splash, driving Abyss into more thumbtacks, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Hardcore Champion: John Greed

After the match, Greed picks up the Hardcore Title and calls for the mic. Greed: “You see Abyss, you talk a big game about being Hardcore but just like everyone else that’s stepped in this ring for my title, have ended the same way bleeding in the middle of the ring, I told you I would shove those thumbtacks up your ass.” From the back, Crazzy Steve comes running down with a Kendo stick. He slides in the ring and takes a swing at Greed. Greed ducks under it and hits a back drop, planting Steve on the thumbtacks as well. Greed walks to the back laughing to himself as medics rush down to help Steve and Abyss.

Kenny Omega vs. Neville
The bell rings and Neville goes crazy. He runs across the ring and hits a Jumping DDT. Neville picks Omega up. Omega catches Neville in the gut with a knee. Omega catches him with a spinning heel kick. Omega picks Neville up and hits a snap suplex then follows that up with an elbow drop. Neville uses the ropes go get to his feet. Omega uses this to go for The V-Trigger (Kinshasa). Neville is ready for it and pulls down the top rope and Omega flips over it to the outside. Neville comes off the ropes and hits a suicide dive on Omega. Neville picks Omega up and forces him back first into the ring apron. Neville pulls him back and slams his back a second time. Neville gets up on the apron and lands a Moonsault onto Omega on the outside. Neville picks Omega up and rolls him into the ring. Neville climbs up top and goes for The Red Arrow but Omega gets his knees up and Neville crashes down on his knees. Omega quickly gets to his feet and hits The One Winged Angel and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kenny Omega

As soon as the bell rings, The Bullet Club rushes to the ring but right behind them are Finn Balor, Jack Gallagher, Zack Sabre Jr and Will Ospreay. Both teams are fighting in the ring. The Bullet Club eventually wins the exchange with the numbers game. Cody Rhodes calls for the mic. Cody: “You know it’s funny. Finn Balor sits and runs his mouth about being the champion but has anyone noticed that no one deserving of the title has had a chance to go for it? Finn Balor, I’m going to put this really easy for you. I’m coming for that championship and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. I have my brothers backing me up and what do you have? You have a bunch of mutts. See you boys next week.” We go off the air with The Bullet Club standing victorious in the ring.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top