Smackdown #148 - August, Week #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #148 - August, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:56 pm

The Snake Brothers’ music hits as John Greatrix and Charles Offord make their way to the ring.  The crowd is not happy to see these two men.  John Greatrix grabs a mic.  Greatrix: “3 days ago at Summerslam, all of you people got to watch as Charles Offord and I retained and regained OUR titles.  The one disadvantage Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman had against us is their intelligence.  We have outsmarted everyone in this company for 20 years.  Just when everyone thought we were down and out, we already had a plan.  Then, after my match, Braun Strowman, that big goon, decided to come to the ring and try to start trouble.  And yes, he may have gotten the upper hand at Summerslam but never again.  I...”  Before John Greatrix can continue, Braun Strowman’s music hits and he comes out on the stage.  Braun: “You guys robbed me of my title and I want it back.  If you won’t give it to me, I’ll come get it.”  Braun storms to the ring as Greatrix and Offord ready themselves.  Braun gets in the ring and as he goes after Charles, Offord and Greatrix slide out of the ring and run up the ramp.  Greatrix and Offord stop on the stage.  Offord: “Braun, you may not be part of this show but I am your GM and if you want to stick your nose in our business, then I’ll deal with you.  Tonight, you will face a mystery opponent of our choosing.”  Greatrix and Offord yell back-and-forth with Strowman as we go to commercial.

Elias Samson vs. Ricky Reyes
These two men trade some grappling moves and submission attempts for 10 minutes before Reyes gets the upper hand.  Reyes hits a swinging neckbreaker and goes for a pin but Elias kicks out at 2.  Both men are up and Elias goes for The Drift Away (Swinging Fisherman Suplex) but Reyes reverses into a small package for another 2 count.  Both men are up again and Reyes lands a kick to the gut.  Reyes picks up Elias for The Gory Special but Elias slips out and reverses into The Encore (Rolling Cutter).  Elias pins Reyes, 1...2...3.
Winner: Elias Samson

Kelly Khaos’ music hits as she makes her way to the ring.  Kelly: “Over the last few days, there has been some discussion about my Money in the Bank win.  I won the Money in the Bank match to get the contract but then I won a title without having to use it.  I guess I will use it to take another title.”  As Kelly is about to leave the ring, William Regal’s music hits and he comes to the stage.  Regal: “Ms. Khaos, you have been very impressive since coming to the CWA and you did do what has never been done before in winning the title without having to use your Money in the Bank contract.  With that being said, the board of directors had to make up a ruling on the situation.  So, as long as you have a title, you cannot go for a second title with the contract.  If you lose the Television title, you can then use the contract to go for any title.  The last little detail is if you don’t use that contract by the 1 year point, you have to give it up.”

Asuka vs. Sexy Star
As soon as the bell rings, Asuka runs across the ring and hits a hip attack.  As Sexy Star is getting up, Asuka hits a Buzzsaw Kick.  Asuka locks in The Asuka Lock.  Sexy Star is fighting it but it looks like her shoulder pops out of the socket and she is forced to tap out.
Winner: Asuka

John Greatrix and Charles Offord are backstage with Charly Caruso.  Charly: “Guys, who are you putting against Braun Strowman?”  Greatrix: “You and everyone else will see in a few moments.  But I do have an announcement to make.  Before I was so rudely interrupted earlier, I was about to announce that at our next pay-per-view, War Games, on October 1, we will be holding an inter-brand World War 3 style match.  There will be 60 competitors, 20 from each show, in an over the top rope battle royal style match with the winner receiving a title shot at any title at the following pay-per-view, Halloween Havoc.  Now, let’s get to the ring to see if Braun can handle our match choice.”  John and Charles walk off camera leaving Charly standing alone.

Braun Strowman vs. ???
Strowman comes to the ring and waits for his opponent.  John Greatrix and Charles Offord follow and sit at the announce table.  After a few seconds, Mark Henry’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.  The bell rings and these two monsters meet in the middle of the ring.  They start off with a test of strength that ends in a stalemate.  Both men takes turn running into ropes and trying to take the other off the feet but neither man has budged.  Mark Henry grabs a side headlock on Strowman but Braun shows off his power and hits a Back Suplex.  After 10 more minutes of domination, Strowman throws Henry onto his shoulder and hits a Running Powerslam and goes for a pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

After the match, Greatrix and Offord jump in the ring and attack Strowman.  The numbers game is too much at first but Strowman throws both men off with his insane strength.  Greatrix runs at Strowman but takes a Reverse Chokeslam.  Offord jumps from the top rope but gets caught by Strowman.  Strowman throws Offord onto his shoulder and hits a Running Powerslam.  Once again, Strowman is the only one left standing as he holds the World and Million Dollar titles again as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top