Raw #147 - August, Week #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #147 - August, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:27 pm

We start the show with Finn Balor in the ring. Finn: “Last night was a hell of a battle and it was nice that those Bullet Club thugs couldn’t stick their noses in our business. Tonight, I celebrate my victory over ‘The King of the Cruiserweights.’ I think…” Balor is cut off by The Bullet Club's music. All 5 members, Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes, Tama Tonga, Tanga Roa and Bad Luck Fale come out on the stage and Cody has the mic. Cody: “Congrats Finn. But don’t get too far ahead of yourself. You may have avoided a beat down last night by running to Edge, but tonight is a different story.” Cody drops his mic and The Bullet Club all rushes the ring. Balor stands in the middle of the ring as all 5 members circle the ring. They all jump on the apron and rush Balor. Balor doesn’t stand a chance as the 5-on-1 is just too much for him. From the back, Neville and Jack Gallagher run down to the ring. They both hit the ring but are quickly overpowered. All three men are lying in the middle of the ring. Omega calls for a mic. Omega: “I have a brilliant idea. If the three of you can pick yourselves up off the floor, why don’t you meet us in the ring tonight? 3 of you versus 3 of us. Hell, we’ll even let you find anyone you want if Gallagher and Neville are too injured. So Balor, we’ll see you later tonight if you're not too chicken.” Omega lifts Balor’s head off the mat and slaps him across the face.

Abyss vs. Cody Deaner (Hardcore Match)
The bell rings and Abyss levels Deaner with a shoulder tackle. Abyss picks Deaner up and throws him into the corner and follows it up with a huge splash. Abyss rolls out of the ring and looks under the ring and pulls out a chair and a black bag. Abyss rolls back in the ring and Deaner connects with a dropkick. Deaner goes off the ropes and goes in for a clothesline but Abyss stops him dead in his tracks with a devastating chair shot to the head. Deaner drops like a pile of bricks. Abyss opens the black bag and pours out thumbtacks onto the mat. Abyss drags Deaner to his feet and hits The Black Hole Slam onto the thumb tacks and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Abyss

After the match, Abyss calls for the mic. Abyss: “Greed, you may have the hardcore championship but I’m the only one that is truly Hardcore. Next week, I want that title. If you’re man enough, meet me in this ring and I will show you the true meaning of pain.” Greed’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Greed: “Abyss you’ve got yourself a match next week. If you for one minute think I’m scared of you, you have another thing coming. You see, I’m going to take those thumbtacks there and shove them up your ass and I’m walking out the Hardcore Champion. And you, well you’ll be lucky to walk out under your own power.” Both men stare at each other as we go to commercial.

We come back from commercial to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Anarchy. Anarchy, what are your thoughts on the attack from Nikki Cross last night?” Anarchy: “Well ……” Before Anarchy can even get a word out, Cross runs in from off screen spearing Anarchy into the wall and starts kicking and punching her. Cross lifts Anarchy up by her head and hits The Samoan Driver. Cross grabs the mic from Renee. Cross: “This is just the beginning.” Cross throws the mic at Anarchy and walks away.

We go backstage to the locker room and Finn Balor is talking with Jack Gallagher and Neville. Balor: “It’s okay guys. I know The Bullet Club did a number on us, but I’ve got a couple of guys that are willing to give us a hand.” Zack Sabre Jr. and Will Ospreay walk into the room. Sabre: “It’s alright boys. We’ve got your back.”

The Bullet Club vs. Finn Balor, Zack Sabre Jr & Will Ospreay
Balor, Sabre and Ospreay make it to the ring and wait for The Bullet Club. Kenny Omega comes out on the stage. Kenny: “I see you were able to find some foolish people to join you. It doesn’t matter. I have thought hard and long about this and well, here are my partners.” Omega motions to the back and The Young Bucks’ music hits. The crowd erupts in cheers. Nick and Matt Jackson come out and stand beside Omega and all three men rush to the ring. All 6 men go on the attack. It’s pure mayhem in the ring. The ref tries to break the teams apart but Omega pushes the ref away and connects with a stiff kick on Balor. Nick & Matt, in almost unison, connect with Superkicks on Sabre and Ospreay. They both roll out of the ring leaving Balor alone with the three Bullet Club members. The ref again tries to break them up but Nick pushes the ref away and all three men attack Balor. The Young Bucks connect with The Meltzer Driver (Assisted Tombstone Piledriver) and lay Balor out in the middle of the ring. Sabre and Ospreay both get to their feet at the same time and slide into the ring to protect Balor. The ref gets in the middle of the two teams. All of a sudden, the crowd erupts in cheers as Gallagher and Neville come rushing down to the ring with chairs in their hands. They hit the ring and The Bullet Club leave the ring walking up the ramp laughing to themselves. We go off air with Neville, Gallagher, Sabre and Ospreay check on Balor in the ring.
Winners: No Contest

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top