Smackdown #147 - August, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #147 - August, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:13 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix: “We are only 4 days away from Summerslam and at that time, I will teach Randy Orton a lesson for the last time. I will put him out of commission and force him to retire. I will lock in The Picton Cloverleaf and snap his spine in two and walk out of the match STILL CWA Million Dollar Champion.” Randy Orton’s music hits and the crowd goes crazy as he comes out to the stage with a mic. Randy: “John boy, I hate to break it to you but you have zero chance of keeping that title. You see, for the many years that you’ve been here, you have done nothing but cheated to get to where you are. You rely on the interference of your one and only friend, Charles Offord. Well, I think I’ve found a way to negate that at Summerslam. I went to the GM of Smackdown, William Regal, and he has granted my request. At Summerslam, you will defend that title against me in a cage match.” The crowd cheers as John Greatrix freaks out in the ring and we go to commercial.

All three members of Anti-Hope are backstage with Charly Caruso. Charly: “Guys, in 4 days you defend your Trios titles against The Wyatt Family. How do you even formulate a plan against a trio that is so different in their approach?” Snider: “Charly, I was ‘different’ long before Bray Wyatt was sitting in his daddy’s basement and pulling wings off of flies. The Wyatt Family doesn’t scare us. If they think that they will walk into Summerslam and somehow take these belts, then they are sadly mistaken. It may be cliché but we will walk in the champs and walk out the champs.” Anti-Hope walks away leaving Charly standing alone.

Bobby Roode vs. Aiden English
These two men battle hard for about 10 minutes. Roode is in full control as English can’t get anything started. Roode hits a vertical suplex then goes to the second rope. When Aiden English stands up, he turns around into a Diving Blockbuster. English is up again and Roode hits a Spinebuster. English is up once again but this time he is hit with The Glorious DDT (Implant DDT). Roode covers English, 1...2...3.
Winner: Bobby Roode

William Regal’s music hits and he comes to the ring. Regal: “There has recently been a lot of heat between Sasha Banks and Abbey Laith. In 4 days at Summerslam, we will see a grudge match between those two ladies. So, let’s get them out here to sign the contract.” Abbey Laith comes out first to a sea of boos. Sasha Banks follows to a huge ovation. The two women mouth each other then both sign the contract. Abbey extends her hand but Sasha slaps her then turns around to leave. Abbey runs up behind Sasha and hits German Suplex through the table. Abbey walks away leaving Sasha laying out cold in the ring as we go to break.

We come back from commercial and see Mass Genocide and Ted Dibiase in the ring. Dibiase: “For weeks now, my monsters, Sadistic and Psychotic, have defended these tag team titles against all comers with zero resistance. We want a team to step up and give us a real challenge. We will keep giving open challenges until someone can do that. Ha ha ha ha ha.” American Alpha’s music hits and they make their way to the ring.

Mass Genocide (Sadistic & Psychotic) (c) vs. American Alpha (Jason Jordan & Chad Gable) (Tag Team Title Match)
When the bell rings, Mass Genocide runs across the ring and tries to hit Jordan and Gable but American Alpha ducks the clotheslines and start punching Mass Genocide. Sadistic and Psychotic push American Alpha back a few feet followed by a running elbow from Sadistic and a running boot from Psychotic. Psychotic hits a backbreaker on Gable and holds it as Sadistic comes off the top rope with a diving knee onto Gable. Psychotic throws Gable out of the ring as Sadistic picks up Jordan. Mass Genocide hits The Final Solution on Jordan and Sadistic covers Jordan with an elbow on his face, 1...2...3.
Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions: Mass Genocide

After the match, Mass Genocide and Ted Dibiase stand in the ring over their fallen opponents. Ted Dibiase laughs to the crowd as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top