Nitro #121 - August, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #121 - August, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:34 pm

AJ Styles’ music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Styles: “So, Braun Strowman has been added to the CWA Title match. Good. The more the merrier I say. AJ Styles is going into Summerslam the champion and he is certainly walking out the champion. Braun Strowman doesn’t scare me and Roman Reigns certainly doesn’t scare me. Reigns shouldn’t even be in this match. Charles Offord had him dead to rights but Randy Orton screwed him out of facing me. We could have made history but that was all taken away by The RKO. For everyone’s pleasure, I have arranged with Charles Offord that I participate in an exhibition match tonight. It will be a non-title match but a main event calibre match nonetheless.” Roman Reigns’ music hits and he appears on the stage. Reigns: “Let me guess, you are going to face some no name just to make it appear as if you are a fighting champion. Come Summerslam, I’m taking that title and will knock you and Braun Strowman out in the process.”

Heath Slater vs. Big Show
Slater marched down to the ring and demanded a match. After a few moments of nothing, Big Show appeared and has made his way to the ring. Needless to say, the match has not gone very well for Slater. He is currently in the corner receiving not one but two huge chest slaps that cause him to drop to the mat and scream out in pain. Show can’t help but smile a bit as he hauls Slater to his feet and grabs him by the throat. Slater tries to fight out of it but everything he does seems to only make Big Show angry. Show lifts Slater high in the air and with one arm, slams him to the mat with a huge Chokeslam then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Big Show

Jojo is backstage with the Miz. Jojo: “Miz, last week The Miztourage ran into a bit of a road block in Mass Genocide. What are your hopes for Bo Dallas tonight?” Miz: “Mass Genocide got extremely lucky they faced my guys on an off day. But tonight, Bo Dallas shows us all why he is part of the A list when he completely destroys Baron Corbin.

Bo Dallas vs. Baron Corbin
Both men have started the match off with no intention of wrestling. Dallas and Corbin have decided to only throw haymakers with the majority connecting on both men. Dallas gets rocked by a huge right that has him stumble into the corner. Corbin follows him in and hits a clothesline then climbs the ropes and proceeds to land 10 punches before the ref forces him off. Dallas collapses to the ground and Corbin goes for a cover, 1…2… but Axel climbs onto the apron getting the ref’s attention. The Miz slides into the ring and hits The Skull-Crushing Finale on Corbin then places Dallas’ arm on Corbin as Axel jumps off the apron. The ref slides over and starts the count, 1…2…3.
Winner: Bo Dallas

Renee Young is backstage with AJ Styles. Renee: “AJ, tonight you are in an exhibition match with Apollo Crews. Are you going to be taking this match lightly with Summerslam around the corner?” Styles: “Not one bit Renee. I’m the CWA World Champion and that means every match is taken as if it were for my title. Tonight, Apollo Crews gets the full AJ Styles.”

AJ Styles vs. Apollo Crews
We are 20 minutes into the match and what a match this has been. Both men have been flying around the ring and out of the ring for that matter. Crews has Styles on the outside and whips him into the security wall. Crews slides into the ring, lines Styles up and suicide dives onto Styles. The ref starts his count and both men are in the ring at 7. Once to their feet, they begin landing forearms that have the crowd cringing at every blow. Styles takes control of the match after landing a flurry of punches and kicks and finishing with a clothesline. Crews is down on the mat. Styles climbs up top and hits a 450 splash then slowly goes for the cover, 1…2… but Crews gets a shoulder up at the last moment. Styles picks Crews up, whips him into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but misses and is hit with a spin wheel kick that leaves both men on the mat. Both men are to their feet when Crews jumps, looking to hit a Frankensteiner but is caught. Styles manoeuvres Crews into The Styles Clash and plants him on the mat. Styles goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: AJ Styles

After the match, Braun Strowman and Roman Reigns appear from different directions and enter the ring. Styles is blindsided by Strowman, knocking him out of the ring. Reigns lines up and hits a Superman Punch knocking Strowman out of the ring. Reigns stands in the ring alone as the lights go out. When they come back on, Charles Offord is behind Reigns stalking him. Reigns slowly turns around and is grabbed for The Chuck Bottom then planted in the ring. Offord calls for a mic. Offord: “Summerslam just turned into a fatal four-way for the CWA World title.” The crowd erupts as the cameras fade on Offord.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top