Smackdown #146 - August, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #146 - August, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:51 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix: “Randy Orton, we are getting closer and closer to our Million Dollar Title Match at Summerslam. I’m going to make this very simple for you. I don’t want you to make it to that match. I want you to get beaten down and broken to the point that you have to retire. Whether I have to do it myself or hire people to do it for me makes no difference, I am determined to make it happen. Every week until our match, you will be having matches to slowly wear you down. With that being said, tonight in the main event you will be taking on former ROH World Champion, Adam Cole.” Greatrix drops the mic and leaves the ring as the audience boos.

Sasha Banks vs. Dana Brooke
When the bell rings, these two women come out of their corners with a head of steam. Both women start trading forearm smashes. Dana gets the upper hand and hits a Judo head toss then locks in a grounded side headlock. Dana wears her down for a few minutes then Sasha starts getting out of it. Sasha hits a few elbows in the ribs then tries to run into the ropes but Dana grabs her by the head and pulls her to the mat. After 10 minutes, Sasha finally starts to make a comeback. Sasha goes into the ropes and hits a clothesline followed by a second and a third. Sasha goes to the top rope and hits a Diving Meteora (double knee to the face). Sasha goes back to the top and hits a Frog Splash. Sasha is fired up. As Sasha is about to hit The Bank Statement, Abbey Laith’s music hits and she skips to the ring. Sasha slides out of the ring and meets Abbey. Abbey goes for a punch but Sasha ducks and throws Abbey into the steel steps. Sasha slides back in the ring but gets hit with a running elbow. Dana picks up Sasha and hits a Samoan Driver. Dana covers Sasha, 1...2...3.
Winner: Dana Brooke

The Spirit Squad’s music hits and Kenny and Mikey come to the ring. Kenny: “Last week, The Motor City Machine Guns came out here and ran their mouths about the tag team champions and look where it got them. But the difference between them and us is that we are top level talent and they are just a couple of losers. So, Sadistic and Psychotic, get out here so we can take those belts from you and send you packing.” Mass Genocide’s music hits and they come to the ring.

Mass Genocide (Sadistic & Psychotic) (c) vs. Spirit Squad (Kenny & Mikey) (Tag Team Title Match)
Mass Genocide stands toe-to-toe with The Spirit Squad. Kenny and Mikey start running their mouths and poking Sadistic and Psychotic in the chest. Mass Genocide explodes and hit dual clotheslines that take The Spirit Squad out of their boots. Psychotic gives Mikey a backbreaker and holds it while Sadistic comes off the top rope with a diving knee drop. Psychotic throws Mikey out of the ring. Sadistic grabs Kenny and calls for the finish already. Mass Genocide sets up and hits The Final Solution. Sadistic drives his elbow into the face of Kenny as the ref counts, 1...2...3.
Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions: Mass Genocide

The lights go out and The Wyatt Family appear on the Titan Tron. Bray: “Anti-Hope has infected our world like the plague and all it will take is one very simple little 3 count to defeat Mark Snider and we will take the Trios titles. Mark, I know you're feeling the pressure too, man. That's why you're up and went and recruited Darren Wadforth and Justin Langley to be your pawns. But, you forgot to tell them the fact that you are just going to throw them on the front lines and watch them fall. You will be right behind them riding oh so valiantly on your horse making sure your crown doesn't get too dirty. Wadforth and Langley walk oh so blindly into this deadly alliance and they will learn the fact that there are worse things in this world than dying. When your city burned, I was there. When the plague swept your city streets, I was there. And when Mark Snider falls and his Anti-Hope crumbles, there I will be standing. I am forever. I will always be, and I have always been. Look to the sky and follow the buzzards. Run.”

Randy Orton vs. Adam Cole
This match is a fantasy booker’s dream. Both men are former world champions. Randy Orton has won almost every title in WWE history while Adam Cole has won titles all over the world. Orton had the advantage early but Cole hit a poke to the eye and hasn’t looked back. Cole hits a Superkick then a Shining Wizard when Orton tries to get up. Cole tries for the pin but only gets a 2 count. Cole looks to end the match but Orton hits a standing dropkick that puts both men down. The ref starts his 10 count. Both men are to their feet at 7. Cole goes into the ropes but is met with a snap powerslam from Orton. Orton sets up Cole on the ropes and hits a rope hung DDT. Randy is taunting Cole to get up and looks to hit The RKO. Before he can land The RKO, John Greatrix’s music hits. Randy turns to the ramp and readies himself. After a few seconds, nothing happens. Nobody comes out. Cole grabs Orton from behind and hits The Florida Key (Bridging X-Plex). Cole picks up Randy and hits The Last shot (vertical suplex onto a knee). Cole covers Orton, 1...2...3.
Winner: Adam Cole

After the match, Adam Cole leaves the ring as John Greatrix runs to the ring and starts beating down Orton. Greatrix picks up Orton and hits a back suplex. Greatrix climbs to the top rope and goes for a diving leg drop but Orton rolls out of the way. Both men are up and Orton hits The RKO out of nowhere. Orton picks up the Million Dollar Title and plays to the crowd as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top