Nitro #120 - August, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #120 - August, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Roman Reigns’ music hits and he is greeted with a sea of boos as he appears on the stage and makes his way to the ring. Reigns: “Last week, I once again became the number 1 contender for the World Title and yes I may have had some unexpected help in getting the job done but got the job done none the less. I proved again that this is my yard and soon to be my world.” Charles Offord’s music hits and he comes out to the stage. Offord: “You did get some help in that match. I remember landing The Chuck Bottom and knocking your ass out. I am ever so close in scheduling a rematch between you and I but I’m going to let the decision stand. However, the World Title match at Summerslam will be a tad bit different. AJ Styles will not only defend against you Roman Reigns but against this man as well.” Braun Strowman’s music hits. He appears on the stage, shakes Offord’s hand and makes his way to the ring. Once in the ring, he attacks Reigns by landing a massive big boot then hauls him up and hits a Running Powerslam. Strowman stands over Reigns as the camera pans to Offord who is applauding on the stage.

Nia Jax vs. Aliyah
Aliyah is in the ring waiting on Nia Jax. Jax jumps the security barrier and attacks Aliyah from behind. With both women in the ring, the ref starts the match. Jax has not let up from the moment she entered the ring. Aliyah has been tossed all over the ring and the outside and is currently faced down in the ring. Jax taunts the crowd then slowly makes her way over to Aliyah. Jax hits the ropes and lands a leg drop then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Nia Jax

Jax is in the ring celebrating when Charlotte and Alexa Bliss appear on the stage and make their way to the ring. They go to opposite sides of the ring but are punched off the ring upon trying to enter. Both women make a hasty retreat up the ramp with Jax smiling in the ring.

Jojo is backstage with The Miztourage. Jojo: “Guys, in just a few moments you take on the most dominate tag team in the CWA. How do you prepare for something like this?” Dallas: “If one simply BOlieves, they can come out victorious. Tonight, Mass Genocide takes on a real tag team and tonight we hand them their first loss in the CWA.” Axel: “Tonight, The Miztourage brings more gold to our group as we assert ourselves as the NEW greatest tag team.”

Mass Genocide (Sadistic & Psychotic) (c) w/Ted Dibiase vs. The Miztourage (Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel) (Tag Team Title Match)
We are only 5 minutes into this match and The Miztourage is face down on the mat. Dallas and Axel entered the ring and were both greeted with a clothesline that almost decapitated them. Psychotic stays in the ring and tosses Dallas out. Axel is hauled to his feet and whipped into the corner hard where his is met with a running shoulder. Psychotic then proceeds to land elbows and knees to Axel then whips him hard into Mass Genocide’s corner. A tag is made. Sadistic enters the ring and starts landing rights and lefts to the defenceless Axel. Dallas enters the right but is met in the centre by Psychotic with a big boot. Psychotic then hits the Judgement Slam. Both members of Mass Genocide look to Axel and then to the crowd to notice that everyone is holding their hand out with the thumb sideways. Then the fans give the thumbs down and Mass Genocide does not hesitate. Axel is hauled to his feet and The Final Solution is hit. Sadistic goes for the cover with a forearm in Axels face, 1…2…3.
Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions: Mass Genocide

Renee Young meets up with Ted Dibiase after the match. Renee: “Mr. Dibiase, another dominating display from Mass Genocide. Do you feel there is a team in the CWA that can contend with your guys?” Dibiase: “There isn’t a team in the world that can complete with Mass Genocide. The Tag Team Titles are going to be around their waists for a very long time and there isn’t a thing anyone in this league can do about it. Hahahahahahahaha.”

Braun Strowman vs. Seth Rollins
Strowman and Rollins have put on a very good match for 20 minutes with both men looking fatigued as it has been a high paced match. Rollins has Strowman down after hitting a suicide dive to the outside. The ref gets to 6 when Strowman is to his feet and slides into the ring looking none too pleased. Rollins doesn’t back down and hits the ropes looking to land a flying forearm but bounces off Strowman. Rollins is on the mat looking up at Strowman when he is grabbed and tossed into the corner. Strowman charges and hits a vicious clothesline then starts landing knee lifts that lift Rollins off the mat. Strowman backs up and waits for Rollins to steady himself then grabs him and hits a Running Powerslam then roughly goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

Strowman grabs a mic after the match. Strowman: “AJ Styles and Roman Reigns, welcome to my yard. Nothing is going to stop me from taking that title even if I have to rip your limbs off one at a time. That title is mine and there’s nothing you can do about it.” Roman Reigns’ music hits and he slowly makes his way to the ring. Once at the ring, AJ Styles’ music hits and he appears on the stage. All three men stare each other down as the camera fades out.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top