Nitro #119 - August, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #119 - August, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Charles Offord and Lana are met with a sea of boos as they appear on the stage and make their way to the ring. Offord: “Are you people still hung up on Randy Orton? Seriously? What I did was best for business as we all know John Greatrix is ten times the champion Randy Orton will ever be. So I would suggest everyone here moves on and let us enjoy the show. AJ Styles is in need of a new contender to face and I must admit that we are running out as he is beating everyone that I send his way. But, there is one person I can think of that AJ has yet to face. Tonight in the main event, that man will wrestler for the opportunity to face AJ Styles. As for the rest of the locker room, I would suggest everyone keep an eye on that match.”

Samoa Joe vs. Jack Swagger
Joe has been in a bad mood all match as he takes out his frustrations on Swagger. Joe came so close to winning the World Title at Great American Bash. Tonight, Joe is laying a beating that few of us have seen. Swagger is out on his feet after getting up from a Muscle Buster. Joe doesn’t waste any time, walks over, grabs Swagger and locks in The Coquina Clutch. Swagger struggles only for a few seconds then taps out.
Winner: Samoa Joe

Jojo is in the back with The Miz and The Miztourage. Jojo: “Miz, there is a theory going around that you are unable to win without the help of The Miztourage. What are your thoughts?” Miz: “It’s pathetic. Finally a worthy champion arrives on Nitro and all the jealous people can do is make up false stories to try and discredit a true fighting champion. To show everyone just how great a champion I am, next, Bo Dallas will wrestle as my champion.”

Bo Dallas vs. Konnor
We were expecting The Miz to wrestle tonight but apparently he has chosen Bo Dallas as his champion to wrestle in his place. The Miztourage has joined us at the announce table while Dallas as Konnor get it on in the ring. Konnor doesn’t appear impressed with who is in the ring with him as he is taking it to Dallas. Dallas is on the retreat when Axel jumps on the apron. The ref tries to get him off while Dallas has the US Title and plants in right between Konnor’s eyes, knocking him right out. Axel jumps down while Dallas covers, 1…2…3.
Winner: Bo Dallas

After the match, The Miztourage is walking up the ramp when the lights go out. Ted Dibiase appears on the Titan Tron. Dibiase: “You guys sure do like playing the numbers game. How would you like a chance at the Tag Team Titles? All you have to do is show up next week on Nitro, walk to that very ring and call out my guys. But I should warn you, Mass Genocide has yet to be taken off their feet let alone be beaten. If you accept this offer, you may never wrestle again…Hahahahahahahaha.”

Charles Offord vs. Roman Reigns (World Title Number One Contender Match)
Reigns is in the ring awaiting his opponent and is being booed loudly by the fans. Offord’s music hits and he is bombarded by boos as he and Lana make their way to the ring. Offord brushes by Reigns who takes exception and grabs Offord. The two start slugging it out as the ref starts the match. Reigns starts gaining the advantage with some powerful rights that send Offord to the corner. Reigns charges and hits a clothesline. Offord drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring with Reigns waving him in. Offord slowly slides in and the two start slugging it out again. Offord takes the advantage this time when he hits a knee lift that knocks Reigns to one knee followed by a running boot to the head. Offord then uses his technical side and keeps Reigns grounded in submission holds never getting him to tap out. Reigns starts building some momentum as hits the ropes and goes for the spear but misses and hits the ref. Offord stalks Reigns and when he is up. Offord locks in The Chuck Bottom and plants him in the middle of the ring. Offord taunts the crowd and goes to wake up the ref. Offord grabs the ref but is planted on the mat by an RKO from Randy Orton! The crowd starts chanting “holy shit, holy shit” as Orton stands in the ring. Reigns is slow to his feet and is hit with an RKO as well. Orton then places Reigns on Offord and wakes up the ref who slowly starts the count, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW Number One Contender: Roman Reigns

After the match Orton has a mic. Orton: “John Greatrix wants to make this personal by bringing in my father.” Orton looks down at Offord. “John, consider it personal.” Orton grabs Offord, sets him up on the ropes and plants his head into the mat with a DDT. Orton jumps the security barrier as security tries to grab him. The camera fades on Orton in the crowd with his arms up as his music hits.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top