Smackdown #144 - August, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #144 - August, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:02 pm

After the announce team finishes welcoming everyone to Smackdown, the lights go out and The Wyatt Family’s music hits and they make their way to the ring. Bray Wyatt grabs a mic. Wyatt: “Kassius, at Great American Bash, you might think that you have won but the war has only begun. You see, even the greatest General’s lose a fight here and there but in the end, they come away victorious. Kassius...” The lights suddenly go out on The Wyatt Family and Anti-Hope appears on the Titan Tron. Snider: “Bray Wyatt, you appear every week and run your mouth about how you are ‘The Real Face of Fear’ and ‘The Eater of Worlds’ but I have only seen you fail at your attempt to capture gold. Anti-Hope has stayed silent long enough and next week, we will show you who the real ones to fear are. Follow the buzzards, Bray. Run.” The camera pans to Bray Wyatt who has a huge smile on his face as we go to commercial.

Sasha Banks vs. Emma
Both women are in the ring. Before the bell rings, Abbey Laith’s music hits and she makes her way down to ringside and sits at the announce table. Banks and Emma go back-and-forth for a solid 15 minutes. Emma tosses Sasha into a corner then hits a dropkick. Sasha drops to a seated position in the corner. Emma runs across the ring and hits The Emmamite Sandwich. Emma walks over and grabs Sasha but Sasha pulls her into the turnbuckle face first. Sasha sets Emma up and hits a rope hung double knee drop. Sasha looks to end the match. Abbey Laith stands up and starts yelling at Sasha. Sasha turns her attention to Abbey and starts yelling back. Emma grabs Sasha from behind but Sasha reverses, gets behind Emma and hits The Bank Statement. Sasha yanks back on the neck of Emma as she stares down Abbey Laith. Emma taps out.
Winner: Sasha Banks

After the match, Abbey tries to jump in the ring but Sasha cuts her off and keeps her out. Sasha’s music hits and she taunts as Emma and Abbey Laith walk up the ramp and we go to commercial.

After the commercial break, the new Television Champion, Kelly Khaos is backstage with Tom Phillips. Tom: “Kelly, after a few long months, you were finally able to win your first title here in the CWA. How does it feel?” Kelly: “It feels amazing Tom. I am so excited to show everyone what I am capable of. After giving Matt Riddle his rematch at some point, I’ll just have to get some new challengers.” The Gentleman’s Club (Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak, Orange Cassidy and The Swamp Monster) appear on camera. Taylor: “I’ve been chasing you for a while and now I actually have a reason. Next week, find 3 other people and we’ll see you in the ring.” The Gentleman’s Club walks away and the camera pans to Kelly who is shaking her head. Kelly turns to walk away and we see Eddie Kingston who smiles at Kelly and walks away as we go to the ring.

The Hardy Boyz’ music hits and they come to the ring. Matt Hardy grabs a mic. Matt: “For a few months now, we have sat back and watched a new tag team come into our company and take our tag team titles. They are quite good but they have the nerve to call themselves the best ever. Apparently they have never heard of The Hardy Boyz. Mass Genocide, we got word earlier that you are in the building. We want you to come down here, put your titles on the line and prove yourselves.” After a few minutes, Mass Genocide’s music hits and they make their way to the ring.

The Hardy Boyz (Matt & Jeff Hardy) vs. Mass Genocide (Sadistic & Psychotic) (Tag Team Title Match)
The bell rings and to everyone’s surprise, The Hardys runs at Mass Genocide and throw them off their game for a few seconds. The Hardys look to hit The Poetry in Motion but Sadistic catches Jeff and throws him over the top rope to the floor. At the same time, Psychotic runs over and drops an elbow in the middle of Matt’s back. Psychotic hits a jumping knee drop to the back. Psychotic hits a backbreaker and holds it as Sadistic comes off the top rope and hits an elbow drop. Jeff is up and jumps in the ring but gets met with a jumping knee from Psychotic then a Clothesline from Hell from Sadistic. Mass Genocide hits a double big boot that lays Jeff out cold. Sadistic picks up Jeff and Mass Genocide hits The Final Solution. Psychotic covers Jeff, 1...2...3.
Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions: Mass Genocide

John Greatrix’s music hits and he comes to the ring. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “3 days ago at Great American Bash, I once again took back my Million Dollar Title. I proved once again that when all the chips are down, Randy Orton can’t handle the pressure...a lot like his father. God knows how that man ever made it into the WWE Hall of Fame. I mean, really? Apparently as long as you wrestled at some point, you’re guaranteed a spot. He didn’t earn anything. He was junk. Ana now his kid has gotten to the same level of crap as him. He doesn’t even deserve a rematch. In fact...” Before Greatrix can continue, Orton has come through the crowd and entered the ring. Orton spins Greatrix around and looks to hit The RKO but Greatrix pushes him off and hits a Spinebuster off the rebound. Greatrix taunts Orton and pulls him to his feet. Orton hits The RKO out of nowhere. Greatrix is down and rolls out of the ring to the floor. Orton picks up the Million Dollar belt as Greatrix slowly gets to his feet. The show ends as Randy Orton’s music hits and he stands on the second turnbuckle with the Million Dollar Title lifted above his head.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top