Raw #143 - July, Week #6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #143 - July, Week #6

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:10 pm

We start the show with Cody Rhodes and Kenny Omega in the ring. Rhodes: “Last night, we may have lost but Finn Balor lost much more. You see, he got lucky with a roll up but his luck soon ran out.” We cut to a clip of Bad Luck Fale throwing Finn Balor off the stage through some tables. Omega: “You see, we always have a backup plan. Rumour has it that Finn Balor will be out injured for an extended period of time so naturally Cody or myself should be made Cruiserweight Champion and ……” Neville's music hits and he comes out on the stage. Neville: “You know it’s funny. You two are always cutting the line and getting title shots just because you say so. Well that stops here right now. If anyone deserves that title it’s the King of the Cruiserweights and…” Jack Gallagher’s music hits and he stands on the stage with Neville. Gallagher: “Actually Neville, I’m still the number one contender but unlike everyone here, I have spoken with Finn Balor since he left the hospital and he assures me that he will make a full recovery. So when he gets back, I will take my spot as number one contender.” Rhodes: “I have no idea what you are talking about Jack. Kenny and I were the last ones in that match with Finn so naturally it should vacate to one of us.” Oyster’s music hits and he appears on the Titan Tron. Oyster: “Boys, boys, boys. It’s truly simple. After the brutal attack from Bad Luck Fale last night, Kenny Omega and Cody Rhodes are no longer in contention for the Cruiserweight Championship. Actually, I’ll go one step further. Any member of The Bullet Club is out of the picture. Now, onto the important matter. Jack Gallagher and Neville, you both make good points but I too have spoken with Finn and the medical staff and they assure me he will be back for the next PPV. So tonight, Neville will take on Jack Gallagher for the number one contendership for the Cruiserweight Championship. Cody and Kenny, you two better be ready because you have a tag team match right now so let's start this show.”

Bullet Club (Cody Rhodes & Kenny Omega) vs. The Addiction (Frankie Kazarian & Christopher Daniels)
The ref comes running down to the ring and while Cody and Omega get ready. Music hits and The Addiction comes charging down to the ring. Rhodes and Daniels start the match off. Daniels is quick to catch Rhodes with an STO. Omega rushes in the ring and Daniels catches him with a dropkick. Omega rolls out of the ring. Daniels makes a quick tag and Kazarian catches Rhodes with a running knee as he starts getting up. Kazarian whips Rhodes into the corner and follows it up with a splash. He hits a drop toe hold as Daniels launches himself off the ropes and connects with a springboard elbow drop to the back of the head. Kazarian goes for the cover but Omega reaches in the ring from the outside and pulls Kazarian out of the ring. Omega lets Kazarian get to his feet and goes for The V-Trigger (Kinshasa). Kazarian ducks out of the way and Omega connects with the ring post. Omega drops to the ground holding his leg. Daniels catches Cody with a dropkick. Daniels climbs up top and hits The BME (Moonsault) and goes for the cover, 1…2… but Cody kicks out just before the 3 count. Cody rolls out of the ring and motions to the back. Bad Luck Fale comes walking down to the ring. Kazarian rushes at Fale. Fale ducks under the clothesline and connects with a Samoan Drop. Daniels is facing the ropes and keeping an eye on Fale. Omega slides into the ring behind Daniels and connects with The Rain Trigger (Ripcord Lariat) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Bullet Club

We go backstage with Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Anarchy. Anarchy, I would like to congratulate you on your victory at Great American Bash. My main question is: what are your thoughts on the attack from Sarah Logan?” Anarchy: “You know Renee, she’s just another one of the wannabes who think she can waltz in here and take a shot at the Women's Championship. Well, she has another thing coming. We all saw what I did to Becky Lynch last night. There is no woman on this roster that deserves a shot at this title. But, I’m in a good mood tonight. So, Sarah Logan, next week, you and I will step in the ring together and I’ll show you why you don’t want to mess with me.”

We go backstage again to John Greed screaming and storming out of Edge’s office. Greed: “If you are not willing to do anything about it, I’ll just take matters into my own hands. He’s not getting away with the way he just attacked me last week. He’s as good as dead.” Greed slams the door and walks off camera.

Neville vs. Jack Gallagher
As the bell rings, Gallagher offers Neville his hand. Neville looks at him and bats it away then connects with a right hand. Gallagher is caught off guard and Neville follows it up with a dropkick. Neville picks Gallagher up and tosses him into the corner and follows it up with a splash then hits a tornado DDT. Neville climbs up top and connects with The Red Arrow then locks in The Rings of Saturn. Before Gallagher can tap out, The Bullet Club rushes down to the ring. Rhodes launches himself over the ropes and drops an elbow on Neville breaking the hold. The ref calls for a bell right away.
Winner: No Contest

After the bell rings, The Bullet Club surrounds Neville and Gallagher and starts beating on them. Fale picks up Gallagher and hits The Bad Luck Fall (Razor’s Edge) sending him over the top rope to the outside. Omega picks up Neville and lays him out with The Aoi Shoudou (Cross-Legged Fisherman Buster). Rhodes calls for the mic. Rhodes: “You see it’s simple. Even though there are only 3 of us, we’re going to make the cruiserweight division a living hell. As long as Kenny Omega and I are not in contention for the title, we’re not going to let anyone else become the number one contender. So Edge and Oyster, you better come to terms with what’s going on and just give one of us the match at the PPV.” Rhodes picks up Neville and connects with The Cross Rhodes. We go off the air with The Bullet Club standing in the middle of the ring.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top