Smackdown #143 - July, Week #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #143 - July, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:56 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “For the last few weeks, I’ve been bested by Randy Orton. I don’t even have any excuses for it. I apparently haven’t been paying enough attention. But, I have realized one thing. Adam Ostrander and Charles Offord are a lot smarter than I realized they are and I need to take a lesson from them. When they have had an issue with someone, they’ve just hired some goons to take care of the problem. And that that is exactly what is happening tonight. Tonight, in the main event, Randy Orton will take on the team of Mass Genocide in a handicap match.” Greatrix tosses the mic and laughs as he makes his way to the back and we go to commercial.

Abbey Laith vs. Taeler Hendrix
This match starts with some good chain wrestling. As both women make it to their feet, Abbey hits a step-up Frankensteiner which sends Taeler out of the ring. Abbey follows up with a suicide dive. Abbey is in full control. After 10 minutes of full control, Abbey throws Taeler into the corner. Taeler gets a slight upper hand after moving just before Laith hits a clothesline in the corner. Taeler hits The Ginger Snap (Back Suplex Facebuster). Taeler picks up Laith and looks to hit The Kiss Goodnight (Tombstone Piledriver) but Laith slips out the back and hits multiple German Suplexes. Abbey hits a Powerbomb then locks in The Alligator Clutch, 1...2...3.
Winner: Abbey Laith

Sasha Banks comes out to the stage and applauds Abbey Laith as we go to commercial.

As we get back from commercial, the lights go out and Bray Wyatt appears on the Titan Tron. Wyatt: “The world is bleeding from the inside out. It lives and breathes and just like everything else, it craves change. The problem is it becomes far too easy to be enamoured with the gardens and to turn a blind eye to the landfills. You can't just whisper in people’s ears anymore and expect them to understand you, to believe in you. You have to pry their eyes open and force them to watch. Do I have your attention now, kids? She said I was a child born to lead, that I would be the one to teach them the difference between diamonds and dust. She said that I would be the one to take everything that they love and burn it to the ground, leave nothing but ashes. She said that I would change the world. They're going to cry for you, Kassius. They won't understand, not at first. But in time, they will forget you and you'll be left with nothing. They'll see you the same way that I do...as a monster, Kassius. Look to the sky and follow the buzzards. Run.”

Kelly Khaos vs. Jervis Cottonbelly
The bell rings and Kelly and Jervis shake hands to start the match. These two competitors have an even, back-and-forth match for 20 minutes. Jervis hits a Russian Leg Sweep and goes for a pin but Kelly is out at two. Jervis hits a bridging vertical suplex and tries for another pin but Kelly is out at two once again. Jervis seems a little frustrated. Jervis picks up Kelly and tries to throw her into a corner. Kelly reverses and whips Jervis into the ropes and goes for a clothesline. Jervis ducks under and hits the opposite ropes. When Jervis rebounds off the ropes, he is met with The Rear View. Kelly climbs to the top rope and hits The Red Arrow and goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

After the match, Kelly and Jervis hug then Jervis raises Kelly’s arm to a huge applause.

Charly Caruso is backstage with Kassius Ohno. Charly: “Kassius, after hearing what Bray Wyatt had to say earlier, are you mentally ready for your title match at Great American Bash?” Ohno: “Charly, Bray Wyatt is very good at talking and getting into people’s heads. But, it’s too bad he doesn’t have what it takes to back it up. I am the greatest wrestler to step into a ring and in four days, I’m going to keep this title and show everyone that when I do talk, everything I say is real.” Ohno walks away as we go to commercial.

Randy Orton vs. Mass Genocide (Sadistic & Psychotic)
As soon as the bell rings, Sadistic rushes Orton and tackles him onto the corner. While Sadistic is holding Orton in the corner, Psychotic hits Orton with a huge clothesline. Orton crumbles in the corner. Sadistic goes to the opposite corner then hits a running cannonball to the seated Orton. Psychotic picks up Orton and hits a short-arm clothesline then a running senton. Sadistic has climbed to the top rope and hits a diving elbow. Psychotic gives Orton a backbreaker and hold him as Sadistic comes off the top rope with a diving knee drop. Orton has had zero offence and does not look good at all. Mass Genocide looks to be done playing with Orton. Psychotic hits Orton with The Judgment Slam followed but Sadistic hitting an Inverted Kinniku Buster (Inverted Muscle Buster). Mass Genocide signals for it and hits The Final Solution that lays Orton out cold. Psychotic covers Orton with an elbow across his face, 1...2...3.
Winners: Mass Genocide

After the match, Mass Genocide leaves the ring. After a few minutes, Randy Orton’s music plays as he slowly gets to his feet. Suddenly, John Greatrix’s music starts playing and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix gets in the ring and goes for The Johnnie Kick but Randy ducks under. Randy tries for The RKO but Greatrix pushes him off into the ropes. When Randy comes off the ropes, Greatrix drops to his knees and hit Orton with a low blow. As Orton is doubled over, Greatrix hits a Cradle Piledriver that lays Orton out cold. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “Randy, I’ll see you in four days when I come to take my title back.” Greatrix starts laughing and leaves the ring as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top