Raw #142 - July, Week #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #142 - July, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:37 pm

We start the show with Oyster in the ring. Oyster: “Last week, The Kingdom finally burnt to the ground. This week, The Kingdom is at home licking their wounds. So tonight, we can all relax. We are not going to have those losers interrupting the show tonight. But, fear not, because tonight I will be in action against an opponent of my choosing. Now, let’s start the show.”

John Greed (c) vs. Evil Uno (Hardcore Title Match)
As soon as the bell rings, Uno rushes Greed and connects with a stiff clothesline but Greed just stumbles back. Uno bounces off the ropes and goes for a second clothesline but again Greed stays on his feet. Uno tries it for a third time but this time Greed turns it into backdrop sending Uno over the ropes to the outside. Greed rolls out of the ring and grabs Uno by the head and tosses him into the ring post. Greed searches under the ring and pulls out a Kendo stick. Uno uses the steps to get to his feet and as soon as he turns around, Greed brings the Kendo stick down across Uno’s head. Uno’s knees give out and he drops to the ground. Greed drags him to his feet and rolls him in the ring. Greed climbs to the top rope and connects with a Frog Splash, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Hardcore Champion: John Greed

After the match, Greed is walking up the ramp. All of a sudden, Abyss comes from out of the back and plants a chair shot between Greed’s eyes. Greed grabs his head as the blood starts pouring out and Abyss plants a second shot, taking Greed off his feet. Abyss picks up the Hardcore Title and holds it above his head. Abyss looks at the title and drops it on Greed’s chest and walks to the back.

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I'm here with Finn Balor. Finn, what are your thoughts going into Great American Bash this Sunday?” Finn Balor: “Well Renee, to say I wasn’t slightly worried that I may not come out of the match as the Cruiserweight champion is an understatement. I know it’s going to be a handicap match but at least tonight Gallagher and I won’t have to watch our backs until then. Edge has put into effect that Cody Rhodes and Kenny Omega cannot lay hands on either of us this week. So this week, I can properly train and not have to worry about getting jumped from those two punks.”

The cameras quickly pan around to Anarchy and Becky Lynch in a fist fight in the backstage area. Security is quick to act and pulls the women apart. Lynch manages to get free and lands a few more punches on Anarchy as the women are dragged away from each other.

Oyster vs. Darren Young
As soon as the bell rings, Oyster charges at Young and hits a stiff knee to the gut. Young bends over holding his midsection. Oyster grabs Young's head and hits a jumping knee to the face. Young stumbles back and Oyster catches him in the face with an elbow. Oyster plants Young on the ground with a DDT. Oyster picks up Young and plants him on the mat with The Oyster Cutter and goes for the cover, 1…2… but before the ref can count to three, Mike Bennett appears from out of nowhere and pulls the ref out of the ring and hits the ref with a stiff right hand. Bennett gets up on the apron and Oyster is ready for him. From behind, Matt Taven, TK O’Ryan and Vinny Marseglia slide in the ring and lay Oyster out. The ref wakes up and calls for the bell.
Winner: No Contest

After the bell rings, all four members of The Kingdom continue the assault on Oyster. Kevin Owens, Hallowicked and Colt Cabana come running down to the ring to make the save. As the three men get to the ring, Bennett and Taven throw Oyster over the top rope, taking out all three men on the outside. We go off the air with The Kingdom bandaged up but standing strong in the ring.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top