Nitro #117 - July, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #117 - July, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Brock Lesnar’s music hits and the crowd erupts as he and Paul Heyman make their way to the ring. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for the man you see standing next to me. Last week, you saw my client take Roman Reigns to Suplex City and although Roman did come out the winner, we feel the statement was very clear. My client does not take orders from anyone in this company. Not Mr. Greatrix, not Oyster and certainly not Mr. Offord. My client does what he wants, when he wants and there isn’t a person backstage that can refute that. Bottom line is that my client is and has always been the man around here and that isn’t changing any time soon.” Charles Offord appears on the stage. Offord: “A few weeks ago I told Roman Reigns that you don’t bite the hand that feeds you. Roman did and has since suffered the consequences. Now you two come out to my ring and do the exact same thing. Paul, you and your client need to, as The Rock would say, know you role and shut your mouths. Tonight, your client will be in action against a team that has been destroying anyone and everyone they have come in contact with. You Brock Lesnar, get the honour of facing the tag team champions in a 2-on-1 handicap match. But this isn’t just any ordinary match. No, no, no. This is going to be a steel cage match.” Heyman starts losing his mind in the ring as the cameras pan up to show the steel cage ominously hanging above.

Carmella w/James Ellsworth vs. Mandy Rose
Carmella is making her Nitro debut after appearing during a match last week and is looking pretty good tonight. Carmella has kept Rose grounded for a lot of the match which has caused the crowd to start booing her. Ellsworth is on the outside trying to silence the crowd but with zero effect. Rose starts to make a comeback but is cut short when Ellsworth grabs her foot as she is rebounding off the ropes causing her to face plant the mat. Carmella is quick to pounce and locks in the Code of Silence causing Rose to quickly tap out.
Winner: Carmella

After the match, Alexa Bliss and Charlotte Flair appear on the stage and run to the ring. Carmella and Ellsworth are quick to slide out of the ring and retreat up the ramp all the while smiling and trash talking Charlotte and Bliss.

The Miz and The Miztourage are in the ring. Miz: “Ladies and Gentlemen, what you see standing here is the future of the United States Title. So to prove that I am a fighting champion, I will host an open challenge for the US Title right here, right now. There is just one small thing. I may have picked my opponent, so let’s bring him out here.” A few seconds go by and R-Truth appears on the stage and runs to the ring.

The Miz (c) w/Maryse & The Miztourage (Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel) vs. R-Truth (United States Title Match)
Truth is intercepted by The Miztourage and hit with a clothesline. Truth is then slammed into the security barrier several times then the steel steps. Axel picks Truth up on his shoulders for a running powerslam but runs him into the outside right post then rolls Truth into the ring. The Miz is yelling for a ref. A ref runs to the ring and calls for the bell. Miz waits for Truth to get to his feet then grabs Truth in The Skull Crushing Finale and plants him in the middle of the ring. Miz goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL United States Champion: The Miz

Renee Young is in the back with Ted Dibiase. Renee: “Tonight, your undefeated team steps into a steel cage for the first time in their careers. How are they going to react?” Dibiase: “Mass Genocide does not fear anything in this company and that includes steel cages. The only person that should be afraid tonight is Brock Lesnar. You see Renee, Paul Heyman has run his mouth a few too many times and it appears that the powers that be have had enough of it. To lock one man inside a steel cage with these two monsters is not something to be taken lightly even if you are Brock Lesnar. Tonight Brock, you aren’t taking anyone to Suplex City. Tonight, you are all alone in a steel cage with Mass Genocide. Pray that you survive tonight Brock for tonight I allow Mass Genocide to show the whole world what they are truly capable of. Hahahahahahahaha.”

Mass Genocide (Sadistic & Psychotic) vs. Brock Lesnar (Steel Cage Match)
Lesnar is standing opposite Mass Genocide as the steel cage is slowly lowered. Mass Genocide stands motionless in the ring as Lesnar looks a bit nervous. The bell rings and Mass Genocide simultaneously jump on Lesnar who is unable to take them both on. Lesnar is whipped hard into a corner where Sadistic charges and lands a big boot. Psychotic grabs some steel chairs and tosses them into the ring. Sadistic grabs one and lands a vicious chair shot that busts Lesnar open. Psychotic gets into the ring and grabs the other chair. The two men stand on opposite sides of Lesnar until he makes it to his feet and then land a double chair shot to his head. Lesnar crumbles to the mat. Heyman drops to his knees and Ted Dibiase laughs on the outside. Mass Genocide has laid waste to Brock Lesnar in just a matter of minutes and he lays motionless in the ring. Offord appears on the Titan Tron. Offord: “Maybe after tonight people in this company will do as they are told when they are told to do it. If not, then what you see in the ring will happen to you.” Offord extends a hand then gives the thumbs down. Both Sadistic & Psychotic slowly turn to Lesnar then grab him and hit The Final Solution. Sadistic puts one foot on Lesnar’s head and the ref starts the count, 1…2…3.
Winners: Mass Genocide

After the match, as the cage is being lifted, EMTs slide into the ring to tend to Lesnar who has lost a lot of blood. The camera fades with Lesnar on a stretcher being wheeled to the back.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top