Raw #141 - July, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #141 - July, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:35 pm

We start the show with The Kingdom (Mike Bennett, Matt Taven, TK O’Ryan, Vinny Marseglia and Maria Kanellis) in the ring. Bennett: “Oyster, congratulations on getting together a bunch of has-beens and losers. You may have gotten one over on The Kingdom but be assured that it will never happen again. No matter who you get in your corner, you will never bring us down. We will not stop until every last one of you is beaten down and destroyed.” Oyster’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Oyster: “You know something Bennett, I find it funny. If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t even be on TV.” Bennett: “I’m sick and tired of you running your mouth. You couldn’t wrestle your way out of a wet paper bag. You are nothing but a spot monkey always looking to top your opponent without giving one thought about anyone’s safety and it’s only a matter of time before those 3 losers you have running with you figure that out. So you need to……” Oyster: “Shut your mouth. I’ve had it with all the bullshit. You think your Kingdom can do anything, then tonight you all will fight and when all is said and done, I’ll have the last laugh.”

Sara Logan vs. Ruby Riot
This is a great back-and-forth match. Riot finally gets the upper hand. After she catches Logan with a knee to the midsection, she follows it up with a dropkick dropping Logan to the ground. Riot waits for Logan to get to her knee and goes for a Shining Wizard but Logan catches her and drops Riot with a Spinebuster. Logan uses the ropes to get to her feet then hits a stomp to the midsection of Riot. Logan hits The Hail Mary (Handstand Knee Drop). Logan climbs to the top rope and hits a Split-Legged Moonsault and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Sara Logan

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Anarchy. Anarchy, what are your thoughts on the attack from Becky Lynch last week?” Anarchy: “You know something Renee, it’s just like Becky Lynch. If she thinks I’m scared of her Dis-arm-her she’s got another thing coming. How about this, at Great American Bash, what do you say to you and I having a good old fashioned submission match? That is if you’re not too scared. But if you want to back out, you can and I’ll just go ahead and keep this title. I look forward to your answer Becky.”

John Greed (c) vs. Stu Grayson (Hardcore Title Match)
As soon as the bell rings, Greed comes charging out of his corner and runs through Grayson. Greed picks Grayson up and forces him into the corner, driving his shoulder into his midsection. Greed whips Grayson out of the corner but holds on to his arm and hits a short arm clothesline. Grayson uses the corner to get to his feet and Greed comes flying in for a big splash but Grayson moves out of the corner and Greed connects with nothing but turnbuckle. Grayson follows it up with a dropkick to Greed’s head, dropping him to the mat. Greed gets to his feet and Grayson goes for The B13 (Super Flip Snapmare Driver) but Greed reverses and connects with a Pop-Up Samoan Drop. Greed climbs the turnbuckle and connects with a Frog Splash and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Hardcore Champion: John Greed

The cameras go rushing backstage to find Cody Rhodes and Kenny Omega double teaming Jack Gallagher. Rhodes and Omega send Gallagher flying into the wall. Finn Balor comes running in from off camera but Omega catches Balor with a kick to the gut and plants Balor on the floor with a DDT. Gallagher starts moving and Rhodes picks him up and plants him on the floor with The Cross Rhodes.

The Kingdom (Mike Bennett, Matt Taven, TK O’Ryan & Vinny Marseglia) vs. ???
As The Kingdom makes their way down to the ring, they are attacked by Mass Genocide. Psychotic nearly takes Taven’s head off with a clothesline from behind. Psychotic drags Taven to the edge of the ramp and tosses him off to the floor below. Sadistic spears O’Ryan from behind driving him into the steel ramp. Sadistic picks O’Ryan up and plants him on the ground with huge Powerbomb. Marseglia and Bennett are left looking at Mass Genocide. Marseglia charges them but is met with a double Superkick taking Marseglia out of commission. Mass Genocide attacks Bennett and beat him down on the outside of the ring. Sadistic picks Bennett up and hits a spinebuster, dropping Bennett across the stairs. Psychotic rolls Bennett into the ring. The ref checks on Bennett and is unsure if he should start the match. Oyster’s music hits and he walks down to the ring stepping over the bodies of O’Ryan and Marseglia. Oyster: “Ref, ring the damn bell.” The ref rings the bell and Psychotic runs across the ring and catches Bennett with a jumping knee to the face. Psychotic throws Bennett to the opposite corner and Sadistic catches him with a Big Boot. Mass Genocide looks towards Oyster. Oyster gives them the thumbs down and they hit Bennett with The Final Solution. Sadistic pins Bennett with a forearm to the face, 1…2…3.
Winners: Mass Genocide

After the match, Mass Genocide picks Bennett up and connects with a second Final Solution before throwing him out the ring. Oyster stands at ringside clapping as we go off the air with Mass Genocide standing alone in the ring.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top