Smackdown #140 - July, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #140 - July, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Randy Orton’s music hits and the crowd goes crazy as he makes his way to the ring. Orton grabs a mic. Orton: “John Greatrix, 10 days ago at Money in the Bank you attacked me and left me laying for Anti-Hope to finish off. Then, last week, you put me in a match against Elias Samson and attacked me afterwards. Are you ever able to do things yourself? I mean, for 20 years in this business, you have always had a friend help you or you use underhanded tactics. You can never seem to handle things on your own. Well, at Great American Bash on July 30, you will get your wish. I will be putting this Million Dollar Title up for grabs against you. And just know this, the belt is coming home me.” Orton leaves the ring and heads backstage.

Sasha Banks vs. Candice LeRae
These ladies put it all on the line as soon as the bell rings. Candice hits an enzuigiri then hits a running leg drop and goes for an early cover but only gets a 2 count. The back-and-forth action goes on for 15 solid minutes. Candice goes for a German Suplex but Sasha reverses it and runs her into the corner. Sasha sets up Candice and hits a rope hung double knee drop. Sasha covers but only gets a 2 count. Both ladies are up and Candice kicks Sasha in the stomach. Candice whips Sasha into the ropes. Sasha ducks under a clothesline and hits The Back Stabber into The Bank Statement. Candice tries to struggle but eventually taps out.
Winner: Sasha Banks

After the match, while Sasha is celebrating, Abbey Laith (formerly Kimber Lee) slides in behind Sasha and hits numerous German Suplexes. After Sasha’s body is left motionless, Abbey picks her up and hits The Yoshi Tonic (Leg Trap Sunset Flip Powerbomb) leaving her out cold in the ring as we go to commercial.

After the commercial, The BDK’s music hits and they make their way to the ring. Jakob Hammermeier grabs a mic. Jakob: “A couple weeks ago, this new group, Los Ingobernables de Japon, was traded to Smackdown and decided to try and make a name for themselves by sticking their noses in our business. Then last week, they got lucky and beat us. We want a rematch and we want it now.” William Regal’s music comes out to the ramp with a mic. Regal: “Jakob, you know that Los Ingobernables de Japon are not here tonight so you need to get out of the ring so we can continue the show.” Jakob: “We aren’t moving until we get them in this ring.” Regal: “That’s what I was afraid of. Take care of these guys.” Regal steps aside and Mass Genocide makes their way to the ring. As they get in the ring, Pinkie Sanchez runs at them and eats a double big boot. Psychotic picks up Sanchez a throws him over the top rope. Tim Donst tries to tackle Psychotic but can only back him into the corner. As Jakob is yelling at Donst, Sadistic hits a huge Lariat that lays Jakob out cold. Sadistic kicks Jakob out of the ring. Psychotic pushes Donst off and follows up with jumping knee. Psychotic grabs Donst and hits The Judgment Slam. Sadistic picks up Donst and Mass Genocide hits The Final Solution (Powerbomb/Running Knee Strike combo) then toss Donst out of the ring. Agents head to the ring to check on The BDK as Mass Genocide make their way up the ramp and we go to commercial.

Kelly Khaos vs. Chuck Taylor
These two competitors go solid for 20 minutes. Kelly hits a Blue Thunder Bomb and goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. Taylor crawls to the corner. Kelly runs in but eats a back elbow. As Kelly stumbles back, Taylor hits a Superkick that send Kelly to the mat. When Kelly Khaos stands up, Taylor hits The Sole Food then climbs to the top rope. Taylor looks to hit a Moonsault when Eddie Kingston’s music hits and Kingston slowly walks to the ring. As Taylor is distracted, Kelly has gotten to her feet, runs up behind Taylor and hits a German Suplex off of the second rope. Taylor bounces up to one knee and Kelly hits The Rear View. Kelly goes to the top rope and hits The Red Arrow. Kelly covers Taylor, 1...2...3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

Randy Orton is walking backstage with his luggage when he is attacked from behind by John Greatrix. Greatrix throws Orton into a pile of pipes that are rested against the wall. Greatrix picks up Orton and throws him into a garage door. As Orton is leaning against the door, Greatrix hits a Johnnie Kick that makes Orton crumble to the ground. Greatrix spits on Orton then walks away leaving Orton in a heap on the ground.

The Wyatt Family vs. Kassius Ohno, ???? & ????
After The Wyatt Family make their way to the ring, Kassius Ohno’s music hits and he comes out to the stage. After a few seconds, music hits and Cesaro makes his way out to join Ohno. After a few more seconds, Aleister Black comes out to join the other two men. Ohno, Cesaro and Black look at each other then run to the ring. All six men start brawling. Cesaro and Rowan are in the ring as the other four men go to the floor. This is a hard-hitting match for the first 20 minutes. Cesaro starts the Cesaro Swing on Rowan and swings him into a dropkick from Ohno. Cesaro tags Ohno then dives out of the ring onto Harper. Rowan tags in Wyatt then rolls out of the ring. Aleister Black runs across the ring and dives onto Rowan. Ohno and Wyatt start trading blows. Ohno hits a jumping knee then a discus big boot that backs Wyatt up. Ohno sets up for the discus elbow but Rowan grabs his foot from outside the ring. Ohno kicks him off but turns around into Sister Abigail from Wyatt. Wyatt covers Ohno as Rowan and Harper beat down Cesaro and Black on the floor, 1...2...3.
Winners: The Wyatt Family

After the match, Bray Wyatt poses on his knees beside the fallen Ohno with Harper and Rowan behind him as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top