Smackdown #139 - June, Week #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #139 - June, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:00 am

John Greatrix’s music hits and he comes out to the stage. The crowd is not happy to see John Greatrix after what happened at Money in the Bank. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “All of you people need to shut your mouths.” The crowd boos. “I’m sure you are all wondering why I did what I did. It’s simple. Randy has my title. The Million Dollar Title is around his waist when it should be around mine. When I left a few months ago, William Regal held a tournament for my belt and Randy, you got it. Well, now you will have to watch your back. I knew that I had to get close to you to get a shot. Tonight, you aren’t getting a break after what I did to you. You will be in the main event against ‘The Drifter’ Elias Samson.” Greatrix throws the mic down and heads to the back as we go to commercial and a recap of Money in the Bank.

As we come back from commercial, the lights go out and The Wyatt Family makes their way to the ring. Bray: “There is such beauty in a flame. It holds no prejudice. Anything can burn; you just have to find the right spark. Mountains must crumble. Oceans must boil. Everything that they have built must be turned to ash. But we are all just slaves to judgement. It is judgement that tells me that I must survive. It is judgement that tells me to adapt. And it is your judgement, Kassius that tells you it is right to fear me. It is not the fear that sets men apart, Kassius. It's the distance they're willing to go. And where we're going, nobody ever comes back.”

Los Ingobernables de Japon (Sanada, Bushi & Evil) vs. The BDK (Jakob Hammermeier, Tim Donst & Pinkie Sanchez)
After the attack last week, The BDK has requested this match against Los Ingobernables de Japon. When the bell rings, Jakob goes at Sanada and backs him into the corner. Jakob hits a couple knife-edged chops. Jakob pulls Sanada out and hits a clothesline. Sanada rolls out of the ring and Evil comes in to take on Jakob. Jakob tags out to Tim Donst. Evil runs at Donst but is caught with an Olympic Slam. Evil rolls out and Bushi is now the legal man with Pinkie Sanchez. After 15 minutes of back-and-forth wrestling, we have Evil and Pinkie in the ring. Pinkie runs at Evil but Evil counters with a Powerslam. Evil tags in Bushi who climbs to the second rope and hits The MX (Diving Code Breaker) on Pinkie Sanchez. Bushi climbs to the top again and hits a 450 Splash to the fallen Sanchez. Bushi covers Sanchez, 1…2…3.
Winners: Los Ingobernables de Japon

Kelly Khaos’ music hits and she makes her way to the ring. Kelly grabs a mic. Kelly: “3 days ago, at Money in the Bank, I defeated 5 other superstars and grabbed this briefcase. I now have 1 year to cash this in and try to win a title. I’m not going to keep it a secret. I’m even going to give him a warning. Matt Riddle, I want your title. I’m not sure when or where but I will be coming for you so watch your back.” Kelly leaves the ring as we go backstage.

Charly Caruso meets up with William Regal backstage. Charly: “Mr. Regal, earlier tonight Bray Wyatt has addressed Kassius Ohno again. Kassius has stated on social media that he wants a match against The Wyatt Family as soon as possible. Are we likely to see that match any time soon?” Regal: “Charly, I have taken all of this under consideration and next week, Kassius Ohno will get his wish. Kassius will have to find two other partners and will take on Wyatt, Harper and Rowan.”

Randy Orton vs. Elias Samson
Before the match gets started, John Greatrix makes his way to ringside and joins the announce team. The bell rings and we get this match started. Orton takes the early advantage. Orton whips Samson into the corner and hits a running clothesline followed by a standing dropkick. Samson rolls out of the ring. Randy reaches over the top rope and grabs Samson by the hair. Samson drops down and Orton catches his throat on the top rope. Samson tries to get in the ring but Orton grabs him and hits the rope hung DDT. Orton goes for a pin but Samson kicks out at 2. Orton looks to end the match early but Greatrix distracts him. While Orton’s back is turned, Samson attacks him from behind. Samson gets the advantage and starts to beat down Orton. After 15 minutes of this, Orton mounts a comeback. Samson goes into the ropes but Orton counters with a Powerslam. Orton sets up and hits The RKO and covers Samson, 1…2…3.
Winner: Randy Orton

After the match, Greatrix jumps in the ring and attacks Orton from behind. Greatrix hits a DDT then climbs on top of Orton and starts punching Orton. Greatrix picks up Orton and hits The Johnnie Kick. Greatrix picks up Orton once more and hits a Cradle Piledriver. Greatrix picks up the Million Dollar Title and holds it over his head as he stands over the downed Orton as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top