Nitro #113 - June, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #113 - June, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:37 pm

The Miz and Maryse start the show off in the ring. The Miz: “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the most must see TV in CWA history. Welcome to Miz TV. Tonight, I would like to welcome Lana to the show.” Lana’s music hits and she makes her way to the ring and takes a seat. Miz: “Lana, thank you for being on the show but let’s get down to business here. I am the greatest unused talent on Nitro. What are you going to do about this? Do I not deserve a chance to shine on this show? Should I not have gold around my waist? The fact that I don’t is an outright disaster and this needs to be rectified immediately.” Lana: “Miz, shu tup. You haven’t earned anything but tell you what, tonight I’ll give you a chance to compete for the US Title at Money in the Bank as you are no longer in the World title picture. Next, you will face this man.” Seconds go by and Rusev’s music hits.

The Miz w/Maryse vs. Rusev (US Title Number One Contender Match)
Rusev has been all over The Miz tonight and as we come back from commercial break, Rusev has Miz in the corner and is landing some vicious rights and lefts that leave The Miz dazed. Maryse is screaming at Miz who walks out of the corner and eats a right foot from Rusev that floors him. The match is all but over when Maryse climbs onto the apron. The ref tries to get her down as Rusev walks to Miz. The Miz throws something in Rusev’s eyes which causes him to collapse to the mat. Miz quickly covers Rusev as Maryse drops off the apron and the ref starts the count, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW Number One Contender: The Miz

The Miz and Maryse are celebrating in the ring when Lana appears on the Titan Tron. Lana: “Congratulations Miz. You will face Kofi Kingston for the United States Title at Money in the Bank. But, there is just one thing. Maryse isn’t allowed ringside.”

Jojo is in the back when The Miz and Maryse run into her. Jojo: “Miz, congratulations on your victory.” Miz: “Congratulations for what? Did you not hear what Lana just said about Money in the Bank? This is ridiculous. Everyone knows that Maryse gives me the motivation I need while at ringside to achieve all the amazing victories I have achieved. Out of spite, Lana bans Maryse from ringside. This is out right ridiculous.” The Miz and Maryse storm off past Jojo.

The Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar) w/Paul Ellering vs. The Devastation Corporation (Max Smashmaster & Blaster McMassive) w/Sidney Bakabella
The two newest teams of Nitro are squaring off tonight with one of them getting a date at Money in the Bank against Mass Genocide for the tag team titles. Both teams have been going all out with McMassive and Akam in the ring slugging it out. Akam has McMassive on the defensive after landing two big rights. Akam hits the ropes and on the rebound flattens McMassive with a clothesline. Rezar is tagged in and the two double team McMassive. The crowd is behind both teams with Rezar keeping the beaten and tired McMassive on the mat slowing the match down. The crowd begins to chant for The Devastation Corporation giving McMassive the momentum needed to get to his feet, toss Rezar into the ropes and hit a clothesline where the two collapse. McMassive manages to tag in Smashmaster who is pumped and knocks Akam off the apron then turns his attention to Rezar. Smashmaster can feel the chants from the crowd, hauls Rezar to his feet, tosses him onto his shoulders and then hits a Tombstone Piledriver. Smashmaster covers Rezar, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Devastation Corporation

Renee Young is in the back with Ted Dibiase. Renee: “The Devastation Corporation will face Mass Genocide for the Tag Team Titles at Money in the Bank. Are you worried?” Dibiase: “Hahahahahahaha……Mass Genocide is undefeated in the CWA and has completely destroyed each and every opponent that has stepped in their way. The Devastation Corporation will be no different and Mass Genocide will continue to be the greatest tag team to ever step into the square circle.”

Braun Strowman vs. John Cena
Cena is making his return to Nitro but the glory is short lived as Strowman attacks from behind on the ramp. Cena is beaten on the outside with the match not officially starting until Strowman slides Cena into the ring and the ref calls for the bell to start the match. Strowman circles the downed Cena then grabs him by the neck and lands a Reverse Chokeslam but doesn’t go for the cover. Strowman continues to circle the downed Cena then grabs Cena once again and hits another Reverse Chokeslam but doesn’t go for a cover. Strowman hauls Cena to his feet and connects with a Running Powerslam then finally goes for a pin, 1…2…3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

Strowman doesn’t stop after the bell and continues to beat on Cena until Shinsuke Nakamura’s music hits. Nakamura flies down the ramp, slides into the ring, ducks a clothesline from Strowman and hits a Kinshasa that floors Strowman. Nakamura is helping Cena to his feet when AJ Styles’ music goes off. Styles makes his way to the ring, slides in and stands face-to-face with Nakamura. Neither man moves until Styles takes the World Title off and holds it high in the air. Nakamura smiles and the camera fades with both men still standing face-to-face.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top