Smackdown #138 - June, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #138 - June, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:45 pm

John Greatrix’s music and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix: “For the last couple of weeks, Anti-Hope has attacked me after defeating Darren Wadforth and Justin Langley respectively. So tonight, since I’m a little banged up, Randy Orton has agreed to step in and take on Mark Snider for me. Then, in four days at Money in the Bank, Mark Snider will have to choose 2 members of Anti-Hope to take on Me and Randy Orton.” Mark Snider comes out to the stage with a mic. Snider: “John Boy, if you think that throwing Randy Orton into this situation is going to scare me, then you are sadly mistaken. Tonight, I will walk through Randy. Then in four days, Me and one of my boys will get you in that ring and rid The CWA of you two.” Snider and Greatrix yell back-and-forth as we go to commercial.

We come back from commercial and The BDK (Jakob Hammermeier, Tim Donst and Pinkie Sanchez) are in the ring. Jakob: “The BDK has proven time and time again that we are one of the most dominant factions in professional wrestling history. For the last 2 weeks we’ve stepped in this ring and destroyed our opponents.” Donst takes the mic. Donst: “Somebody get out here so we can kick your asses.” From the crowd, Los Ingobernables de Japon slide in behind The BDK and start beating them down. Sanada hits Jakob with a Superkick then locks him in The Skull End (Modified Dragon Sleeper) to make him watch the carnage. Evil and Tetsuya Naito beat down Donst as Bushi and Hiromu Takahashi take out Pinkie Sanchez. Evil hits This is Evil (STO) on Donst. Naito picks up Donst and hits Destino (tilt-a-whirl reverse DDT) on Donst and leaves him motionless. Hiromu hits the Flipping Piledriver (Canadian Destroyer) and Bushi comes off the top with The Firebird Splash (450 Splash). The 3 members of The BDK have been laid out as LIJ stand tall as we go to break.

After the commercial, Diamante of LAX comes to the ring and waits for her opponent. Music hits and IT’S SASHA BANKS. The Boss is here. Banks: “I bet everyone here is wondering why I have come to Smackdown. It’s simple, really. I received a call from Charles Offord stating that since Paige is gone and Becky Lynch had been traded to Raw, he was now trading me to Smackdown for Carmella. Well, since John Greatrix and I used to run together, I am honoured to be back on his show. Diamante, you’re about to find out that agreeing to this match was a bad decision.”

Sasha Banks vs. Diamante
The bells rings and Diamante runs at Sasha. Sasha jumps over her and Diamante goes face first into the turnbuckle. Sasha sets her up across the ropes and hits a double knee drop that puts Diamante in agony. Sasha picks up Diamante and hits The Bank Statement and Diamante taps out.
Winner: Sasha Banks

The lights go out and The Wyatt Family appears on the Titan Tron. Wyatt: “A man who is not willing to die for something is not fit to live. I admire your courage. Surely normal men lose sleep at just the mere thought of dancing with reapers. Do you like games, Ohno? War, now that's my favourite game. Many have tried to play this game with me before and they have all failed. You will be no different. You are but a tiny little toy soldier trying to play your part in a war that is not meant for you. You will fall right in time for my next game to begin. My soul smiles at just the thought of your quivering hand waving that white flag. I would advise you to be careful inviting the devil into your backyard because he may just like it and decide to stay. Look to the sky Ohno and follow the buzzards. Run!”

We go backstage to Charly Caruso with William Regal. Charly: “Mr. Regal, do you have any updates for the Money in the Bank matches for Smackdown?” Regal: “I do, Charly. For the Money in the Bank ladder match, the people that will join Kelly Khaos and Eddie Kingston will be ‘The Kentucky Gentleman’ Chuck Taylor, Vanessa Kraven, ‘The Cowboy’ James Storm and Adam Cole. We will also see a 4-on-4 elimination match between The Young Bucks & The Guerrillas of Destiny and the team of Pentagon Jr, Rey Fenix, Texano Jr and Dr Wagner Jr. Lastly, as we heard at the top of the show, John Greatrix and Randy Orton will take on 2 members of Anti-Hope.”

Randy Orton vs. Mark Snider
These 2 men have been fairly even for the first 20 minutes of the match. Orton hits a standing dropkick. Orton picks up Snider and hits a neckbreaker. Orton goes for a pin but Snider is out at 2. Orton tries to grab Snider again but is met with a poke to the eye. Snider throws Orton into the ropes and hits a Powerslam. Snider goes into the ropes and hits a jumping elbow. Snider pins Orton but only gets a 2 count. When Orton gets to his feet, Snider runs at him and gets caught with a Powerslam from Orton. Orton looks to hit The RKO but Justin jumps up on the apron to distract him. Snider tries to hit Orton from behind but Orton moves and Snider runs into Langley. Orton rolls up Snider with a School Boy roll-up and the ref counts, 1...2...3.
Winner: Mark Snider

After the match, Snider attacks Orton. Langley and Wadforth jump in the ring to join their leader and continue the attack. Finally, John Greatrix runs to the ring. Snider bails out of the ring as Langley and Wadforth go after Greatrix. Langley is met with a kick to the gut and hit with a Powerbomb. Wadforth runs at Greatrix but get hits with The Johnnie Kick directly in the jaw. Wadforth staggers and turns around into The RKO. Orton and Greatrix taunt Snider and Langley as they stand over Wadforth and the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top