Nitro #112 - June, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #112 - June, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:00 am

AJ Styles’ music hits with the crowd erupting as he walks onto the stage. Styles makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand. Styles: “So, Brock Lesnar is supposed to be returning to Friday Nitro. Brock Lesnar has told Shinsuke Nakamura that he has caught his eye and that bad things happen to people who catch the eye of Brock Lesnar. Everyone please look to the Titan Tron for a brief moment.” A video starts of the most recent match of Charles Offord and Brock Lesnar. It highlights all the moments where Offord destroyed Lesnar. Styles: “Bad things happen to the people who catch the eye of Brock Lesnar? I have to say I’m neither convinced nor am I scared. Brock Lesnar feels that he can just come back to Nitro and throw himself into the World Title picture? After that beating, I would say that Brock Lesnar isn’t even fit to challenge the Cruiserweight champion. Nitro is AJ Styles’ place and this title isn’t going anywhere else anytime soon.” Paul Heyman appears on the stage. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and as you all know I am the advocate for Brock Lesnar. Now, Mr. Styles, while I can understand your position on my client, I have to advise you that my client will be here, my client will destroy Shinsuke Nakamura and then my client will meet you in that ring and take that title from you. Mr. Styles you are a phenomenal wrestler but you aren’t Brock Lesnar and Brock Lesnar is going to take you to Suplex City one suplex at a time. When you are in Suplex City, I implore you to visit some of the attractions that it has. Places such as Mount Suplex, The Grand Suplex Canyon and my favourite being Suplex City Memorial Hospital where you Mr. Styles will wonder why you decided to face the beast, Brrrrrock Lesnar.”

Nikki Bella vs. Alexa Bliss
Bliss and Nikki have had some pretty good back-and-forth action with Nikki coming out on top after landing a nasty right forearm that sends Bliss crashing to the mat. Nikki taunts the downed Bliss as she waits for her to get up. Once to her feet, Nikki picks Bliss up onto her shoulders but received several elbows to the side of the head from Bliss. Nikki is forced to release Bliss who kicks her in the mid-section then lands a DDT in the middle of the ring then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Alexa Bliss

Jojo meets up with Alexa Bliss after her match. Jojo: “Alexa, that was an impressive victory…” Bliss: “Listen honey, I don’t need to you tell me how good I am. The writing is on the wall for that. This title around my waist says it all. The fact of the matter is, whether it is single or as a tag team, neither Charlotte nor I have any competition on Nitro. So, I would get use to us dominating this division for a very, very long time.”

The Hype Bros (Zack Ryder & Mojo Rawley) vs. The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor)
Both teams have been making frequent tags with neither team really taking the advantage. Viktor is in the ring with Ryder with Viktor taking it to him in the corner with vicious elbows. Ryder stumbles out of the corner and is met with a stiff clothesline that floors him. Konnor is tagged in and the two land a double suplex on Ryder. The crowd is getting behind Ryder as Konnor hauls him to his feet. Ryder then starts landing elbows and right fists to the mid-section of Konnor then hits the ropes and lands a dropkick that has the two men down. At 8, Konnor is to his feet, grabs Ryder but is kicked away. Ryder dives to tag in Rawley who goes on a rampage landing clothesline after clothesline to both Konnor and Viktor. Viktor has been sent out of the ring. Rawley sets up and hits The Hyper Drive then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Hype Bros

Renee Young is in the back just outside Shinsuke Nakamura’s locker room when he appears. Renee: “Shinsuke, tonight you face Brock Lesnar. What are your thoughts on the return of Brock Lesnar?” Nakamura looks at Renee, begins to say something then smiles and heads for the ring. The camera returns to Renee who just stands there scratching her head.

Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
Lesnar is making his Nitro return and hasn’t disappointed. Nakamura has indeed been taken to Suplex City and according to our count has hit 15 suplexes so far. Nakamura is slowly getting up from taking a release German suplex when Lesnar walks over, slaps him on the back of the head and hits another suplex. Heyman on the outside is yelling “Did I not say this was going to happen” to the crowd all the while smiling. Lesnar is standing above Nakamura smiling and Nakamura is slowly trying to get to his feet again. Lesnar grabs Nakamura and throws him onto his shoulders for an F5. Lesnar tosses him off his shoulders but Nakamura lands on his feet, hits the ropes and on the rebound lands a diving heel kick that staggers Lesnar. Nakamura hits a few stiff leg kicks then dropkicks Lesnar into the corner. Nakamura can feel the crowd behind him as he charges in, connects with a running forearm then hits an enzuigiri that floors Lesnar. Nakamura sees his chance and when Lesnar is to his knees he lands The Kinshasa. The crowd counts with the ref, 1…2…3.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Heyman is on the outside in complete surprise as Nakamura is announced the winner. Heyman and Lesnar are retreating up the ramp when Lesnar charges the ring and lands an F5 on an unsuspecting Nakamura. The fans boo Lesnar as he stands above Nakamura smiling.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top