Smackdown #137 - June, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #137 - June, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:37 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way out to the ring. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “Last week, I took out one of the members of Anti-Hope. But, after the match, the other two members decided to attack me. Well, since Darren Wadforth is now hurt, I guess I’ll have to take out another member until I get my hands on the leader. So tonight, in the main event, I will take on Justin Langley. Next week, we will be announcing matches to represent Smackdown at Money in the Bank on June 25.” Greatrix drops the mic and heads to the back as we go to commercial.

After the commercial break, The BDK’s music hits and Jakob Hammermeier, Tim Donst and Pinkie Sanchez make their way to the ring. Jakob grabs a mic. Jakob: “Last week, The BDK returned as a force to be reckoned with. We took out that joke of a tag team called Los Ice Creams. If there are any three people in the back that think they can handle The BDK, feel free to come out here and we’ll teach you a lesson.” Music hits and Arik Cannon, Darin Corbin and Ryan Cruz come out to the stage. Cannon points to the ring and starts yelling at The BDK. Donst: “You three have made a huge mistake. Get a ref out here.” Bryce Remsberg runs to the ring and we have a match.

Arik Cannon & The North Star Express (Darin Corbin & Ryan Cruz) vs. The BDK (Jakob Hammermeier, Tim Donst & Pinkie Sanchez)
Cannon dominates Jakob for the first 10 minutes of the match. Cannon looks to set up Total Anarchy (Rope Hung Rolling Suplex) but Donst runs in and hits Cannon with an Olympic Slam. Donst stomps Cannon and lands a running elbow. Donst picks up Cannon and hits a back suplex and goes for a pin but only gets a 2 count. Donst tags in Sanchez who hits a Shining Wizard to the head of Cannon. Cannon rolls out of the ring and makes Corbin the legal man. Corbin runs at Sanchez but is hit with a running enzuigiri that send him out of the ring. Cruz runs in and hits a clothesline on Sanchez. Donst grabs Cruz from behind but Cruz gets behind him and hits a German Suplex of his own. Out of nowhere, Jakob slides into the ring and hits The World Star Punch to the jaw of Cruz and lays him out. Jakob covers Cruz, 1...2...3.
Winners: The BDK

Charly Caruso knocks on the door and walks into William Regal’s office. Charly: “Mr. Regal, it was announced at the top of the show that the next pay-per-view will be Money in the Bank on June 25. We know that a few matches will be announced next week but there is a rumour that one of the matches is already set. Is there any truth to this?” Regal: “Charly, at Money in the Bank on June 25, one of the Smackdown Brand matches will be a 6 person Money in the Bank ladder match. To add to that, the first two competitors for that match will be Kelly Khaos and ‘The Last of a Dying Breed’ Eddie Kingston. More people will be announced over the next few weeks.”

The lights go out in the arena and Bray Wyatt appears on the Titan Tron. Wyatt: “This world has an infection and the virus is the human race. Through all these troubling times, Kassius, it makes all the sense in the world that you would place yourself right in the middle. After all, what would the world be without its hero? What would the world be without its knight in shining armour here to save the day? This is a terrible world. It’s a cold, dark, and lonely place. Please, excuse me. Allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Bray Wyatt and we are The Wyatt Family. We are the reapers that bring death to this era of lies. Look to the sky and follow the buzzards. RUN!”

John Greatrix vs. Justin Langley
Greatrix and Langley trade the advantage for 10 minutes. Greatrix hits Langley with a Yakuza Kick. Langley crawls to the corner. Greatrix walks over to grab Langley but Langley pokes Greatrix in the eye. Langley hits Greatrix with an enzuigiri while he is blinded. Langley picks up Greatrix and hits a Falcon Arrow and goes for the pin but Greatrix is out at 2. Langley goes to the top rope. Langley goes for a Frog Splash but Greatrix moves at the last second. The ref starts his 10 count and gets to 8 and both men are to their feet. Both men start trading blows. Langley goes into the ropes but Greatrix counts with a Michinoku Driver for a 2 count. Greatrix picks up Langley and looks to hit a pumphandle slam but Langley slips out the back. Langley goes into the ropes but is met with The Johnnie Kick out of nowhere. Greatrix covers Langley, 1...2...3.
Winner: John Greatrix

As John Greatrix is being announced the winner, Mark Snider comes through the crowd and slides in the ring behind Greatrix. Snider grabs Greatrix and hits a Full Nelson Slam. Snider goes into the ropes and hits a big splash. Before any other damage can be done, Randy Orton runs to the ring and chases Snider off. Snider and Langley stand on the ramp and yell at Orton as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top