Raw #136 - June, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #136 - June, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:12 pm

We start the show with Anarchy in the ring. Anarchy: “I want answers for what Edge pulled last week. Becky Lynch is not a member of this roster and had no place in the battle royal last week.” We cut to footage from last week of Becky Lynch debuting on Raw and winning the Battle Royal. Anarchy: “If Edge wants to play that way, then fine. At the next PPV, Becky will fall just like the rest have so you better watch your back.” Becky Lynch’s music hits and she comes out on the stage. Becky: “You know what Anarchy? It’s funny. You walk around talking like your queen of the hill. Well, when you play with fire, you will get burned. That title will come home to its rightful owner so bring everything you got because you're going to need it.”

Dean Ambrose comes down to the ring. Dean: “John Greed, you think you're hardcore? Well, why don’t you step in the ring with someone who lived extreme and can talk about it? You don’t know extreme until you’ve pulled staples out of your own forehead or stitched yourself up in the back. So get your ass out here and show me how hardcore you can be.”

Dean Ambrose vs. John Greed (Hardcore Title Match)
As soon as Greed slides in the ring, Ambrose jumps him and starts punching the back of Greed’s head. Greed manages to push him off and Ambrose goes back in for the attack. Greed catches Ambrose in the gut with kick and uses the hardcore championship and smashes Ambrose in the head causing him to stagger back into the ropes. Ambrose comes off of the second rope and goes for The Lunatic Lariat but Greed is ready for him and connects with The Pop-up Samoan Drop and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Hardcore Champion: John Greed

Becky Lynch vs. Rosemary
Both women stand face-to-face in the ring. As soon as the bell rings, Becky is on the attack. Rosemary is taken off guard with the sudden attack and it takes her a few moments to mount a defence. Lynch whips Rosemary into the corner and climbs up and starts feeding her punches. Lynch gets to 7 punches and Rosemary connects with a Powerbomb and locks in the Boston Crab. Lynch manages to make it to the ropes. Rosemary breaks the hold after a 4 count. Rosemary grabs Lynch for a belly-to-belly suplex but Lynch reverses it and connects with The Bec-plex. Lynch locks in The Dis-arm-her in the middle of the ring. Rosemary tries to make it to the ropes but Lynch just drags her back to the middle of the ring. Rosemary has no choice but to tap out.
Winner: Becky Lynch

We go backstage with Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Oyster. Oyster, what is your reaction to Mike Bennett’s threat last week.” Oyster: “You know what Renee? I find it funny. Mike Bennett thinks he can run is mouth with idle threats and I’ll just back down. Well he’s got another thing coming. Not only will I beat him to an inch of his life but I’ll topple his little kingdom and burn it to the ground. I…” From behind, Mike Bennett, Matt Taven, Vinny Marseglia and TK O’Ryan attack Oyster from off camera. Oyster tries to put up a fight but the numbers game is just too much. Bennett hits the Piledriver onto the floor leaving Oyster laying out cold as they walk off laughing.

Kenny Omega vs. Jack Gallagher
As Gallagher is making his way down to the ring, Omega comes running out from the back and connects with a clothesline to the back of Gallagher’s head. Omega picks Gallaher up and connects with The Rain Trigger (Ripcord Lariat). Omega lifts Gallagher’s body up and throws him into the stairs, sending Gallagher flying over the stairs. The ref jumps out of the ring and checks on Gallagher. Omega goes in for another attack but the ref stands in his way. The ref motions to the back and security and medical staff rush down to the ring. Security separate Omega from Gallagher while the medical team checks on Gallagher.
Winner: No Contest

Omega is forced to the back laughing while we go off air with Gallagher being carried out on a stretcher.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top