Nitro #111 - June, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #111 - June, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:43 am

The Miz and Maryse appear on the stage to a sea of boos and then head to the ring. Miz: “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Friday Nitro! In case any of you pathetic wannabes missed last week’s Nitro, please look to the Titan Tron.” A video appears showing Nakamura beating Offord and then The Miz appearing from off camera to hit The Skull-Crushing Finale. Miz: “Absolutely beautiful isn’t it? We made everyone think we were gone from the arena only to make an amazing return and put an end to a horrendous match. The bottom line is, I made another impact on this show and I feel it is only fair that I be given a title opportunity.” Nakamura’s music hits, the crowd erupts as he slowly makes his way to the ring. Nakamura grabs a mic, smiles at The Miz then delivers a vicious forearm that drops the Miz to one knee. Nakamura hits the ropes and on the rebound connects with The Kinshasa leaving The Miz on the mat. Nakamura exits the ring when Braun Strowman’s music hits and he quickly makes his way to the ring. Once in the ring, he grabs The Miz, hauls him to his feet and hits a Running Powerslam. Miz is motionless on the mat as Strowman heads up the ramp. Lana appears on the stage. Lana: “Well Miz, since you really want a title shot, I may give you one. Tonight, you will face a mystery opponent and if you manage to win then I’ll consider your request.”

Alexa Bliss w/Charlotte Flair vs. Angelina Love
Love has had Bliss on the retreat the last half of the match. Bliss can’t seem to gain any sort of momentum and is in the corner taking knife edge chop after knife edge chop as the crowd “woos” with each one. Charlotte is on the outside telling the crowd to shut up every time a “woo” is said but to no avail. Love backs away from Bliss who crumbles in the corner. Charlotte gets up on the apron and starts yelling at Love who walks over and lands a solid right that sends Charlotte flying off the apron. Love pulls Bliss out of the corner and takes a kick to the mid-section for it. Bliss then lands a DDT in the middle of the ring and goes for cover, 1…2…3. Bliss and Charlotte stand over Love as we go backstage.
Winner: Alexa Bliss

Jojo is in the back with the new Women’s Tag Team Champions, Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss. Jojo: “Ladies, congratulations on winning your first tag team champion…” Charlotte: “We are the rightful champions and with Sasha Banks losing the Women’s Title to Raw these are the only titles we can go for. Sasha Banks should be ashamed of herself and should really just disappear from the CWA all together.” Bliss: “Becky Lynch jumped ship to Raw the moment we took these titles. So, who do we really have to defend them against? The answer is no one. Charlotte and I might as well just retire these titles as they aren’t going anywhere.” From off camera, Nia Jax and Jessicka Havok walk into view. Charlotte and Alexa notice them behind each other and quickly take off. The camera stays on Jax and Havok who just stare at the fleeing Charlotte and Alexa.

The Miz w/Maryse vs. ???
The Miz is in the ring awaiting his opponent when Lana appears on the stage. Lana: “Miz, tonight you face someone who is currently undefeated in the CWA.” The lights go out and Mass Genocide appears on the stage. Miz stands in the ring with his mouth wide open then starts yelling at the ref. Both men enter the ring and back Miz into a corner. Lana appears on the Titan Tron. Lana: “Miz, tonight you face Mass Genocide. Consider this punishment for your post-match antics last week.” Psychotic has Miz in the corner and is landing rights, lefts and knees to the mid-section eventually causing The Miz to collapse to the ground. Miz is then hauled to his feet and whipped into Mass Genocide’s corner where a tag is made. Sadistic climbs to the top rope. Psychotic delivers a backbreaker to The Miz and holds on as Sadistic jumps off and lands a leg drop. Miz is face down in the ring where Sadistic grabs him, picks him up and The Final Solution is hit, leaving Miz out cold in the middle of the ring. Sadistic puts a foot on Miz’s face and the ref starts the count, 1…2…3.
Winners: Mass Genocide

Renee Young is in the back with Roman Reigns as he gets ready for his match. Renee: “Roman, tonight you face Nitro’s newest member in Shinsuke Nakamura who pulled out an impressive and unexpected victory over Charles Offord last week. What are your thoughts?” Reigns: “Shinsuke Nakamura is an impressive wrestler. There is no doubt about that. He’s made quite the impact here on Nitro but this is my yard. I’m the big dog around here and tonight I’m going to show Shinsuke Nakamura why.” Reigns walks off camera with Renee looking on.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Roman Reigns
Reigns has been completely taken off guard by the stiff work of Nakamura and starts landing some stiff blows of his own. Nakamura is un-phased by the stiff rights and lefts and lands another leg kick that takes Reigns to the mat. The fans erupt at this sight and start to cheer on Nakamura who starts landing some vicious forearm shots and elbows. Reigns appears to be out on his knees. Nakamura hits the ropes and on the rebound is greeted by the right fist of Reigns who lands a Superman Punch that floors Nakamura. Reigns collapses onto Nakamura, 1…2… but Nakamura kicks out at the last moment. Reigns slowly gets to his feet and begins to stalk Nakamura. Reigns sees his chance and charges Nakamura who reacts instantly and lands a Kinshasa which sends what appear to be teeth flying into the crowd. Nakamura covers Reigns, 1…2…3.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Nakamura is being announced as the winner when we hear, “Ladies and Gentlemen.” Paul Heyman appears on the stage. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Ladies and Gentlemen, Ladies…and…Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate to the most dominating wrestler this industry has ever seen. My client has asked me to come out here tonight to let you, Mr. Nakamura know that he will be here on Nitro next week and he challenges you. You see Mr. Nakamura, winning has a cost and you have caught the eye of Brock Lesnar. People who catch the eye of Brock Lesnar don’t last long in this company. People who get in the ring with Brock Lesnar don’t last the match and people who think they are bigger than Brock Lesnar don’t last to see the next day. You, Mr. Nakamura may be the big thing in the CWA right now but my client IS the big thing and come next week, should you accept this challenge, your CWA career will be ended by Brrrrrock Lesnar!” Lesnar’s music hits, Heyman tosses the mic and heads backstage. The camera pans to Nakamura who is in the ring smiling and nodding his head yes.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top