Smackdown #136 - June, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #136 - June, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:15 pm

Kassius Ohno’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Ohno grabs a mic. Ohno: “So, it looks like I’ve managed to run through all of the possible contenders for my belt. I don’t know if I should retire with this belt or try to take another one from someone else. I guess I could do either one since I am the ‘Greatest of all Time’.” The lights go out and Bray Wyatt appears on the Titan Tron. Bray: “Mr. Ohno, you are partially correct about one thing. You are very good at what you do. But, you have never faced ‘The Eater of Worlds’. This is my world and I want that title. I almost want to come down there and take it.” The lights go out and when they come back on, Wyatt in at the bottom of the ramp. Ohno: “Get your ass in here. I’ll give you your shot.” Wyatt slowly gets in the ring as Charles Robinson runs to the ring. Robinson calls for the bell and we have a title match underway.

Kassius Ohno (c) vs. Bray Wyatt (European Title Match)
Ohno has been using a more technical based attack versus Wyatt’s brawling style attack. Wyatt hits a clothesline then a running senton. Wyatt climbs on top of Ohno and starts landing punches. Wyatt continues the beatdown for a solid 20 minutes before Ohno finally starts to mount a comeback. Bray whips Ohno into the ropes and bends down. Ohno grabs Wyatt and hits a Cravate Suplex. Ohno follows up with a running senton of his own and gets a 2 count. Ohno waits for Wyatt to get up and hits a discus big boot. Ohno grabs Wyatt and goes for The Ohno Blade (discus elbow to the back of the head) but Erick Rowan and Luke Harper run to the ring and pull Ohno out of the ring. Rowan and Harper throw Ohno into the stairs and the ref calls for the bell.
Winner by Disqualification: Kassius Ohno

Harper tosses Ohno into the ring and Wyatt hits him with Sister Abigail. Wyatt poses on his knees with Harper and Rowan standing behind him.

Los Ice Creams (Ice Cream Jr. & El Hijo Del Ice Cream) vs. The Rumblebees (Solo Darling & Travis Huckabee)
This match goes on for about 10 minutes before any real action happens. Junior and Hijo set up Darling and hit The Asesino and roll her out of the ring. Huckabee runs in and gets caught with a Cold Stone Stunner from Hijo then a Jack & Jill Hammer from Junior. Los Ice Creams set up Huckabee and hit The Asesino and cover Huckabee, 1...2...3.
Winners: Los Ice Creams

After the match, The BDK (Jakob Hammermeier, Pinkie Sanchez and Tim Donst) attack Los Ice Creams. Jakob hits The World Star Punch on Ice Cream Jr. Donst hits The SDT on Hijo. The BDK stand tall over Los Ice Creams as we go to commercial.

As we come back from commercial, cameras rush to the back to see The Young Bucks and The Guerrillas of Destiny brawling with Pentagon Jr, Rey Fenix, Texano Jr and Dr Wagner Jr. Referees and road agents rush in to separate the eight men as we see a recap of last week to set up the main event.

Kelly Khaos & Matt Riddle vs. Eddie Kingston & Vanessa Kraven
These for athletes have some serious frustration towards each other. When the bell rings, the two teams pair off and start fighting. Kingston and Riddle go to the outside while Kraven and Kelly stay in the ring. Kraven hits a big boot then a big splash and goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. After 15 minutes of fighting, Riddle and Kraven are in the ring. Riddle hits a Gutwrench Suplex and rolls through into a Fisherman Buster. Riddle gets a 2 count. Riddle picks up Kraven and looks to hit Bro to Sleep. Kingston climbs in the ring and tries to hit Riddle with The Backfist to the Future but Riddle ducks and Kingston hits Kraven. Kelly runs in and hits Kingston with The Rear View that sends him out of the ring. Riddle hits The Bro to Sleep on Kraven as Kelly climbs to the top rope and hits The Red Arrow. Kelly pins Vanessa Kraven, 1...2...3.
Winners: Matt Riddle and Kelly Khaos

John Greatrix vs. Darren Wadforth
These 2 men know each other very well. They have known each other since they were kids and Greatrix even trained Wadforth. Wadforth has used his speed advantage to keep Greatrix off balance. Greatrix has landed a few moves but Wadforth has hit and moved for the most part. Wadforth hits a missile dropkick then a standing Moonsault for a 2 count. Wadforth goes to the top rope again and tries for a diving crossbody block but Greatrix counters with a big boot. Greatrix hits a Sitout Powerbomb but only gets a 2 count. Greatrix tosses Wadforth into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Wadforth ducks under, hits the opposite rope and goes for a satellite head scissors. Greatrix reverses it and hits a Michinoku Driver then locks in The Anaconda Vice. Wadforth struggles but eventually has to tap out.
Winner: John Greatrix

After the match, Greatrix kicks Wadforth out of the ring and celebrates. Suddenly, the lights go out. When they come back on, Mark Snider and Justin Langley are in the ring behind Greatrix. Before Greatrix can turn around, Snider rushes him and crushes him in the corner. Wadforth is back in the ring and he and Langley look to hit their Electric Chair/elevated RKO double team move but before they can, Randy Orton runs to the ring and pulls Greatrix off of Wadforth’s shoulders. Langley grabs Randy but is hit with The RKO. Wadforth looks to attack Randy but he takes an RKO as well. Snider has bailed out of the ring and is now on the ramp. Orton helps Greatrix up as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top