Raw #135 - June, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #135 - June, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:24 pm

We start the show with John Greed in the ring. Greed: “I’ve had it to about here with Kevin Owens. When are you going to get it through your head that I’m 10 times the wrestler you’re ever going to be? I’m out here to issue this one last challenge. If you want to try to take this belt from me, then get your ass out here and let's do this. That is if you're man enough.” Kevin Owens’ music hits and he comes out on the stage. Owens: “Here I am Greed but we fight when I’m ready and I say…” Greed: “That’s where you are wrong. I’m the champion and what I say goes. We either wrestle now, or that’s it for a title shot. Choose wisely.” Owens drops his mic and rushes the ring.

John Greed (c) Vs. Kevin Owens (Hardcore Title Match)
Owens hits the ring and as he gets to his feet, Greed plants the Hardcore championship right in the face of Owens, cutting him wide open. Greed tosses the belt to the side and picks up Owens and whips him into the corner. Greed follows up with a huge splash, dropping Owens to the ground. Greed takes a few steps back and connects with a running knee to the seated Owens. Greed picks Owens back up and whips him into the ropes and connects with the Pop-up Samoan Drop directly onto the title. Greed goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Hardcore Champion: John Greed

After the match, John Greed picks up his title and heads to the back leaving Owens lying out cold in the ring.

Jack Gallagher & Finn Balor Vs. Cody Rhodes and ???
Balor and Gallagher are the first to get in the ring. Rhodes comes out by himself and waits on the ramp. He motions to the back. Kenny Omega's music hits and he comes out on the stage. Both men rush the ring. As soon as they hit the ring, all four men are trading blows. The ref tries to separate the two teams but gets shoved out of the way. The ref calls the bell.
Winner: No Contest

The four men keep fighting. Omega finally gets the upper hand on Gallagher and connects with a knee to the gut. Omega hits The V-Trigger (Kinshasa) and rolls Gallagher out of the ring. Balor puts up a good fight but soon the 2-on-1 gets to be too much for him. Omega connects with The One Winged Angel and as soon as Balor hits the mat, Rhodes locks in The American Nightmare. Security rushes down from the back to break the men apart. Rhodes and Omega are forced to the back as medical personnel tend to Balor and Gallagher.

We go backstage with Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Mike Bennett. Mike, why did you attack Oyster 2 weeks ago at the PPV?” Bennett: “You see Renee, it’s simple. Every week when I would side with Oyster, it was a 50/50 chance of getting our asses kicked and I simply got tired of it. Slamboree was the straw the broke the proverbial camel's back, so I decided to end our partnership if you will. Then, last week, he has the audacity to interfere in my match. Well, it’s like this Oyster. I know you are listening so next week, you better bring your “A” game because The Kingdom is coming for you.”

Anarchy vs. Bayley vs. Kimber Lee vs. Ruby Riot vs. Nikki Cross vs. Mickie James vs. Rosemary vs. Christina Von Eerie vs. Dana Brooke vs. Naomi
All ten women start off in the ring. When the bell rings, it's total mayhem. The order of elimination is:
Naomi
Dana Brooke
Kimber Lee
Mickie James
Christina Von Eerie
Ruby Riot
Nikki Cross
The last 3 women in the match are Bayley, Anarchy and Rosemary. Bayley and Rosemary seem to have an alliance as they team up on Anarchy. Rosemary whips Anarchy into the corner and Bayley follows up with a huge clothesline. Rosemary starts stomping a seated Anarchy. From behind, Bayley hits a clothesline sending Rosemary over the top rope to the outside. Rosemary and Bayley start screaming at each other giving Anarchy time to get to her feet. She sneaks behind Bayley and shoves her over the top rope, sending her crashing into Rosemary. Anarchy is the last woman in the ring.
Winner: Anarchy

Anarchy calls for the mic. Anarchy: “I guess this proves it. I am the most dominate woman on Raw and it doesn’t look like I have any competition here on Raw so why bother putting this title on the line for so many women who don’t deserve it. You see…” Anarchy is cut off by Edge’s music. Edge comes out on the stage. Edge: “Anarchy, I hate to break it to you but there is still one last competitor for this match. She was a little late getting here but nevertheless, she’s here so let’s do this.” Edge steps aside and Becky Lynch's music hits and the crowd goes crazy. Lynch rushes to the ring and tackles Anarchy and starts punching her. The ref call for the bell and the match continues. Lynch has Anarchy by total surprise and Anarchy doesn’t look like she can mount a defence. Lynch grabs Anarchy and connects with The Bec-plex sending Anarchy over the top rope to the outside.
Winner: Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch celebrates in the ring while Anarchy stares angrily at her as we go off the air.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top