Smackdown #135 - June, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #135 - June, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:53 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and he comes to the ring to a huge applause. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “I would like to welcome everybody to CWA Smackdown, right here at Madison Square Garden in New York City. 3 nights ago, we had Slamboree and it was good. But, it could’ve been better. It lacked a certain charm. I know what it was missing, me. Have no fear. I would like to officially announce that I am back on Smackdown. I took some time away to clear my mind and then did some stuff on Nitro with Charles Offord but I am officially back. One of the main things I need to address is the man that has MY Million Dollar Title and that is you, Randy Orton. Enjoy it while you can because once I get a few wins, I will be coming for you.” The lights go out and Mark Snider and Anti-Hope appear on the Titan Tron. Snider: “John Boy, I’m glad to see that you are back but you don’t control this show anymore. You may be the GM and majority owner but Anti-Hope are the ones who run the show now.” Greatrix: “Well, next week, I’ll take on one of your lackeys to start my winning streak.” Greatrix leaves the ring as we go to commercial.

Vanessa Kraven vs. Candice LeRae
Just like her debut last week, Vanessa Kraven has completely dominated her opponent. Candice LeRae is usually one of the best women on the roster but Kraven is a mountain of a woman. Candice dives off the top rope but is caught and hit with a Fallaway Slam. Candice gets up and is hit with a huge big boot. Kraven picks up LeRae and hits a Sitout Powerbomb, 1...2...3.
Winner: Vanessa Kraven

After the commercial break, Tom Phillips is with Kelly Khaos. Tom: “Kelly, last week you approached the Television Champion, Matt Riddle. What were you hoping to accomplish?” Kelly: “Tom, last week I wanted to make sure Matt Riddle knew who I was and that I am right in front of him. Tonight, I challenge Matt Riddle to defend his TV Title against me if he isn’t scared.” Kelly walks away leaving Tom Phillips staring into the camera.

Randy Orton (c) vs. Max Smashmaster (Million Dollar Title Match)
Smashmaster has used his size advantage to keep Randy down and under control. Smashmaster whips Randy into the corner and hits a big running splash. Smashmaster hits a leg drop and goes for a pin but Randy kicks out at 2. Smashmaster goes into the ropes and hits a running big splash and tries for another pin but Randy is out at 2 once again. After 15 minutes of Smashmaster controlling the match, the crowd starts to cheer on Randy and he starts to get some momentum back. Randy hits a standing dropkick and both men are down. The ref starts his 10 count but both men get to their feet at 7. Randy climbs to the top rope and attempts a diving crossbody block. Smashmaster catches him and sets him up for a Powerbomb but Randy reverses it into The RKO out of nowhere. Randy covers Smashmaster, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL Million Dollar Champion: Randy Orton

After the match, John Greatrix comes out to the ramp and applauds Orton as we go to commercial.

The Bullet Club (Matt & Nick Jackson and Tama Tonga & Tanga Roa) are backstage with Charly Caruso. Charly: “Guys, over the last few weeks you’ve had some issues with Pentagon Jr, Rey Fenix, Texano Jr and Dr. Wagner Jr.” Nick puts his hand in Charly’s face. Nick: “We haven’t been having any issue with those losers. They have been like a group of mosquitoes just flying around our heads and annoying us. If they want to step in the ring with the four of us, we’ll be glad to teach them a lesson. Let’s go boys.” The Bullet Club walks away as the camera zooms in on Charly.

Kelly Khaos vs. Matt Riddle (c) (Television Title Match)
Kelly Khaos has held her own for the first 15 minutes of the match but the cardio advantage is definitely on the side of Matt Riddle. Kelly is starting to fade as Riddle hits a Gutwrench Suplex then locks in a grounded headlock. Kelly works out of it and goes for a Back Suplex. Riddle flips out of it and hits a German Suplex. Riddle picks up Kelly and hits The Bro to Sleep (GTS). Riddle picks up Kelly and hits a Fisherman Buster. Riddle knows this match is over and locks in The Bro-mission (Twister). Kelly taps out almost immediately.
Winner and STILL Television Champion: Matt Riddle

After the match, Riddle helps Kelly to her feet and they hug. While they are hugging, Eddie Kingston has made his way to the ring. Kingston slides in and hits a Saito Suplex on Kelly. Riddle tries to grab Kingston but Kingston reverses into The Backfist to the Future and Riddle goes down. Kingston picks up the Television Title and holds it high then throws it on the mat as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top