Nitro #109 - May, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #109 - May, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Sat May 27, 2017 10:17 am

AJ Styles’ music hits and the crowd roars as he walks out onto the stage then slowly makes his way to the ring. Styles: “AJ Styles is here and man does it feel good to hear what the crowd thinks of me. We are just a few days away from Slamboree and I’ll need an opponent. Lana has organized a special match tonight to declare the number one contender for my title and I will be ringside to witness is all.” Paul Heyman appears on the stage. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate to not only ‘The Beast’ but to ‘The Monster of Men’. Brock Lesnar may be sidelined due to the uncalled for, unprovoked assault of Mr. Offord but Braun Strowman is healthy and very much in the main event tonight. Mr. Styles, please take my advice and pay careful attention to the main event. My client, Braun Strowman, will be winning tonight and then taking that title from you.”

Sasha Banks vs. Summer Rae
Banks is in her first match since the beating at Mass Genocide’s hands and has looked pretty good so far. Summer is on the defensive as Banks hits her with several stiff leg kicks that knock her down to one knee. Banks hits the ropes then hits Summer with a running knee that leaves her down on the mat. Banks is feeling it as the crowd is cheering and yelling at Banks. Summer is slow to her feet and once there, Banks moves in for the kill. Banks maneuvers behind Summer, grabs her and hits the Bank Statement. Banks is really pulling back on Summer’s neck causing her to quickly tap out.
Winner: Sasha Banks

Jojo is in the back with Charlotte Flair. Jojo: “Charlotte, tonight you face Ember Moon. How are you going to take her?” Charlotte: “Ember Moon is a young, hungry talent that is looking to make a name for herself. Who better to face to make a name for yourself than me? I’m not going to let Ember Moon feed off my hard work. Ember is beneath me and tonight I’m going to show everyone why.”

Charlotte Flair vs. Ember Moon
10 minutes into the match and Charlotte is in complete control over Ember Moon. Charlotte has been working on Ember’s right knee the entire match. Ember is on the ground, pleading with Charlotte to stop her assault as Charlotte drops her knee onto the inside of Embers knee causing her to scream out in pain. The ref is attending to Ember as Charlotte taunts the crowd then continues her assault. Charlotte locks in The Figure Eight causing Ember to quickly tap out.
Winner: Charlotte Flair

The ref calls for the bell but Charlotte refuses to break the hold. At 4, Charlotte breaks the hold and then yells at the ref to raise her arm.

Renee Young is in Lana’s office. Renee: “Lana, we were told earlier in the show that the main event would be special match. What have you got planned?” Lana: “Tonight, we decide who will face AJ Styles at Slamboree. We will see a fatal four way next.

Braun Strowman vs. The Miz vs. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns (Fatal Four way for Number One Contendership)
All four men have been announced and stand in the ring. The Miz appears to be yelling orders to the ref and to the other competitors. Suddenly, Strowman, Rollins and Reigns turn to face The Miz who stops talking, holds his hands up and begins to back up. Reigns runs in and lands a Superman Punch that floors Miz. Rollins and Strowman start brawling when Reigns appears from off camera connecting with another Superman Punch to the jaw of Strowman that staggers the big man. Rollins and Reigns then begin to double team Strowman, landing a double suplex and then hitting a double Powerbomb. With Strowman down on the mat and The Miz outside the ring, Rollins and Reigns turn to each other, nod their heads and the fists start flying. Reigns has Rollins on the defensive as he lands right after right that backs Rollins into the corner. Reigns backs up to the middle of the ring and then charges. Rollins jumps over Reigns who crashes into the corner, slamming his shoulder off the ring post. Rollins runs to the ropes and dives over hitting an unsuspecting Miz on the outside. Strowman rolls into the ring. Rollins is up, slides into the ring, climbs to the top and lands a diving dropkick to Strowman. Rollins yells to the crowd and looks to end the match. Rollins is stalking Strowman when he is grabbed by The Miz and sent to the mat by The Skull-Crushing Finale. Miz goes for a cover, 1…2… but Strowman breaks up the count. Strowman grabs Miz and tosses him over the top rope. Strowman turns around and is destroyed by a spear from Reigns. The crowd is booing as Reigns covers Strowman, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW number one contender: Roman Reigns

The crowd can’t believe it as Roman Reigns is announced the number one contender. AJ Styles stands on the announce table and the two have a stare down as the camera fades.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top