Smackdown #134 - May, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #134 - May, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Thu May 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Mark Snider appears on the Titan Tron to start the show. Snider: “We have been watching this trios division for a few weeks now and we thought we had a handle on the teams that were our main competition. We knew there was no way any of these teams would be able to hold a candle to us. But then, a group of men appeared from the shadows and has climbed towards the top of the division. Those men are named Catch Point. Chris Dickinson, Jaka and Fred Yehi, you may be walking through your other competition but you are now about to face the top dogs. At Slamboree, Anti-Hope walks in the champions and walks out the champions. You better come prepared.” The lights come back on and music hits for our first match of the night.

Tye Dillinger vs. Cesaro
These two men set a very steady pace for this entire match. After 20 minutes, both men are in the middle of the ring and start trading uppercuts. Cesaro whips Dillinger into the corner and follows him in with a European uppercut. Cesaro puts Dillinger on the top rope and hits a Superplex and both men are down. The ref starts his 10 count but only gets yo 6 before both men are to their feet. Cesaro goes for a clothesline but Dillinger ducks and picks up Cesaro on his shoulders. Dillinger attempts The Tye Breaker but Cesaro flips out of it. Cesaro throws Dillinger into the ropes and looks to hit the Pop-up European Uppercut but Dillinger counters into a small package, 1...2...3.
Winner: Tye Dillinger

Dillinger slides out of the ring and celebrates on the ramp as Cesaro looks stunned that he just lost.

Matt Riddle is in the back with Tom Phillips. Tom: “Matt, you haven’t had an opponent in a while. Is there anybody on the radar for you?” Riddle: “Bro, it doesn’t matter who steps up. There isn’t a man in this company that can take this belt from me.” Just then, Kelly Khaos appears on camera. Kelly: “Hey Matt, no ‘man’ that can take the belt? Luckily I’m a woman. I’m coming for your belt and there’s nothing you can do about it.” Kelly walks away as Riddle looks back at Phillips. Riddle: “Bro.” We go to a commercial break.

Vanessa Kraven vs. Rachael Ellering
The newcomer Vanessa Kraven looks like a force to be reckoned with. She is 6 feet tall and weighs 200 pounds. She is huge compared to Rachael Ellering. Ellering hasn’t landed a single move in the first 10 minutes of the match. Kraven whips Ellering into the ropes and hits a big boot. Kraven picks up Ellering and hits a Spinning Sitout Powerbomb and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Vanessa Kraven

After a video replay of the situation between James Storm, Eddie Kingston and Bram, James Storm is backstage with Charly Caruso. Charly: “James Storm, in 4 days you will get your hands on Eddie Kingston and Bram and hopefully try to finish this war. What do you think it’s gonna take to come away with the victory.” Storm: “Charly, I’m gonna keep it short and simple. I am ‘The Cowboy’ James Storm. Eddie Kingston and Bram, at Slamboree when you step in the ring with me, there’s only one thing I have to say. Sorry, about your damn luck.” Storm walks away and leaves Charly alone.

Texano Jr & Dr. Wagner Jr. vs. The Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Roa)
Both teams have the advantage for a chunk of the match. Tama hits a powerslam on Texano and goes for a cover but only gets a 2 count. After 20 minutes, Tama locks in a grounded chinlock. Suddenly, Rey Fenix runs down to the ring and distracts the ref and Tama Tonga. Pentagon has come through the crowd, slides in the ring and hits Tanga Roa with The Fear Factor (Package Piledriver). Pentagon jumps out of the ring and hides behind the announce table. Texano picks up Roa and hits a Superkick. Roa turns around into The Wagner Driver (Michinoku Driver). Wagner pins Roa, 1...2...3.
Winners: Texano Jr & Dr. Wagner Jr.

After the match, The Young Bucks runs down to the ring and try to attack Texano and Wagner but get out of the ring in time and stand on the ramp. Fenix and Pentagon join Texano Jr and Dr Wagner Jr on the ramp as The Bullet Club yells at them from the ring.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top