Raw #133 - May, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #133 - May, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Tue May 23, 2017 9:37 pm

We start the show with Edge standing in the ring. Edge: “Last week, Rosemary did the unthinkable and attacked Anarchy while she was in the locker room. After the attack, Anarchy was checked over by our doctors and has been deemed unfit to wrestle tonight. But, fear not because I already have another match lined up. Tonight, Rosemary will step in the ring with Christina Von Eerie. Also tonight, Oyster will go one-on-one with Abyss in a cage match to keep all other interference out.”

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Finn Balor. Finn, what are your feelings about having to defend your title so soon after winning it?” Finn: “Well Renee, it’s funny. I work my ass off to win this championship and it seems the higher ups don’t want me as champion. Well, at Slamboree, Jack Gallagher better watch out because The Demon is coming out to play and he’s not going to be pulling any punches.”

Rosemary vs. Christina Von Eerie
Before the bell rings, Rosemary charges across the ring at Eerie who seems to be ready for it. Von Eerie ducks under the clothesline and connects with a dropkick. Von Eerie picks up Rosemary and whips her into the corner. Von Eerie runs in for a jumping knee but Rosemary manages to catch her and hits a suplex into the corner. Rosemary picks Von Eerie up and hits The Red Wedding (F5) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Rosemary

As Rosemary makes her way up the ramp, Anarchy comes running down and plants a forearm across the back of Rosemary’s back taking her off her feet. Anarchy climbs on top of Rosemary and delivers several punches to her face. Anarchy picks Rosemary up and hits a kick to the gut and then connects with The Crucifix Driver on the steel ramp. Anarchy stands over Rosemary as we go to a commercial break.

Oyster vs. Abyss (Cage Match)
As soon as the door closes, Abyss charges at Oyster, driving him into the corner and holds him there. The ref gets in between the two wrestlers to pull them apart. Abyss takes a step back and catches Oyster with a right hand. Abyss walks out to the middle of the ring and goes running back into the corner for a splash but Oyster side steps him and Abyss connects with the cage. Abyss stumbles out of the corner and Oyster connects with a bulldog. Oyster starts climbing up the side of the cage but only gets to the middle of the cage when Abyss gets to his feet. Abyss lands a huge forearm to Oyster’s back. Abyss stands on the top rope, grabs Oyster and hits a top rope Powerbomb. Oyster isn’t moving in the ring. Abyss goes for the cage door and tells them to open it. Abyss gets out on the apron. Out of nowhere, Oyster launches himself off the top rope, flipping over Abyss’ shoulder and connecting with an Oyster Cutter across the stairs. Abyss is lying across the stairs while Oyster is on the floor. The ref calls for the bell.
Winner: Oyster

After the match, Oyster is slow to get to his feet but Abyss isn’t moving. Oyster digs under the ring and pulls out a chair and holds it up to the crowd. Oyster brings the chair down across the head of Abyss crushing his head between the stairs and the chair. Oyster calls for the mic. Oyster: “Decay! This is your final warning. At Slamboree, Crazzy Steve and Abyss will step in the ring with myself and Mike Bennett and don’t think this is going to be a cake walk because I will do anything to win, even if that means putting my body through hell.” Oyster hits Abyss in the head with the mic then picks him up and connects with another Oyster Cutter across the stairs. Oyster smiles into the camera as we go off air.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top