Raw #132 - May, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #132 - May, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Mon May 15, 2017 9:34 pm

The show starts with Edge in the ring. Edge: “Last week was something. There are a few issues I need to address. First, Cody Rhodes. Even though you didn’t show up at ringside you still interfered with the Cruiserweight match. So as of tonight, you are suspended until further notice. Also, at the next PPV, Finn Balor and Jack Gallagher will go one-on-one for the Cruiserweight Championship. Second is the recent involvement in attacking Rosemary’s opponents. So tonight, Abyss and Crazzy Steve will take on Oyster and Mike Bennett. And last, Mr. Greed, I like your idea of having an open challenge. So to make things interesting tonight, I have scheduled you for a hardcore match for the Hardcore Championship. I hope you’re ready because that match is right now.”

John Greed comes out to the ring and calls for a mic. Greed: “Alright Edge, I’m out here now who the hell is my opponent?” Rhino’s music hits and he rushes down to the ring and starts trading punches with Greed. The ref rings the bell.

John Greed vs. Rhino
Greed manages to fight Rhino off and hits a kick to the gut and follows it up with a powerbomb. Greed rebounds off of the ropes and connects with a leg drop on Rhino. Rhino gets to his feet and Greed goes in for a clothesline. Rhino ducks under it and comes off the ropes connecting with a Gore out of nowhere. Greed rolls out of the ring. Rhino taunts in the ring, giving Greed time to recover. Rhino reaches down to pull Greed up by his hair but Greed plants a chair shot right to the top of Rhino’s head. Rhino stumbles back holding his head. Greed rolls back into the ring and plants a few more chair shots on Rhino’s mid section. He lays the chair across the body of Rhino and climbs up to the top of the turnbuckle and lands a Frog Splash onto Rhino and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Hardcore Champion: John Greed

We go backstage with Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Cody Rhodes. Cody, what are your thoughts on the suspension handed down from the commissioner, Edge?” Cody: “You know Renee, it’s utterly ridiculous. Edge doesn’t realize the mistake he’s making and Finn Balor better watch out because you never know when I’m going to turn up.” Finn Balor attacks from off camera hitting Rhodes with The 1916 laying him out on the floor.

Naomi vs. Kimber Lee
This is a great match that goes for a good 20 minutes. Kimber Lee finally gets the upper hand after Naomi goes for a crossbody but Kimber Lee counters with a dropkick and kicks her out of the air. Kimber Lee walks over to Naomi and locks in The Alligator Mutilation. Naomi has no choice but to tap out.
Winner: Kimber Lee

We go backstage to Anarchy in the locker room lacing up her boots. Rosemary kicks in the door and spits a yellow mist in Anarchy's face. Anarchy is trying her best to clean it out of her eyes but Rosemary connects with a dropkick to the sitting Anarchy, sending her out of the chair. Rosemary climbs on top of Anarchy. Rosemary: “We will make your life a living hell. This belt is going to stay ours and you’re career is going to Decay, Decay, Decay.” Rosemary delivers another punch as security rushes into the room and pulls Rosemary off of Anarchy.

Oyster & Mike Bennett vs. Decay (Abyss & Crazzy Steve)
Oyster and Bennett attack before the bell rings, catching Decay off guard. Oyster gets Steve out on the apron and hits The Oyster Shucker (swinging side slam) to the outside taking Steve out of the action. Bennett gets Abyss set up for a Piledriver but Abyss reverses it, sending Bennett to the outside. Abyss turns around in time to get hit with a dropkick from Oyster but it only stumbles him back. As Oyster gets to his feet, Abyss connects with a brutal clothesline turning Oyster inside out. Bennett goes to slide back into the ring but Steve grabs his leg, pulls him out of the ring and connects with a huge right hand. Steve slides in the ring and Decay stands over Oyster. Oyster instantly rolls out of the ring before anything can happen and walks up the ramp. The ref calls for the bell.
Winners: No Contest

Bennett joins Oyster on the ramp as they stare down Decay in the ring as we go off air.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top